Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

Jack Champion is going to be a pretty big star in the near future. He spent the last 4 years doing Avatar 2 and 3. He plays a human character so he will be very recognizable on the screen. So by the time Scream 6 is out, some people may recognize him after seeing Avatar 2. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, kishi said:

I'm completely OK with Sidney sitting this movie out now. 

What I would like for everyone involved with this movie to do is make it ENTERTAINING, FRESH and CREATIVE. 

It's the sixth movie in a franchise that's now 25 years old. The original is hard to beat. Give us some new things rather than rehashing things from the past!

Three killers this time would be great 

Rewatched Scream 22 twice this weekend after my first watch in theaters and I have to say this really gets better with each view. 

I had to get used to the different tonality but afterwards it’s really great. Also like the new tone in comedy. Idk how but it feels different, maybe more sinister and sarcastic? Idk but I really liked it 

can’t wait for the 6th one. I mean NYC could work, also Gale is working there as well. 

I love Scream. It’s my favourite movie and franchise of all time and Kirby is probably my favourite character from all of the movies, but after how disappointed I was with 5 I just can’t seem to get excited for the new one. I don’t know what it was, but it just felt bland. It lacked a punch and I’ve tried to rewatch it multiple times since it came out on Blu-ray but I just get bored halfway through. I never had this problem with any of the others.

I also really cannot stand Sam and the scene of her in the hospital telling Tara about her dad ruins the entire movie for me with that stiff ass acting and that’s not to mention the visions she has which are just useless and pointless. Honestly I just can’t wait for 10-15 years time when a new creative team takes over because as good as Ready Or Not was, these people are clearly not fit for the Scream franchise. This isn’t about Neve either, because I don’t think Sidney has been that good since Scream 2. 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

I thought this was pretty cool for a fanmade thing lol

Lol that was very cool

Talk about toxic fandom....... This thread....

Sydney can sit this one out because eventually she would have to get killed off if she kept appearing, and no one actually would find that satisfying. At this point, Scream movies should stop being made - but obviously money talks. 

I view 4 & 5 almost as a different series in a way. To me, the series stopped after 3. It was a perfect ending (of sorts) and everything just felt wrapped up. Both 4 & 5 were so weak.

That all being said- I’ll still be there for opening night of 6. I just hope that Courtney doesn’t get killed off, because once again, it would not be satisfying. 

1 hour ago, kyris89 said:

Talk about toxic fandom....... This thread....

The fandom isn’t toxic just because some people don’t like a movie. 

14 hours ago, okgo said:

This is actually a cool concept. Having multiple die hard Ghostface/Stab fans trying to collect the trophy of killing off a person who has survived 9 killers that tried to off her. 

If theres one thing Scream fans are gonna do is make 100 posters the second a new bit of info is known :dies:

2qPGnFg.jpg

any ideas if they finally started shooting?

weren't there problems about the stars actually flying to Canada?

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

any ideas if they finally started shooting?

weren't there problems about the stars actually flying to Canada?

They definitely started. Melissa & Jenna were seen filming on a street early last week and then inside a building they blocked the windows out of so no one could see inside before eventually moving to a soundstage at the end of last week. 

No big spoilers but you can see what Sam & Tara are wearing for a scene below:

21 hours ago, okgo said:

This looks phenomenal :jonnycat: Whoever edited this is a genius :clap3: 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:20 AM, ConceptD said:

I love Scream. It’s my favourite movie and franchise of all time and Kirby is probably my favourite character from all of the movies, but after how disappointed I was with 5 I just can’t seem to get excited for the new one. I don’t know what it was, but it just felt bland. It lacked a punch and I’ve tried to rewatch it multiple times since it came out on Blu-ray but I just get bored halfway through. I never had this problem with any of the others.

I also really cannot stand Sam and the scene of her in the hospital telling Tara about her dad ruins the entire movie for me with that stiff ass acting and that’s not to mention the visions she has which are just useless and pointless. Honestly I just can’t wait for 10-15 years time when a new creative team takes over because as good as Ready Or Not was, these people are clearly not fit for the Scream franchise. This isn’t about Neve either, because I don’t think Sidney has been that good since Scream 2. 

:clapping: its giving Halloween 2018. 

20 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Another awesome poster concept from this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_eiqGD8Yn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hollywood just needs to hire him full time. 

Loving this :clap3:

Re: 5's discussion and the future of the franchise.

I don't know, y'all. This new creative team was able to get an acclaimed entry into a twenty five year old slasher franchise that hadn't been commercially fruitful in almost twenty years. Which isn't to say criticism against 5 isn't warranted. Of course it is, it's not a perfect film (arguably none of the Scream films are though I'll admit they are perfect to me). I don't know how many other creative teams would've been able to pull off what Matt, Tyler, James, and Guy did. I'm sure other creatives could have but this was a very tall order, and like it or not people did enjoy the film and we're getting another sequel because of what that team did. So while I may have some complaints with 5 just like little things that irk me about some of the other films, I'm grateful the franchise lives to see another film, and I have faith they'll be able to improve on what they started and really deliver a crowd-pleasing slasher :jamming:

I had a dream last night that the movie sucked and had a 26% RT score. ?

13 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Loving this :clap3:

Re: 5's discussion and the future of the franchise.

I don't know, y'all. This new creative team was able to get an acclaimed entry into a twenty five year old slasher franchise that hadn't been commercially fruitful in almost twenty years. Which isn't to say criticism against 5 isn't warranted. Of course it is, it's not a perfect film (arguably none of the Scream films are though I'll admit they are perfect to me). I don't know how many other creative teams would've been able to pull off what Matt, Tyler, James, and Guy did. I'm sure other creatives could have but this was a very tall order, and like it or not people did enjoy the film and we're getting another sequel because of what that team did. So while I may have some complaints with 5 just like little things that irk me about some of the other films, I'm grateful the franchise lives to see another film, and I have faith they'll be able to improve on what they started and really deliver a crowd-pleasing slasher :jamming:

sometimes you just have to be on the right time of the culture's pulse...

d I do like S5 except for the UGLY fake sets, ruins the world.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:12 AM, okgo said:

If theres one thing Scream fans are gonna do is make 100 posters the second a new bit of info is known :dies:

2qPGnFg.jpg

This is bound to happen :dies: Scream fans will go nuts 

On 6/20/2022 at 8:57 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

They definitely started. Melissa & Jenna were seen filming on a street early last week and then inside a building they blocked the windows out of so no one could see inside before eventually moving to a soundstage at the end of last week. 

No big spoilers but you can see what Sam & Tara are wearing for a scene below:

Hide contents

Has Hayden been seen on set?

Black nail polish and a leather jacket? Miss Samantha is coming to Scream 6 angry as hell >>>

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

Has Hayden been seen on set?

No, I think her and Courteney are rumored to start filming early July. Mindy, Chad, & the new younger cast are all in Montreal so maybe they're filming campus scenes first. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.