Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

Yeah, that's true I guess. 5 is a bit of a high number for a movie franchise. But, I'd prefer if they switched to named sequels instead just to prevent crossover titles.

I agree, I just hope it's something iconic and not too on the nose. I'm not too worried though, I have a good feeling about this next installment :jamming:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

Watch them butcher the title and serve Scream Again or something :toofunny2:

I will say that at a certain point the numerical titles can be polarizing for audiences (particularly those who haven't kept up with the franchise so I understand their reluctance to it but still)

Scream Again is cute and a nice nod to Wes' original Scream 2 title :-*

Scream 6 after Scream would be so ugly and off-putting for the GP I fear

27 minutes ago, Slate said:

Scream Again is cute and a nice nod to Wes' original Scream 2 title :-*

Scream 6 after Scream would be so ugly and off-putting for the GP I fear

Yeah, I agree. 

Nnnn, why is Scream Again growing on me all of a sudden :dies: 

TheOnlyOne

Scream Again, Scream Louder, etc are all tacky

Scream (2023) is the way

poor Heather :dancehall: hope this doesn't mean she's not in Scream 6, would love to see her again 

In the script for the latest ‘Scream’, the original title was ‘Scream Forever’.

So I’m guessing the trilogy will go...

’Scream’

’Scream Again’

’Scream Forever’

The thing that bothers me about naming it Scream 2 is that it defeats the purpose that this is in fact a continuation of the same narrative. Like Sydney was still very much a target and present in Scream (2022) and there has been no severe ret-conning of her story so why would they act like this is a brand new separate franchise if all the events of previous films are still in tact and acknowledged? 

It goes against logic and requel rules if you want to go there. One of the most impressive and paramount features of Scream is that it all has taken place in one timeline, one franchise, with every character existing in the same world. I can forgive the naming of Scream (2022) because it had been a decade, brand new creative team, and was a reintroduction. 

Oh wow that's exciting. Please don't make her one of the killers though :toofunny3:

OMFG :heart2:

WE’RE GOING TO THE CINEMA, SIDNEY WHO?

16 minutes ago, ALA said:

Oh wow that's exciting. Please don't make her one of the killers though :toofunny3:

They're gonna make her the opening kill I fear.

Her first role since Nashville ended

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Her first role since Nashville ended

I’m so excited and happy. That bar fight aside, I hope she’s in a better place. She was going through a LOT when Nashville was filming that last season :chick3:

When Kirby kills Jenna Ortega then what?

46 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They're gonna make her the opening kill I fear.

Yeah I feel that too 

I’d be here for Kirby to be in the opening but instead she flips the script on the killer and does a cat and mouse with them before killing them. Maybe the Ghostface before being killed says that she won’t be able to stop what’s coming and that brings her back to Woodsboro to stop the other killers.  :cm:

24 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I’d be here for Kirby to be in the opening but instead she flips the script on the killer and does a cat and mouse with them before killing them. Maybe the Ghostface before being killed says that she won’t be able to stop what’s coming and that brings her back to Woodsboro to stop the other killers.  :cm:

They’re leaving Woodsboro in this next installment. They’re more than likely gonna be in college :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.