Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

21-E139-D2-614-E-4-E77-AFBE-99-D1-E820-B

Announced last month, Paramount and Spyglass have ordered up Scream 6 in the direct wake of Scream‘s box office success, and we now have a release date for the next sequel.

Scream 6 will slash into theaters on March 10th, 2023!

No plot details are available at this time, but without spoiling anything about this year’s movie, there are still plenty of characters alive to do battle with the next Ghostface…

It’s confirmed! Neve Campbell won’t be reprising her role of Sidney Prescott. Hayden Panettiere will return as Kirby Reed and the movie has been brought forward almost a month to March 10th! 

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3718011/neve-campbell-confirms-she-wont-return-for-scream-6-with-official-statement/

Hayden Panettiere, Courtney Cox, Melissa Barrera, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding, Dermot Mulroney and Jenna Ortega are set to star. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

movie of the decade coming in less than a year :alexz:

Sidney Prescott as DBD Survivor please:jonny6:

Did we lose the gaycat version of Ghostface? :rip:

7 hours ago, kishi said:

Did we lose the gaycat version of Ghostface? :rip:

I made a quick Ghostface emoji. I hope you like it!

MEYYZUB.png

Leave Sidney out of this one and have her return for Scream 7. Make the opening kill for Samantha. Tara is the main final girl. Bring Kirby back. Have it set place with multiple Ghostfaces in different locales. @Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

MEYYZUB.png

Controversial opinion here

Spoiler

Kirby wasn’t as great as y’all hype her up to be :shutup:

Tara and Jill are the only characters that have done THAT besides the OG three and Tatum

6 hours ago, Broken said:

I made a quick Ghostface emoji. I hope you like it!

MEYYZUB.png

#iLuvIT

MEYYZUB.png

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/18/2022 at 1:18 AM, Sexyzinger said:

Leave Sidney out of this one and have her return for Scream 7. Make the opening kill for Samantha. Tara is the main final girl. Bring Kirby back. Have it set place with multiple Ghostfaces in different locales. @Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

MEYYZUB.png

But we need Sam to be Ghostface in one of the newer movies. Tara is final girl for the next generation, I concur. 

Someone tell me what is exciting or interesting about Tara besides Jenna Ortega playing her. The only unique thing about the girl is having asthma :skull:

Sam is 100x the better character and has the better story to base future sequels off of. OSH can seethe cause she won't be the opening kill and she won't be Ghostface either. 

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Someone tell me what is exciting or interesting about Tara besides Jenna Ortega playing her. The only unique thing about the girl is having asthma :skull:

Sam is 100x the better character and has the better story to base future sequels off of. OSH can seethe cause she won't be the opening kill and she won't be Ghostface either. 

I agree, Sam should continue the saga. 

Sam's acting skills <<<<<<<<<<<

Now all we need is Selena Gomez to play a documentarian, planning a huge project that delves into the lives of those affected by the murders. Her character could be influenced by Gale obviously without being a complete knock-off. The power that could have gf

This next film could be all about the US' obsession with true crime, imagine the satirical angle they could take on podcasts and whatnot 

10 hours ago, Bloo said:

But we need Sam to be Ghostface in one of the newer movies. Tara is final girl for the next generation, I concur. 

That’s too predictable 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

That’s too predictable 

The killers in the last movie were also predictable, though. I think the plot of Billy's daughter growing a liking for violence (where it seemed like she enjoyed killing in Scream 5) is interesting when the conflict is with her sister. The conflict between Sam and Tara if Sam is Ghostface would actually be interesting if it's done well. Is it predictable? Sure. But there's potential for some really interesting character story-telling and I think that would be interesting. 

Nothing about Scream 5's killers was surprising and they had shallow motives and connections to the characters (e.g., the boyfriend in the killer is a cliché as mentioned by Dewey and Amber has practically no development until she's revealed).

On 4/19/2022 at 10:19 PM, ccfan007 said:

gf

:clap3: YASSSSS!

On 4/19/2022 at 10:54 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

OSH can seethe cause she won't be the opening kill and she won't be Ghostface either. 

gf.pngI love this. I want to see both Sam and Tara survive!

Hayden Panettiere coming to serve in next sequel :WAP:

On 4/18/2022 at 1:22 AM, Gavin. said:

Controversial opinion here

Hide contents

Kirby wasn’t as great as y’all hype her up to be :shutup:

Tara and Jill are the only characters that have done THAT besides the OG three and Tatum

Truth

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Hayden Panettiere coming to serve in next sequel :WAP:

Her personal life is a mess. Not sure she's coming back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.