• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whis

• Lady Claire

• Leptine

• The Witch

On 10/25/2022 at 11:18 AM, Lady Claire said:

Renewed for season 7 and Omar is returning! Sorry for those who were celebrating but king is back :heart:

Omar??? Why the ****…. I- 

:skull:

watching now and so far this is way better than last season. Messy drama. Still nowhere near as good as it used to be but better than last season.

Just finished S6 - it was a cute season. The sex scenes were toned down A LOT and now they're very quick and have some context to it. Overall i found S5 to be better than this one, but it's way better than the fourth.

Out of the new characters, i loved Nico, Sonia and Rocio. Didac is the Samuel 2.0 NO ONE asked for :rip: Bilal was useless on S5 and he's still useless (and this time, dumb too) this season. I really don't know what he's doing there??? It's such a pointless character i-

The Sara girl can't act and i despise Raul :biblio:

I hated how they killed Cruz, that wasn't needed at all and the reason for his death was so... ???

Ivan was an ******* this season. The rapists were disgusting but i loved how they continued to suffer this entire season. The Blancos won't be missed at all. A mess how they pretended that Omar and Rebeka never existed and the prince only had a brief mention, like :rip:

And the shots fired at the end, wtf was that??? Next season will be messy but i'll be watching as usual

The way they destroyed Ivan partrick storyline. Did not even give us 1 Sex scene of theirs. A messy subpar season. Good that that family is gone!

I skimmed through, got bored and thought it was ****, replayed Patrick and Ivan’s hot as **** sex scene in S5E5, fapped, and then went to bed 

6 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Bring back the whole original cast 

It wouldn't make any sense now

RockStarShit101
5 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I skimmed through, got bored and thought it was ****, replayed Patrick and Ivan’s hot as **** sex scene in S5E5, fapped, and then went to bed 

goals

This season feels very different in a good way. Episode 2 shocked me when 

Spoiler

Raul started beating Sara :biblio:

Also loved the ending scene of episode 2 with that song. Onto episode 3 now.

I think its better for the show that all the OGs are gone. They held the show back from moving forward.

This season is so good actually :jonny:

The writing has improved SO MUCH I can’t stop watching :heart: 

The characters have so much more depth now and I actually feel and root for them unlike the previous 2 seasons :gaycat3:

Onto episode 6 now:flame:

patrick and iván deserved better but the 1-2-3 soundtrack punch using Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Carry You - Bitter Sweet Symphony in the final episode... there were tears :jonny5:

Since they posted season 7 promo pictures and Patrick and the 2 sisters aren't there I guess season 6 is their last season? Isadora too? 

2 hours ago, Whis said:

This season is so good actually :jonny:

The writing has improved SO MUCH I can’t stop watching :heart: 

The characters have so much more depth now and I actually feel and root for them unlike the previous 2 seasons :gaycat3:

Onto episode 6 now:flame:

Hopefully I'll like it. Starting it tonight.

24 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Since they posted season 7 promo pictures and Patrick and the 2 sisters aren't there I guess season 6 is their last season? Isadora too? 

Isa will be on S7, the Blancos are gone

omg I just finished episode 2 and... 

I'm really glad they didn't show that abuser assaulting Sara, only the screams made me nervous 

:gaycat6: 

This is miles better than last season 100%! Nothing will beat S1-S3 though.

Kinda bummed that Manu won’t be in S7 (since i mostly still watch this show for him) but whatever, his character was insufferable this season anyways. :skull:

The only character that I like left is probably Isa, hopefully they bring out good ones next season.

It feels as if they put much more effort into this season? The many different sets, the multiple musicpieces, the cinematography…

This season was good tbh but not them getting rid of the 3 main characters AGAIN... Isadora is the only relevant one left now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.