LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Not Zerboni saying Nacho slept with a guy Televisa producer, allegedly. :deadbanana:

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Not Zerboni saying Nacho slept with a guy Televisa producer, allegedly. :deadbanana:

Wait clip? We love Nacho :WAP:

that wasn’t very nice you don’t out people 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg

The Laura Show did that :clap3:

I am staying up and watching this week's episodes on Peacock and I am hooked. I don't know when to watch the live feeds.

Laura saying that we should stop the divide in the house, but she's too egotistical. 

Why are they getting rid of members of the purple room? :biblio:

The Laura fans outside the house cheering for her :jonny5::clap3:

Rooting for Toni or Ivonne to win this season, but I'm kinda over it.

Lemme go watch Potro make a fool of himself on this new Jersey Shore spin-off.

I wanted to see the house explode if Juan were evicted :wanda:

But I'm glad Daniella survived. She's a firecracker 

11 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

The Laura fans outside the house cheering for her :jonny5::clap3:

Laura being hated by the US viewers and a fan fave outside of the US is a kii.

Too bad people from Spain and all of Latin America can't vote. 

Most of the flop guys from the blue room would've been voted out first.

3Kb97Fi.gif

2 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

3Kb97Fi.gif

Wait I thought people loving her on TikTok are USA fans? Now I’m worried for ha :dancehall3:

BbwEaMg.png

Are the percentages that correspond to each contestant accurate? I thought the results were delivered in "random" order

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Wait I thought people loving her on TikTok are USA fans? Now I’m worried for ha :dancehall3:

No, the majority of them are fans from Mexico and other parts of Latin America. The US fans on Twitter can't stand her. They want to vote out all of her allies and leave her alone in the house with no one. Daniella's probably the next one to go. I think she can still make it to the finale if the public starts voting for some of the people from the blue room after they get rid of everyone from the purple room, but the chances of her winning are very unlikely.

27 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

No, the majority of them are fans from Mexico and other parts of Latin America. The US fans on Twitter can't stand her. They want to vote out all of her allies and leave her alone in the house with no one. Daniella's probably the next one to go. I think she can still make it to the finale if the public starts voting for some of the people from the blue room after they get rid of everyone from the purple room, but the chances of her winning are very unlikely.

Omg this sucks! :biblio: Why don’t they like her? She’s the reason the show is a hit! 

22 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg this sucks! :biblio: Why don’t they like her? She’s the reason the show is a hit! 

They don't like how she talks to people. It doesn't help that she has gotten into arguments with all of the popular housemates, like Nacho, Niurka, Osvaldo, Ivonne and Natalia. The arguments she had with Ivonne and Natalia really hurt her popularity with the viewers.

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but Juan, Nacho, Niurka and Lewis are getting eaten up on Twitter right now. They've been slowly pushing Ivonne away from their group because she refuses to join in on their purple room bash sessions. They seemed more pressed than the purple room after Ivonne won HoH last night. The Nacho stans are the only ones still pushing that "eliminate all of the purple room" nonsense.  

Maybe there's still hope for this season.

qyaFPzG.gif

With the purple room being so outnumbered, it was only a matter of time until the blue room turned on each other. It's gonna get real interesting soon. 

I voted for Juan like twice, after Cynthia (his ex-girlfriend) spilled the beans on his narcissistic behavior. Julia wasn't really a threat to me, she was more like there and Rafael's lover.

On 6/14/2022 at 11:27 AM, Chamoy said:

Rooting for Toni or Ivonne to win this season, but I'm kinda over it.

Lemme go watch Potro make a fool of himself on this new Jersey Shore spin-off.

The mess barely has begun. Laura says it ends in early August but I am hooked.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:24 PM, Chamoy said:

3Kb97Fi.gif

Social media loves Laura, the amount of memes I've seen. I mean the boring ones would've been out and honestly Osvaldo Rios being the cook is saving him... for now.

10 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but Juan, Nacho, Niurka and Lewis are getting eaten up on Twitter right now. They've been slowly pushing Ivonne away from their group because she refuses to join in on their purple room bash sessions. They seemed more pressed than the purple room after Ivonne won HoH last night. The Nacho stans are the only ones still pushing that "eliminate all of the purple room" nonsense.  

Maybe there's still hope for this season.

qyaFPzG.gif

TWITTER IS IN SHAMBLES! THEYRE FLIPPING ON THE BLUE TEAM BC IVONNE NOMINATED NIURKA AND LEWIS! FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THE BLUE TEAM IS GETTING EVICTED :WAP:

real housewives of atlanta laughing GIF

10 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

TWITTER IS IN SHAMBLES! THEYRE FLIPPING ON THE BLUE TEAM BC IVONNE NOMINATED NIURKA AND LEWIS! FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THE BLUE TEAM IS GETTING EVICTED :WAP:

real housewives of atlanta laughing GIF

Miss Laura won. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.