LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

56 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Yeah, I think Thor and Monique should go at this point. I feel it's already selected.

Also, the cast list is already leaked.

Where? :thing:

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mellark @Attitude Just saw the leaked cast list. Sandra failed us yet again. I'm back to being relieved that she won't be in charge of any future seasons of Survivor Mexico. Aristeo, Jose, Pepe and I guess Arturo are the only eye candy to look forward to. No wonder my Virgo intuition was telling me to vote for Romario and Christopher. Even the women seem kind of underwhelming compared to the first two seasons. 

Py3r23K.png

Osmariel Villalobos (34, Venezuela, ex pageant queen)
Nicole Chavez (24, Mexico, daughter of Julio César Chávez)
Liliana Rodriguez (55, Venezuela, daughter of El Puma)
Lorena De La Garza (48, Mexico, actress/comedian)
Dania Mendez (30, Mexico, Acapulco Shore star)
Madison Anderson (27, US, Miss Puerto Rico 2019)
Aristeo Cázares (27, Mexico, reality TV star)
Jose Rodríguez (26, Colombia, Acapulco Shore star)
Jonathan Islas (43, Mexico, television actor)
Pepe Gámez (39, Mexico, television actor)
Rey Grupero (don't care + his ig made me wanna vom)

Maybe this cast will surprise us, but right now I'm not feeling very optimistic.

17 hours ago, Chamoy said:

@Mellark @Attitude Just saw the leaked cast list. Sandra failed us yet again. I'm back to being relieved that she won't be in charge of any future seasons of Survivor Mexico. Aristeo, Jose, Pepe and I guess Arturo are the only eye candy to look forward to. No wonder my Virgo intuition was telling me to vote for Romario and Christopher. Even the women seem kind of underwhelming compared to the first two seasons. 

Py3r23K.png

Osmariel Villalobos (34, Venezuela, ex pageant queen)
Nicole Chavez (24, Mexico, daughter of Julio César Chávez)
Liliana Rodriguez (55, Venezuela, daughter of El Puma)
Lorena De La Garza (48, Mexico, actress/comedian)
Dania Mendez (30, Mexico, Acapulco Shore star)
Madison Anderson (27, US, Miss Puerto Rico 2019)
Aristeo Cázares (27, Mexico, reality TV star)
Jose Rodríguez (26, Colombia, Acapulco Shore star)
Jonathan Islas (43, Mexico, television actor)
Pepe Gámez (39, Mexico, television actor)
Rey Grupero (don't care + his ig made me wanna vom)

Maybe this cast will surprise us, but right now I'm not feeling very optimistic.

Sandra has a lot of shoes to fill to replicate the success of the second season. To me, Sandra wasn't able to manage Azteca correctly and it was already dying before pre-Sandra so her management there just made it worse. The second season was successful but also super toxic. S2 pretty much made other management/PR teams wary of putting their clients/celebs in the show because they fear their image will be destroyed. I think a lot of people fail to realize that expecting major A-list celebs to be in this is not going to happen and fame can be interpreted in various aspects such as social media, tv and music through various means now. 

I think Aristeo is going to be in the same position as Natalia, they both come from Azteca so they are getting introduced to the hispanic public here for the first time.

14 hours ago, Mellark said:

Sandra has a lot of shoes to fill to replicate the success of the second season. To me, Sandra wasn't able to manage Azteca correctly and it was already dying before pre-Sandra so her management there just made it worse. The second season was successful but also super toxic. S2 pretty much made other management/PR teams wary of putting their clients/celebs in the show because they fear their image will be destroyed. I think a lot of people fail to realize that expecting major A-list celebs to be in this is not going to happen and fame can be interpreted in various aspects such as social media, tv and music through various means now. 

I think Aristeo is going to be in the same position as Natalia, they both come from Azteca so they are getting introduced to the hispanic public here for the first time.

True. The first two seasons only had a couple big names and the rest weren't that relevant before entering the house. All I know for sure is that Juan Rivera and this Rey Grupero guy are never getting any votes to save from me. The fact that the show is filmed in Mexico because Telemundo is too lazy/cheap to build their own house in the US also probably doesn't help. Poor whichever Big Brother Brazil housemate has to go from living in that enormous house to living in this claustrophobic mess. I don't know how they're going to fit 19 people in there.

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

True. The first two seasons only had a couple big names and the rest weren't that relevant before entering the house. All I know for sure is that Juan Rivera and this Rey Grupero guy are never getting any votes to save from me. The fact that the show is filmed in Mexico because Telemundo is too lazy/cheap to build their own house in the US also probably doesn't help. Poor whichever Big Brother Brazil housemate has to go from living in that enormous house to living in this claustrophobic mess. I don't know how they're going to fit 19 people in there.

I think two things can be true at once. I don't think it's because they are cheap (like the house can be bigger but is probably bigger in-person), it's because Telemundo doesn't want to go through the U.S. visa situation process for some of the housemates because it is shitty to get your visa approved here quickly in time for the season to begin, which means people will drop out. It's easier for it to be in Mexico. The thing with Rey Grupero is that the whole Juan Vidal-Cynthia discourse to going to happen inevitably because that is her ex and Aylin already worked with Cynthia on a project recently. Juan Rivera is super problematic and the public is 50/50 considering most of us hate him because of exploiting Jenni.

I am curious to know how that Big Brother Brazil exchange is going to be like but seems likely considering their season starts tomorrow and ours the next day.

Currently watching videos of the secret housemates...

I don't want to jinx him, but Pepe is giving me first male winner. 

He has that sparkle that the S1 and S2 guys lacked.

Don't quote me when he turns out to be another Nacho.

hGxy48e.gif

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Currently watching videos of the secret housemates...

I don't want to jinx him, but Pepe is giving me first male winner. 

He has that sparkle that the S1 and S2 guys lacked.

Don't quote me when he turns out to be another Nacho.

hGxy48e.gif

Nacho variant? Nah. It would shock me, honestly if it was. He has a couple of projects with Telemundo. He knows Ivonne, the winner from last season -- they follow each other on IG. I just realized he played one of Jenni's husbands in Jenni's biopic that the family approved. However, a lot of things changed since the biopic but the danger could be is that could he can form an alliance with Juan because of that. I personally think Juan can be the Nacho of the season because I am already seeing fanbases pop up already. It's just way too early to say.

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

Nacho variant? Nah. It would shock me, honestly if it was. He has a couple of projects with Telemundo. He knows Ivonne, the winner from last season -- they follow each other on IG. I just realized he played one of Jenni's husbands in Jenni's biopic that the family approved. However, a lot of things changed since the biopic but the danger could be is that could he can form an alliance with Juan because of that. I personally think Juan can be the Nacho of the season because I am already seeing fanbases pop up already. It's just way too early to say.

I think Juan wants to be the new Salvador. He's already pushing for that 'loveable villain' edit, joking about the fact that he's the only housemate who already has various groups on every platform campaigning against him. I don't see him making it that far, tho.

We needed a guy with this sort of energy. You can tell he's a performance queen through and through. Juan Vidal had a similar personality, but he ended up taking himself way too seriously. When he brings out Aristeo's goofy side like he did with Uriel in the first video.

sY6KBG7.gif

wow i didnt realize there was a thread for this. i agree that last season was hella toxic, i hope this one is less so and more entertaining. not sure about telemundos production tbh but ill be watching.

i imagine theyre gonna bring ivonne back to drop of the maletin no

Osmel wants to nominate the least attractive housemates first.

Finally, someone who understands the power of beauty.

uWuXK0N.png

thanks for the stream links.

im loving this cast so far, hopefully they deliver entertainment.

I felt the premiere episode wasn’t that bad but enjoyable. So the cast leak was true, with the exception of Aleida Núñez which I didn’t expect. I  was in a Space last night and the general impression is that a guy will win the season. Later in the space, one mentioned that they are tired of the whole “single mother” storyline and they want something different. However, that is social media, the public might have a different say. 

How's Maddie doin?

also r there live feeds for this?

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

How's Maddie doin?

also r there live feeds for this?

She's 1 of the 6 housemates participating in the 1st HoH comp of the season tonight. 

HoH comps are typically divided into rounds, with only a select few advancing to the live comp.

You can watch live feeds for free on the official website (2 cams)

https://www.telemundo.com/shows/espia-los-fans-finalistas-de-la-casa-de-los-famosos-247-camara-1

https://www.telemundo.com/shows/entra-la-casa-sin-censura-camara-2

or through Telemundo's official Youtube channel (1 cam)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQnkxY9QFs

Some of them are starting to crack. :fan:

Luis is pushing for another room rivalry. Imagine how tired we are. He thinks Jonathan has it out for him for whatever reason. Here for Luis and Jonathan both being nominated because Luis says he's ready to use Jonathan's dirty laundry from his personal life against him if he has to. "He (Jonathan) came in here wanting to fix his image, but he's just going to tarnish it even more"...it's Day 3, sfjskl.

I thought Arturo was going to be another Eduardo/Christian De La Campa inside of the house, but I'm enjoying his late night talks with Pepe. He gets bonus points for kissing his homies goodnight on the cheek. 

4NVJRJz.png

The way Aristeo was looking at Pepe here. :lakitu:

I wish Aris an ounce of luck as the first HoH of the season.

T6TLuQt.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.