LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

On 3/19/2023 at 12:32 AM, Mellark said:

I think Dania is definitely going to be a finalist if she doesn't decide to leave tomorrow. I really don't mind if she wins.

Pepe and Madison are definitely making it to the end. They've both been saved four times by the public. I see a lot of genuine support for them. Players like Jose and Diego have been saved three times, but only because the fans were voting strategically to eliminate other people. If Diego keeps going after all of the unpopular housemates, he might gain enough support to sneak into the finale.

I keep seeing that it's going to be a F4 this season.  I don't know where people are getting that from. If that's the case, then Paty and Dania are probably taking those last two spots. The rest are either too irrelevant or too controversial to make it that far. 

On 3/19/2023 at 12:28 AM, Mellark said:

I am curious to know if they will air Televisa's version later this year on Univision, because I feel they might do an excellent job than Telemundo did. :rip:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_hotel_de_los_famosos

I think the Televisa version is based on an Argentine program with a different format.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that Jose won HoH, so I watched the premiere of Televisa's version of Survivor instead...

I would like to see Miguel E, Graco or Lauro on Azteca's Survivor. :celestial5:

K4AVT3T.png

QSzpHNe.png

BmcjW7i.png

MRtyEnd.png

f0rtzoI.png

lmqgFKU.jpg

raQV48f.jpg

Jose saving Pepe. :rip: The face-to-face noms were a bust. This would've been a great twist when the divide in the house wasn't so obvious. Everything keeps going wrong this season, so I'm expecting Diego to be the one leaving tonight. Paty stans are voting for Yami...

Can't even complain about the blue room dominance anymore. Pepe tried to help the orange room, but Osmel and Madison didn't follow through with the strategy. I honestly don't care who stays or who goes anymore. If Diego leaves, I hope he supports Pepe in the galas against some of these bitter ex-housemates who still haven't come to terms with the fact that Pepe's the fan favorite and not them. 

I would even accept an end-game alliance between Pepe/Jose atp  :toofunny3:

4D5tNfX.png

oT1kXfi.png

pfVe6F3.png

6 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Is it really that serious? 

mKMgmqW.jpeg

Eury is doing too much considering I do see her getting the boot next week.... 0.7% is really a minor difference and honestly it's going to get super competitive by this point.

10 hours ago, Mellark said:

Eury is doing too much considering I do see her getting the boot next week.... 0.7% is really a minor difference and honestly it's going to get super competitive by this point.

The blue room stans were also supposedly voting for Yami to stay. If a 0.7% difference is all that they could achieve, then things are not looking good for their faves. I think there's a bigger chance of Raul or Jose getting eliminated before Yami. I need Pepe or Diego to win the next HoH, that way Raul and Jose have to choose between nominating the blue room or nominating their "bestie" Madison. 

There's more drama in the HT than in the house.

Diego's son being a Pepe/Diego shipper. :heart:

I wouldn't be mad at a Pepe/Diego final two.

mKMgmqW.jpeg

@dabunique Hey, do you know Madison, or is she famous in Miami circles? She's one of the favorites to win the season.

16 hours ago, Mellark said:

@dabunique Hey, do you know Madison, or is she famous in Miami circles? She's one of the favorites to win the season.

Miss Maddie is Miss Puerto Rico 2019 and first runner up to Miss Universe

she also is top five in Miss Florida

she's a pageant girl so i always support

people say she's da best Miss PR ever sent 

@Chamoy I don't know which polls to trust, but given how we get into the final stretch, I feel Jose is leaving the house tomorrow. He's polling low in every fanmade poll thus far. 

To be honest, this eviction feels predictable but at the same time it doesn't. Hoping Dania is safe tomorrow.

Also, Juan is annoying. Everybody is tired of him at this point and everybody is just tired of his redemption arc. Thank goodness Chiquis and her siblings are in charge of Jenni's estate now. I hope Telemundo doesn't put a Rivera in the house next season, but since they are with Alicia's management I wouldn't be surprised if Rosie does it next season. :deadbanana2:

On 3/21/2023 at 4:00 PM, Chamoy said:

Pepe and Madison are definitely making it to the end. They've both been saved four times by the public. I see a lot of genuine support for them. Players like Jose and Diego have been saved three times, but only because the fans were voting strategically to eliminate other people. If Diego keeps going after all of the unpopular housemates, he might gain enough support to sneak into the finale.

I keep seeing that it's going to be a F4 this season.  I don't know where people are getting that from. If that's the case, then Paty and Dania are probably taking those last two spots. The rest are either too irrelevant or too controversial to make it that far. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_hotel_de_los_famosos

I think the Televisa version is based on an Argentine program with a different format.

Actually, Televisa is making their own for Mexico/LATAM with the same name, instead of Famosos it's Estrellas (working title). We will see how it is. As for LCDLF, I see it still being a F5. Since Juan left, I think there will be like one more SUM after this one and then the last week will probably just announce the finalists on Monday and then announce the 5th finalist on Wednesday the week before the finale.

Edited by Mellark

On 3/30/2023 at 6:09 AM, dabunique said:

Miss Maddie is Miss Puerto Rico 2019 and first runner up to Miss Universe

she also is top five in Miss Florida

she's a pageant girl so i always support

people say she's da best Miss PR ever sent 

She seems like a sweet lady, definitely one of the favorites to win. The public saved her like 4-5 times everytime she was nominated so to me she's definitely a finalist.

You can vote for her tonight at around 7pm ET. 

https://www.telemundo.com/shows/lacasadelosfamosos/vota

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy I don't know which polls to trust, but given how we get into the final stretch, I feel Jose is leaving the house tomorrow. He's polling low in every fanmade poll thus far. 

I'm worried for Pepe after seeing that the Paty stans are up to their usual voting antics. They've been spreading a lot of anti-Pepe propaganda ever since the nominations were revealed this week. I don't know how any of the blue room members still have any support. They're the main reason why this season went downhill fast and never truly recovered. Pepe ditching them was the best thing he's done, strategy-wise. I love this new Pepe/Diego/Madison underdog alliance and most people on Twitter seem to be rooting for them to take down the flop majority alliance.

Pepe can't leave. :jonny:

Kinda insane Dania got eliminated tonight.

:deadbanana2:

What a Fraud show :rip:  Dania was finalist material 

They want to have her at the Studio with Arturo... that's why she was eliminated

Let Me Expose Telemundo:

Imagen

Imagen

I hope Dania don't give Telemundo the content that they want..... Jose has no fandom like the rest of the noms like WTF!

One blue room member OUT OUT, four to go. :sistrens:

12 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

What a Fraud show :rip:  Dania was finalist material 

They want to have her at the Studio with Arturo... that's why she was eliminated

Let Me Expose Telemundo:

Imagen

I hope Dania don't give Telemundo the content that they want..... Jose has no fandom like the rest of the noms like WTF!

Most of the people that were voting for Dania in the polls were from Brazil and Mexico. Pepe and Madison were ahead of her until the people in charge of her accounts started sharing the polls to her 4M followers so they'd go vote for her. Jose had the least support in all of the polls, but like I mentioned in previous posts, the Paty/blue room stans are voting "strategically" instead of what's best for the show.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:00 PM, Chamoy said:

Pepe and Madison are definitely making it to the end. They've both been saved four times by the public. I see a lot of genuine support for them. Players like Jose and Diego have been saved three times, but only because the fans were voting strategically to eliminate other people.

On 3/28/2023 at 11:05 AM, Chamoy said:

The blue room stans were also supposedly voting for Yami to stay. If a 0.7% difference is all that they could achieve, then things are not looking good for their faves. I think there's a bigger chance of Raul or Jose getting eliminated before Yami.

21 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I'm worried for Pepe after seeing that the Paty stans are up to their usual voting antics. They've been spreading a lot of anti-Pepe propaganda ever since the nominations were revealed this week. I don't know how any of the blue room members still have any support. They're the main reason why this season went downhill fast and never truly recovered. Pepe ditching them was the best thing he's done, strategy-wise. I love this new Pepe/Diego/Madison underdog alliance and most people on Twitter seem to be rooting for them to take down the flop majority alliance.

They wanted to eliminate one of the contenders, either Pepe or Madison, but their strategy backfired on them this time. Seeing Dania above Pepe and Madison in the polls gave them a false confidence that they could eliminate one of them. They started campaigning hard for Jose, thinking Dania didn't need as much help as him. They did clownery and the clown came back to bite.

x2ree1k.png

21 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

One blue room member OUT OUT, four to go. :sistrens:

Most of the people that were voting for Dania in the polls were from Brazil and Mexico. Pepe and Madison were ahead of her until the people in charge of her accounts started sharing the polls to her 4M followers so they'd go vote for her. Jose had the least support in all of the polls, but like I mentioned in previous posts, the Paty/blue room stans are voting "strategically" instead of what's best for the show.

They wanted to eliminate one of the contenders, either Pepe or Madison, but their strategy backfired on them this time. Seeing Dania above Pepe and Madison in the polls gave them a false confidence that they could eliminate one of them. They started campaigning hard for Jose, thinking Dania didn't need as much help as him. They did clownery and the clown came back to bite.

x2ree1k.png

Even when VPN votes are not counted… Dania has a bigger fandom compared to Jose

Why Paty & Materialista fans supporting José??? Both nominated him that theory does not make any sense 

The real reason is that Telemundo want Dania & Arturo to reunite at the live show :rip: we all know that relationship will go nowhere 

Also Dania has a lot of ex members hating her they will not waste time to start a fight 

Just think about it if Jose was eliminated… everyone outside or inside will be like Ok… he won’t make intersting content like Dania 

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Even when VPN votes are not counted… Dania has a bigger fandom compared to Jose

Why Paty & Materialista fans supporting José??? Both nominated him that theory does not make any sense 

The real reason is that Telemundo want Dania & Arturo to reunite at the live show :rip: we all know that relationship will go nowhere 

Also Dania has a lot of ex members hating her they will not waste time to start a fight 

Just think about it if Jose was eliminated… everyone outside or inside will be like Ok… he won’t make intersting content like Dania 

The theory that the producers would want to eliminate Dania before the finale makes even less sense. From an editing perspective, Dania was always one of their favorites. They protected her as much as they could. When they showed the house videos of some of their private convos, they didn't show any of the things that Dania (and the rest of the blue room) have said about Pepe and Madison, which were way worse. They made it seem like Pepe, Diego and Madison were the only ones who were scheming and creating a divide in the house.

Another thing that probably worked against Dania was that the other nominees had already been saved multiple times. The viewers tend to develop a stronger bond with the housemates that they keep saving over and over again. Maybe the casuals that don't watch the live feeds or use social media are eating up Jose's "everyone always underestimates me" shtick and he has more support than we think.

Anyway, Dania gained a lot of positive exposure from Big Brother Brazil. I read that they want her to go back to Brazil for the finale. She already got that extra push for her career that the winner gets. I think she'll be fine.

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Poor Aleida. The Pepe/Madi shippers have taken over the hashtag.

x2ree1k.png

Did you watch the Live show????

My theory was correct they gave Dania the entore 2 Hours!! she gave us a lot of things at the live shows :flame:

Jose could had never gave us that type of comment

There was not even enought time for the Leader of this week :rip:

This Carmona and Dania reunion was foolish. Dania clarified that there wasn't a relationship and Carmona was delusional. As much as I don't want Raul to be the next to go, he is setting himself up for eviction. I want him in the final lowkey, but sigh. 

x2ree1k.png

29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Did you watch the Live show????

My theory was correct they gave Dania the entore 2 Hours!! she gave us a lot of things at the live shows :flame:

Jose could had never gave us that type of comment

There was not even enought time for the Leader of this week :rip:

They're moving Leader of the Week till tomorrow, fair. Next week the first finalist is announced.

Rey Grupero and Nicky can go straight to hell disrespectfully. 

Why are Dania stans saying that Dania got Adamari fired?? The conspiracy theories are getting out of hand. You'd think the Acapulco Shore stans would be used to losing by now after seeing how things turned out for Anahi, Mane, Potro and Brenda in the first two seasons. Mane is the only Acapulco Shore contestant that has made it to the finale, and she still only received 14% of the vote to win. 

On 4/4/2023 at 9:29 PM, Mellark said:

This Carmona and Dania reunion was foolish. Dania clarified that there wasn't a relationship and Carmona was delusional. As much as I don't want Raul to be the next to go, he is setting himself up for eviction. I want him in the final lowkey, but sigh. 

x2ree1k.png

My finalists

1. Pepe 
2. Diego 
3. Madison
4. Bruno
5. Wall yeller

x2ree1k.png

Voting for Diego since Pepe is safe. :spring:

Pepe stans supporting Diego knowing he's Pepe's competition.

The exact opposite of Paty stans trying to eliminate her competition.

The energy we put out is the energy we get back, you see.

czJ1MlE.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.