• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Laura hijacked this episode. I've been screaming and kikiing for an hour :wanda:

Edited by Shy Boy

Not the host throwing Daniela & Nacho under the bus, saying their closet time was too explicit to show on tv :deadbanana:

I think yesterday's episode was a season high in viewership. I wonder if Telemundo is tempted to try the civilian version again. They can call it La Casa de La Jefa this time. :gaycat3:

FZL32J7WAAAUEJl?format=jpg&name=large

Xw0jY1a.gif

It really is "La casa de Laura" :ahh:Queen stole the spotlight from the top 5, the debate, the panel, THE HOSTS. She really saved season 2 and won the audience's hearts :gaycat4: She was the one closing the gala and saying goodbye to the audience :ahh:probably the most entertaining gala from the two seasons. 

This gala was really one of the most epic galas of the season. It was basically Laura en America for 2 hours straight. I am glad to say I voted for her 12 times or even more but the site crashed and it didn't let me vote but Laura stole the show. I feel Laura was still in the house she would get into a fight with Daniela and Nacho and honestly, let them sink their ship. She did spill in some points, but she didn't have to bring in Daniela's or Ivonne's children. It was unnecessary. I think since this is the last week, people are going to be watching to see what other **** she is about to say. Niurka is shitting her pants right now, I am really surprised she wanted to be a coward and not go to the galas following her eviction. The ratings went up, she keeps saying they went down. Her fandom set her up for disaster. But she did spill this is La Casa de Laura. I really am looking forward to Adamari's reaction to what happened in a few hours in her morning show, HoyDia because they analyze the show and Quique is really going to ask her about the Toni situation because she told Toni that he was only known for being Adamari's ex and that she was the queen of Telemundo. She said she's coming to the gala tonight to receive the 5th finalist, so we will see how that goes.

8 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I think yesterday's episode was a season high in viewership. I wonder if Telemundo is tempted to try the civilian version again. They can call it La Casa de La Jefa this time. :gaycat3:

FZL32J7WAAAUEJl?format=jpg&name=large

9 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Not the host throwing Daniela & Nacho under the bus, saying their closet time was too explicit to show on tv :deadbanana:

13 hours ago, Chamoy said:

@Mellark More bad news, I fear. Expect LCDLF 3 to last about 8 months, with 4-hour daily episodes.

fPKAq1e.gif

I think we should be fine I hope? She worked for Univision in a similar role, but Telemundo and Azteca are similar but way different markets. LCDLF last season had a six-month gap between seasons so if they follow the route we can get Season 3 in February, but I really don't see it unless Top Chef VIP is really a short competition in the meantime Exatlón starts. We will find out if we will get a third season if Sandarti mentions it on Monday, but the ratings really just scream Season 3. But I think it's really perfect for the summer unless they are trying to avoid the rainy weather. 

fPKAq1e.gif

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Leo season's power...

Julia spilled. Natalia wants to be this whole feminist but literally laughed when Nacho called Ivonne 'a prostitute' so her getting dragged is fair.

9 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Sandarti is a mess for that. :rip: I am really curious if we are actually getting a third season because the amount of defamation lawsuits that are about to erupt for this is wild, but then again, they signed up for this, they knew what they were getting into. 

:rip::deadbanana4:

Daniela received her karma. That’s all I’m going to say about that topic. 

Who do you all think is leaving today?

4 hours ago, itaughtyouright said:

:rip::deadbanana4:

Daniela received her karma. That’s all I’m going to say about that topic. 

Who do you all think is leaving today?

I think Daniela is finally going and Laura is going to drag her up and down the studio. 

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

LCDLF last season had a six-month gap between seasons so if they follow the route we can get Season 3 in February, but I really don't see it unless Top Chef VIP is really a short competition in the meantime Exatlón starts. We will find out if we will get a third season if Sandarti mentions it on Monday, but the ratings really just scream Season 3. But I think it's really perfect for the summer unless they are trying to avoid the rainy weather.

They should definitely keep it as a summer show. It works for Big Brother. Exalton in the winter-spring and LCDLF in the summer, and a new hit show in the fall (I think Top Chef VIP will do well) would be a sustainable rotation. 

I wonder if Telemundo would ever try to adapt Survivor or I’m a Celeb Get Me Out of Here. 

Sandarti is a mess for that. :rip: I am really curious if we are actually getting a third season because the amount of defamation lawsuits that are about to erupt for this is wild, but then again, they signed up for this, they knew what they were getting into. 

I would think the contracts they signed forbid them from suing the network and let’s be honest, a lot of them don’t have the money to pay the legal fees needed to sue a major network. 

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

I think we should be fine I hope? She worked for Univision in a similar role, but Telemundo and Azteca are similar but way different markets. LCDLF last season had a six-month gap between seasons so if they follow the route we can get Season 3 in February, but I really don't see it unless Top Chef VIP is really a short competition in the meantime Exatlón starts. We will find out if we will get a third season if Sandarti mentions it on Monday, but the ratings really just scream Season 3. But I think it's really perfect for the summer unless they are trying to avoid the rainy weather. 

4 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

They should definitely keep it as a summer show. It works for Big Brother. Exalton in the winter-spring and LCDLF in the summer, and a new hit show in the fall (I think Top Chef VIP will do well) would be a sustainable rotation. 

I wonder if Telemundo would ever try to adapt Survivor or I’m a Celeb Get Me Out of Here. 

Telemundo is following the TV Azteca print: Novelas OUT, Reality Shows IN. They should snatch the rights to Survivor if they can. That's the only reality show that Telemundo hasn't done. Cancel Exaflop and give us La Isla De Los Famosos, tbh.

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

Julia spilled. Natalia wants to be this whole feminist but literally laughed when Nacho called Ivonne 'a prostitute' so her getting dragged is fair.

Rafa also spilled during the commercial break. :redface:

This debate thing is so camp :gaygacat6:

Laura saying Nacho should use the prize money to get penile enlargement surgery :deadbanana4:

@Shy Boy 1.4 million ratings during the gala on Tuesday. Yes Laura, Yes Ratings! 

I think a lot of people have not realized we shouldn't underestimate Toni. People think Ivonne is taking this but the amount of promo on Telemundo of Toni where he is mentioned in the mornings because Toni is the ex of Adamari Lopez and the father to the daughter they have together. Adamari works for Telemundo and honestly I thought he was going to be the 5th but Toni still being in the house is showing that the Adamari and his daughter promo is working. In other words, him being Adamari's ex can easily help him win this and I feel it is important to recognize that if we want Ivonne to win the season. He used Adamari's name a lot throughout the season, honestly.

But anyways, Day 3 of Laura en America is about be messy.

35 minutes ago, Mellark said:

@Shy Boy 1.4 million ratings during the gala on Tuesday. Yes Laura, Yes Ratings! 

I think a lot of people have not realized we shouldn't underestimate Toni. People think Ivonne is taking this but the amount of promo on Telemundo of Toni where he is mentioned in the mornings because Toni is the ex of Adamari Lopez and the father to the daughter they have together. Adamari works for Telemundo and honestly I thought he was going to be the 5th but Toni still being in the house is showing that the Adamari and his daughter promo is working. In other words, him being Adamari's ex can easily help him win this and I feel it is important to recognize that if we want Ivonne to win the season. He used Adamari's name a lot throughout the season, honestly.

But anyways, Day 3 of Laura en America is about be messy.

Naw its pretty clear that Ivonne will be the winner. Im not even watching it for the house now, only for the Galas. When Daniela sees all the **** laura said about her shes going to go off.

As far as Niurka she was a nonfactor tbh. She got eliminated early and not going to the galas just made her seem like a sore loser and forgetful. Shes someone who lives off scandals and promo, if she were smart she would start going to the galas now and start causing drama.

Im considering going to the play Daniela, Natalia, Lewis, Brenda, Julia, Nacho, and Eduardo will all be in, its in miami. 

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Naw its pretty clear that Ivonne will be the winner. Im not even watching it for the house now, only for the Galas. When Daniela sees all the **** laura said about her shes going to go off.

As far as Niurka she was a nonfactor tbh. She got eliminated early and not going to the galas just made her seem like a sore loser and forgetful. Shes someone who lives off scandals and promo, if she were smart she would start going to the galas now and start causing drama.

Im considering going to the play Daniela, Natalia, Lewis, Brenda, Julia, Nacho, and Eduardo will all be in, its in miami. 

Just saw Daniela's post-exit interview and from the looks of it she is still hurt about Laura but honestly it is what it is. She said she doesn't want Ivonne to win and honestly the way she will find out that she has more support than her will be a mess. In terms of Niurka, Laura is much more transparent and less of a coward than Niurka is. Niurka thrives off the scandals and the drama. She is already having beef with Juan Vidal's ex, Cynthia Klitbo. I thought Laura wasn't going to go to the galas but she's going but thankfully she got evicted a week before the finale. Daniela was okay, but overall she was just toxic and Laura knows better and I wish Daniela would've just not exploited Laurawhich resulted in getting into beef with Ivonne. If she didn't get into beef with Ivonne, she would've been a finalist probably.

Ivonne is still a winner for me and I really think so but I am still voting for her. I am really curious if it's going to be with who. I do see it between Ivonne and Zerboni. Nacho is really a lost cause, his strategy backfired. Tonight's gala is going to be a mess. Laura is going to go off. I am ready. I skim through the 24/7 because I have a *** and I like how the international feed lets you rewind the last 12 hours so I can see some things of interest.

In terms of the play, it's interesting but all of them have the same manager, Daniel Ferrer and I think he's trying to milk the hype of LCDLF so people will see it live. I thought it would be in CDMX, but it makes sense in Miami because it is a show for people in the US. I looked at tickets and it looks like they are selling them in bundles? :biblio: 

Edited by Mellark

Just saw Daniela's post-exit interview and from the looks of it she is still hurt about Laura but honestly it is what it is. She said she doesn't want Ivonne to win and honestly the way she will find out that she has more support than her will be a mess. In terms of Niurka, Laura is much more transparent and less of a coward than Niurka is. Niurka thrives off the scandals and the drama. She is already having beef with Juan Vidal's ex, Cynthia Klitbo. I thought Laura wasn't going to go to the galas but she's going but thankfully she got evicted a week before the finale. Daniela was okay, but overall she was just toxic and Laura knows better and I wish Daniela would've just not exploited Laurawhich resulted in getting into beef with Ivonne. If she didn't get into beef with Ivonne, she would've been a finalist probably.

Ivonne is still a winner for me and I really think so but I am still voting for her. I am really curious if it's going to be with who. I do see it between Ivonne and Zerboni. Nacho is really a lost cause, his strategy backfired. Tonight's gala is going to be a mess. Laura is going to go off. I am ready. I skim through the 24/7 because I have a *** and I like how the international feed lets you rewind the last 12 hours so I can see some things of interest.

In terms of the play, it's interesting but all of them have the same manager, Daniel Ferrer and I think he's trying to milk the hype of LCDLF so people will see it live. I thought it would be in CDMX, but it makes sense in Miami because it is a show for people in the US. I looked at tickets and it looks like they are selling them in bundles? :biblio: 

From the interview I think she’s going to reconcile with Laura the fact that she still considerers her family along with Rafa, Julia and Nacho after everything that went down with the fake showmance. Also Laura didn’t seem as angry towards Daniella in yesterdays gala. I really don’t think Daniella used her because they both would fight for each other until Nachiella happened. Then Nacho started putting BS in Daniella’s head about Laura and that broke that camels back.

I though the Laura & Daniela confrontation was going to give New York vs Pumpkin, but somehow the soap opera ass reunion was better :bibliahh:

@Chamoy @Shy Boy @Distantconstellation @Sergi91 @itaughtyouright @PlERRE

Marjorie de Sousa will be the one who sends the golden suitcase with the prize inside the house tomorrow night and people are saying that she is the first confirmed houseguest for Season 3. 

8 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Marjorie de Sousa will be the one who sends the golden suitcase with the prize inside the house tomorrow night and people are saying that she is the first confirmed houseguest for Season 3. 

Was this done for S1???

5 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Was this done for S1???

Last season, they just confirmed that it's getting a second season. But since the show got the highest ratings this week, I do see them confirming the third season any minute now.

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Kinda weird, should have been Alicia, it could lead to people talking about  favoritism by the production already. I also read that Dania from Acapulco Shore was also in talks for season 3. I want Boris Izaguirre and Belinda there. 

9 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Kinda weird, should have been Alicia, it could lead to people talking about  favoritism by the production already. I also read that Dania from Acapulco Shore was also in talks for season 3. I want Boris Izaguirre and Belinda there. 

Alicia couldnt do it because shes filming something in Miami. Weird that they got marjorie because Marjorie hates alicia specially after last season where alicia was talking about marjories life. 

This second season was much more exciting and fun to me. All the fights Laura & Daniela caused gave this house life. You know damn well had they all been Ivonne or Osvaldo types, no one would have watched cause they are boring as hell. 

I need to see Laura and Daniela for other reality shows because its clear they are made for that. Something like Rica Famosa Latina would be perfect for them, i know Brenda is going to be in the new season along with Mayeli.

Anyway third season of La Casa de Los famosos needs to have crazy ass characters. Put in Laisha Wilkins, Laura Leon, La chupitos, Yolanda Andrade, Laura Zapata

Im also hoping we get a La Casa De Los famosos All Stars where the winners of all the seasons compete against each other as well as other memorable cast members. Something else that they need to start doing is giving then alcohol to let the fights, drama and hook ups happen. Its because of Gaby Spanic that they stopped giving them hard licquor. Niurka said that Gaby Spanic got so crazy in season 1 that they cut them off any hard licquor for season 2.

Laura won the hearts of a new generation! :heart2: We love to see it :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.