• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Las tóxicas de Laura y daniella are so messy. Did they forget it’s a game show and they go back to their normal lives? :rip:

Everybody is NOMINATED for eviction. Nacho is definitely getting most of the votes. I think Laura and Toni are in danger. 

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

Nacho getting 30 minutes of a sympathetic edit right before the final :angel:

I really want Nacho or Daniela to go but I think it’s going to be Toni. 

7 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Nacho's going to win this season. He has the sexist/conservative l*tinos on his side.

fPKAq1e.gif

...and the deranged apologists who think he is going to choose them. It would be the worst winner of the season. His stans are weirdos and don't want to keep him accountable. 

fPKAq1e.gif

7 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Nacho getting 30 minutes of a sympathetic edit right before the final :angel:

I really want Nacho or Daniela to go but I think it’s going to be Toni. 

The votes are going to be so close. It's the way everyone got nominated and Nacho's plan failed to nominate Laura, Daniela and Zerboni, a total kii. However, once again, I wouldn't underestimate Toni since Adamari stans/Alaïa will come through. I am voting for Laura so I can see her reaction of Ivonne winning. I want to see it, and the people are fumbling the bag. If Toni gave a point to Daniela then Zerboni and Laura would've been finalists. **** him! 

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

@Chamoy @Sergi91 The Nachifans are having a meltdown because he's been intimate and cuddly with Daniela. :gaycat2: 

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy @Sergi91 The Nachifans are having a meltdown because he's been intimate and cuddly with Daniela. :gaycat2: 

Not them trying to start a showmance one week before the finale sfjskl. The hypocrisy and desperation from these two is unreal. And they still have the nerve to say Ivonne is the one putting on an act for the cameras. They actually deserve each other. 

fPKAq1e.gif

Juan, Eduardo, zerboni, and nacho. Yikes. 

Did she forget mama is still there? Daniela is sabotaging herself with her actions and especially her words - talking about and betraying the purple team to Ignacio she said she was so loyal to :rip:

all of this is because zerboni REJECTED her. 

this woman is insane. 

1 hour ago, itaughtyouright said:

Juan, Eduardo, zerboni, and nacho. Yikes. 

Did she forget mama is still there? Daniela is sabotaging herself with her actions and especially her words - talking about and betraying the purple team to Ignacio she said she was so loyal to :rip:

all of this is because zerboni REJECTED her. 

this woman is insane. 

That dinner tonight is going to be a mess. Laura is going to snap. I would rather have Toni evicted next because he is probably going to be next. But Daniela isn't dumb, she knows he has a girlfriend now that Adamari and him divorced.

fPKAq1e.gif

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Not them trying to start a showmance one week before the finale sfjskl. The hypocrisy and desperation from these two is unreal. And they still have the nerve to say Ivonne is the one putting on an act for the cameras. They actually deserve each other. 

fPKAq1e.gif

It's the way the Nachifans are having a meltdown right now and really disappointed about this. Love the mess. I am hollering and Nacho is doing the same thing that accuses of Ivonne of doing. I am screaming!

Toni get out of there babes, you are next!

fPKAq1e.gif

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

That dinner tonight is going to be a mess. Laura is going to snap. I would rather have Toni evicted next because he is probably going to be next. But Daniela isn't dumb, she knows he has a girlfriend now that Adamari and him divorced.

fPKAq1e.gif

It's the way the Nachifans are having a meltdown right now and really disappointed about this. Love the mess. I am hollering and Nacho is doing the same thing that accuses of Ivonne of doing. I am screaming!

Toni get out of there babes, you are next!

fPKAq1e.gif

I am afraid production will want to eliminate zerboni. But Toni should go next but if it were up to me nacho would be eliminated

On 7/31/2022 at 4:23 PM, itaughtyouright said:

I am afraid production will want to eliminate zerboni. But Toni should go next but if it were up to me nacho would be eliminated

I really don't see it. After the dinner, Toni should be worried and Queen Laura's votes are about to go up. She didn't snap, she didn't start a war, she talked about in peace. Ivonne won, and karma is truly a *****.

Laura got into a fight with Daniela I am screaming. Most of the Nachifans are delusional, but some of are renouncing their Nacho stancards.

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

I think the vote is going to be super close just like last week. :jonny:

3 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I think the vote is going to be super close just like last week. :jonny:

I think so, but after the dinner a lot of people are starting to vote for Laura more so they can evict Daniela and end this terrible showmance. People liked how she handled the dinner, so we will see.

fPKAq1e.gif

Laura deserved to stay for this alone. I'm glad that Nacho was finally called out for always claiming that his words have been "taken out of context" every time someone confronts him on his bullsh*t. It scares me that there's people who actually believe him and agree with everything he says. I'm just hoping they're a loud minority and everyone else is voting for Ivonne to win. 

I am lowkey kinda disappointed and Daniela did not deserve the finale spot at all. I'll probably watch the finale but the showmance worked, I guess. Nacho got his wish of having two purple members in the final, but the fact that one will be leaving on Wednesday is a twist I didn't expect. I kinda wanted Laura to stay for the laughs in the final, but at the end she doesn't really need the money. I am curious to know how ratings will be the last week. I am a little upset but I'll get over it, I wish she was there dancing with La Sonora Santanera right now.

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Laura deserved to stay for this alone. I'm glad that Nacho was finally called out for always claiming that his words have been "taken out of context" every time someone confronts him on his bullsh*t. It scares me that there's people who actually believe him and agree with everything he says. I'm just hoping they're a loud minority and everyone else is voting for Ivonne to win. 

3 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

**** this show and its flop fans  :chick3:

Right that's why I am bummed about but then again, the Ivonne fight really destroyed her chances of being in the final and I wish she didn't snap at her like that. I think this would've saved her chances if she didn't snap at Ivonne. But the fact she was allegedly 1% away from the final is wild. Honestly, **** Toni for giving her a point because if she didn't she would've been a finalist. I'll get over it, but the fact that the public decided Toni MOTHERFUCKING TONI was considered a finalist instead of Laura who is only known for being the ex-husband of Adamari Lopez is in the ******* FINAL? ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!? ARE YOU ******* ME? ALL HE DOES IS MAKE PANCAKES AND SITS THERE AND SHOVES IT UP HIS BOOTY! I AM DONE! I'm going watch but this is just wild to me.

Just wanted to get it off my chest. Nothing personal to you all, but it is mind-boggling they fumbled the bag. 

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

Even though Laura left she will be the one people remember from this season. The ratings this season were higher than last and won against univisions shows. Laura became a live walking talking meme and made the show entertaining. I like Ivonne but i wouldnt be watching the show for people like her cause shes boring

54 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Even though Laura left she will be the one people remember from this season. The ratings this season were higher than last and won against univisions shows. Laura became a live walking talking meme and made the show entertaining. I like Ivonne but i wouldnt be watching the show for people like her cause shes boring

Yeah, that's what the contestants still in the house haven't realized and the public doesn't realize. :rip: People tuned in to see what Laura was going to say, the **** she is going to do or if Daniela or Laura is going to fight Ivonne again, for example. If the Vote to Save feature was implemented from the beginning things would be definitely different. Alicia Machado being known really helped her win last season. 

At this point, I'll vote for Ivonne because Nacho would just be a terrible winner. This really has to be a disappointing finalist roster (with the exception of Ivonne) compared to last season. :rip: Univision's ratings went down recently and it's really surprising considering they just recently wrapped up a successful novela with almost 2 million viewers. I think Telemundo might join them if Top Chef VIP doesn't work (I enjoyed MasterChef Celebrity MX) so I guess this is a response to that.

On the other hand, Laura, is Laura Bozzo, the Laura en América, the Laura sin censura, the inventor of Que pase el desgraciado, that got noticed by Cardi B one time. I think Laura has been the most talked about housemate in the house. Like, who is even interested in Toni? People who speak Spanish in America only know him because he is the ex of Adamari Lopez and not mostly as a dancer. He did some dancing shows here in Univision and Telemundo. :rip: The Nacho and Daniela showmance is a sad attempt to get sympathy and the Nacho apologists are eating it up, which is sad. I'll still watch and I am pretty sure Laura doesn't need the money but the fact that she made this far is an accomplishment and it doesn't go unnoticed because I remember she wanted to pack her bags the first week.

@Sergi91 Sis, get in here our girl lost! 

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

I can't believe Laura Bozzo left the house as one of the most liked ones, contrary to Niurka :ahh: The shows helped her career with the younger generation.

Laura eating an ice cream is more entertaining that the whole house fighting, and all the memes of the season are with/by her :ahh:A legend tbh. 

Xw0jY1a.gif

Daniella's taste went downhill after Eduardo. :jonny5: 

9 hours ago, Mellark said:

Yeah, that's what the contestants still in the house haven't realized and the public doesn't realize. :rip: People tuned in to see what Laura was going to say, the **** she is going to do or if Daniela or Laura is going to fight Ivonne again, for example. If the Vote to Save feature was implemented from the beginning things would be definitely different. Alicia Machado being known really helped her win last season. 

At this point, I'll vote for Ivonne because Nacho would just be a terrible winner. This really has to be a disappointing finalist roster (with the exception of Ivonne) compared to last season. :rip: Univision's ratings went down recently and it's really surprising considering they just recently wrapped up a successful novela with almost 2 million viewers. I think Telemundo might join them if Top Chef VIP doesn't work (I enjoyed MasterChef Celebrity MX) so I guess this is a response to that.

On the other hand, Laura, is Laura Bozzo, the Laura en América, the Laura sin censura, the inventor of Que pase el desgraciado, that got noticed by Cardi B one time. I think Laura has been the most talked about housemate in the house. Like, who is even interested in Toni? People who speak Spanish in America only know him because he is the ex of Adamari Lopez and not mostly as a dancer. He did some dancing shows here in Univision and Telemundo. :rip: The Nacho and Daniela showmance is a sad attempt to get sympathy and the Nacho apologists are eating it up, which is sad. I'll still watch and I am pretty sure Laura doesn't need the money but the fact that she made this far is an accomplishment and it doesn't go unnoticed because I remember she wanted to pack her bags the first week.

@Sergi91 Sis, get in here our girl lost! 

fPKAq1e.gif

I went to Vegas over the weekend and forgot to vote for the queen! :cries: I’m soo disappointed :deadbanana4:  F this show!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.