LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

On 7/19/2022 at 12:23 AM, Sergi91 said:

Juan is gone :clap3:

...and Niurka deleted her photos with him on her Instagram :ahh: The Anaconda is gone. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Mellark said:

...and Niurka deleted her photos with him on her Instagram :ahh: The Anaconda is gone. 

We love to see it:gaycat2:

Thank God Laura & Zerboni are safe so we can focus on saving Daniela!!! 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:50 PM, Sergi91 said:

Thank God Laura & Zerboni are safe so we can focus on saving Daniela!!! 

Should we though? After all the things she said about zerboni, I dunno ?

1 minute ago, itaughtyouright said:

I didn’t watched S1 and not sure how the finally works… 
I wanted to save her for solidarity to the purple team.

I am glad Queen Laura is saved another week. Some people might hate her but she's so funny. The way they thought Toni was going to have a secure spot in the final but Zerboni, Daniela and Laura said no. :lmao: I don't mind if Laura doesn't win just as long as she is in the final.

Zerboni and Daniela are tired of Laura. She's funny. In the live feeds last night she was like wearing Ivonne's outfit and she was like "No tengo culo" :deadbanana2: 

Honestly, some Nacho stans are deranged and weird on Twitter. They're so sensitive, I swear. :deadbanana2:  But some of them can't vote, so I won but it's weird how they are so easily sensitive. I can really see an Ivonne or Nacho victory. I personally don't want a Nacho victory, but I lowkey want an Ivonne victory so the Nacho stans can be pissed.

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

I didn’t watched S1 and not sure how the finally works… 
I wanted to save her for solidarity to the purple team.

I didn't either but all of last season was Vote to Evict, so this is the first time they are using the Vote to Save format. This elimination can be tricky. I wouldn't underestimate Toni, yeah you can assume he doesn't have a fanbase but he's also known for being Adamari's ex-husband. Her daughter Alaia and Adamari have a strong following on social media along with Toni. If you want to save Daniela than you can save her or whoever you want you feel that should stay.

1 hour ago, itaughtyouright said:

I personally vote based on who brings the vibes on the house for me. Daniela is whatever to me, honestly. They're all flawed and not everyone is ready to talk about that.

Nacho 

Ivonne 

Laura 

Daniella 

Zerboni

I don't care for Natalia or Toni. 

Laura is so messy :ahh:I lover her. Girl can eat an ice cream and be so entertaining :ahh: and also, I feel like it actually is helping her career and she has been well received, contrary to what the show did to Niurka. 

I'm saving Toni. He's played one of the best games and deserves to see the final. 

23 hours ago, Mellark said:

I am glad Queen Laura is saved another week. Some people might hate her but she's so funny. The way they thought Toni was going to have a secure spot in the final but Zerboni, Daniela and Laura said no. :lmao: I don't mind if Laura doesn't win just as long as she is in the final.

Zerboni and Daniela are tired of Laura. She's funny. In the live feeds last night she was like wearing Ivonne's outfit and she was like "No tengo culo" :deadbanana2: 

Honestly, some Nacho stans are deranged and weird on Twitter. They're so sensitive, I swear. :deadbanana2:  But some of them can't vote, so I won but it's weird how they are so easily sensitive. I can really see an Ivonne or Nacho victory. I personally don't want a Nacho victory, but I lowkey want an Ivonne victory so the Nacho stans can be pissed.

I didn't either but all of last season was Vote to Evict, so this is the first time they are using the Vote to Save format. This elimination can be tricky. I wouldn't underestimate Toni, yeah you can assume he doesn't have a fanbase but he's also known for being Adamari's ex-husband. Her daughter Alaia and Adamari have a strong following on social media along with Toni. If you want to save Daniela than you can save her or whoever you want you feel that should stay.

I personally vote based on who brings the vibes on the house for me. Daniela is whatever to me, honestly. They're all flawed and not everyone is ready to talk about that.

I can’t stand her though, she’s now all buddy buddy with Ignacio but Ignacio is worse than everything she criticizes zerboni about. 

11 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I'm saving Toni. He's played one of the best games and deserves to see the final. 

He is not. 

What a close vote! 

I need Daniela to go next week so that Laura can have her votes in the final.

I want Ivonne & Laura to be the final 2, with Ivonne winning. 

Omg Daniela :wanda: I can’t at her beating Niurka and Natalia :deadbanana4: 

The percentages being close to each other. :rip:  Nacho stans are being weirdos and saying fraud when **** doesn't go their way. I am happy for Toni though, but I told y'all to not underestimate him considering Adamari Lopez is his ex-wife. :rip:

The total shitshow that is about to erupt if Ivonne wins the first finalist spot tomorrow. I am surprised the house doesn't realize it's the competition for the first finalist not this week's leader on the 24/7.

Laura said she was going to have a meltdown. They all hate that woman and for what at this point? 

@Chamoy@Shy Boy@Sergi91@itaughtyouright

fPKAq1e.gif

Edited by Mellark

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

The total shitshow that is about to erupt if Ivonne wins the first finalist spot tomorrow. I am surprised the house doesn't realize it's the competition for the first finalist not this week's leader on the 24/7.

Laura said she was going to have a meltdown. They all hate that woman and for what at this point? 

fPKAq1e.gif

As long as Nacho doesn't win, I'll be happy. Best case scenario would be Nacho, Salvador and Daniela on the block together. Let it be the way mother nature intended it to be... for the snakes (Salvador and Daniela) to eat the rat (Nacho) before the finale.

fPKAq1e.gif

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

fPKAq1e.gif

And Ivonne won. I’m happy with that, for me it was between her and Salvador. I want them both as the two finalist. 

And no the nominations change. Who is going to go up against him? ??

5 hours ago, Chamoy said:

As long as Nacho doesn't win, I'll be happy. Best case scenario would be Nacho, Salvador and Daniela on the block together. Let it be the way mother nature intended it to be... for the snakes (Salvador and Daniela) to eat the rat (Nacho) before the finale.

fPKAq1e.gif

Nacho manipulated Laura and Daniela against zerboni. They were planning to nominate zerboni and Ivonne, but now that’s not going to happen lmao. 

My top 6

1. Ivonne

2. Zerboni

3. Toni

4. Laura

5. Nacho

6. Daniella (such a horrible person) 

My top 6: 

1.zerboni (my fave is a little problematic but it’s okay)

2.Ivonne (nothing against her, I like her, but I like zerboni more)

3.Toni (he’s whatever. Mosca muerta)

4.nacho (can’t stand the guy but he played a good game, in the end he made Laura 5.and Daniela turn against zerboni)

Laura (she’s a funny mess) 

6.Daniela (disgusting woman. Horrible horrible human being.) 

Icon Ivonne getting all the ******* madT, she's so winning this.
fPKAq1e.gif

1-Ivonne/Zerboni 
2-Laura

and that's about it.
fPKAq1e.gif

The way I manifested it. Ivonne really has god on her side and I am here for it. I think she's taking it and the way the house is having a meltdown. Anyways, the feeds have been down for 2-3 hours after the gala. I am convinced **** went down that they are saving for the galas. I expect ratings to go up honestly, should make Niurka seethe (but she posts the 18-49 ratings and the main ratings are 1.2m+ right now. This woman is obsessed with the show and giving it ratings. She was a bad player, a micromanager and a total narcissist and I feel it's her fault on why there was room wars and the way things were the way they were.

Ivonne is the Alicia Machado of the season. She's taking it. 

Rankings

1. Laura 

2. Ivonne 

3. Toni 

4. Zerboni 

5. Daniela/Nacho 

fPKAq1e.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.