• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Byeeee puppet! 

I'm not looking forward to seeing him at the galas because he doesn't even give good banter. 

The way this vote to save format has gotten rid of 2 people who would have likely coasted to the finale. :clap3:

Edited by Shy Boy

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Daniela and Salvador :redface: I'M WHEEZING.

Anyway, vote for Ivonne!

Not 2 showmances in one season :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Daniela and Salvador :redface: I'M WHEEZING.

Anyway, vote for Ivonne!

It was obvious but I ship them :rip:

This show was 3 hours long tonight and we all know why. This vote to save feature is really evicting the housemates that aren't interesting. Lewis is a nice guy, but his alliance towards Nacho bit him at the end. Niurka her power. It honestly should've been there to begin with and that is how it was on Big Brother VIP Mexico. The percentages 18% to 25% are super close, and 50% for the saved housemate. I think Ivonne got 50% because I seen more support for her than Nacho honestly. It's the way Nacho stans are being apologists to misogyny, toxic masculinity and more. :coffee2: I lowkey don't want him near the finale, but the Nacho stans are really blind to the consequences. Sandarti mentioned that there will be a reveal tonight, but I have a feeling it's to buzz rating. I hope he gets a sanction though. If La Jefa warned the housemates about abusive language then she should stick to her word. I voted for Ivonne three times, one time for Lewis. But Nacho is alone now, like literally. He's a target, maybe. I hope he doesn't win leader at all this week. I am hoping Ivonne, Daniella, Toni or Laura win honestly. 

Nacho and his stans feeling like they won because he didn't go home makes me sick.

Instead of worrying about that dumb complot rule, the producers should be doing something about everyone dogpiling on Ivonne. Nacho had all of that garbage that came out of his mouth rehearsed ahead of time. There's videos of the blue room helping him practice what to say. That's why he was giving raving lun*tic. He wanted to make sure he didn't forget anything. 

"She left her dignity at the door when she entered the house", "she's sick in the head", "do you realize what a terrible person you are?", "who did you sleep with to get to where you are?", "such a desperate, pathetic person", "you're so ugly on the inside, you try to hide the real you, maybe that's why you spend so many hours doing your make up", "close your mouth",  "I'm a misogynist? coming from you that's a compliment", "I get along perfectly fine with women who are the exact opposite of you", "you're the one making women look bad, always playing the victim"  

"We brought out her true colors", "I called a sh*t person at least 50 or 60 times", "she started it", "I told her I couldn't call her a woman", "I called her a subject, a person because a real woman doesn't act like that", "women are strong, they give birth, they don't cry and make themselves victims", "the public isn't going to like what she's doing", "when I called her a pr*stitute she didn't even flinch"

"I told her she has no dignity because she's willing to do anything for money", "I told her she probably does the same thing in the real world, sleeping around for a few roles", "she's the one that opened that door when she told us she's here to win"

"I liked seeing her all bothered with that shaken look on her face" 

Any other show would've expelled this trash. 

He didn't even receive a warning. :doc:

Julia tried to have a moment at the gala and ir fell flat :deadbanana4:

Edited by Shy Boy

Blue room laughing about Ivonne losing the first part of the HoH comp

CUT TO:

Daniela crushing Nacho in the final part and snatching this week's HoH away from him

The instant karma. :bibliahh:

I was so afraid Nacho was going to win HOH again. Thank goodness Daniela ate him up 

The way Eduardo was angry when he saw Zerboniella. :lmao:

Also, Julia is dumb as hell by telling Lewis that he's a stripper when Rafa was literally a stripper for Solo Para Mujeres. You deserve better, babes. I'll treat you right. :gaycat2:  The Nacho stans want to make up **** and Niurka is eating it up because she is just mad she got evicted. I want Laura to be in the final because she gives us memes and she's funny.

Also, heads up: No one is getting saved anymore. So whoever is nominated this week, will be on the SHUM on Monday. I kinda don't want Laura to leave though. Who do y'all think they are nominating?

6 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I was so afraid Nacho was going to win HOH again. Thank goodness Daniela ate him up 

I was kinda worried too. But the Nacho stans are making those whole conspiracy that they are protected. :lmao: A bunch of weirdos istg they don't want to keep their fave accountable. He was on his best behavior in the feeds, but we haven't forgot babes. He did a movie where he played a scammer and he was ******* with multiple ladies. :gaycat2:

double post x

Edited by Mellark

It sucks Daniela won’t be able to save someone :katie: Hopefully Team Purple isn’t nominated this week…

48 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It sucks Daniela won’t be able to save someone :katie: Hopefully Team Purple isn’t nominated this week…

Just a head's up: Tomorrow's nominations are going to be LIVE during the galas. 

There is only 2-3 eliminations left before the finale. I think the blue team is crumbling and entering its downfall. I do see them nominating Juan, Natalia and Toni or even Nacho.

I'll be surprised if they nominate Laura but at this point I hope not. :biblio: I want her in the final 5, I don't care if she wins. I love her. :lmao: They surprised her with her grandson and Victoria, her daughter.

Edited by Mellark

59 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Just a head's up: Tomorrow's nominations are going to be LIVE during the galas. 

There is only 2-3 eliminations left before the finale. I think the blue team is crumbling and entering its downfall. I do see them nominating Juan, Natalia and Toni or even Nacho.

I’m here for their downfall! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

I'll be surprised if they nominate Laura but at this point I hope not. :biblio: I want her in the final 5, I don't care if she wins. I love her. :lmao: They surprised her with her grandson and Victoria, her daughter.

I saw that and it was a cute moment for Laura :heart:

Every time I think the drama is going to die down, something pops off :deadbanana:

La Jefa needed to give Daniela a warning for opening the shower door on Ivonne and getting in her physical space.  

Spoilers ahead (because I don't have the spoiler tags)

Niurka is really desperate for attention because she really went live with one of the most problematic brothers of Jenni Rivera because Zerboni made fun of Jenni's passing, in which I get he's dumb for that but also disingenuous coming from Juan and Rosie considering he threatened his niece (Jenni's youngest daughter) back in January and they don't have access to her inheritance? Literally desperate for press. I am convinced she's bitter that she got evicted early. The Gaby Spanic of the season, honestly. She's funny but she needs to give it up and move on. A total narcissist. 

Vikinga aka Natalia, Juan, Laura and Zerboni are up for eviction. I personally think Juan or Natalia are at risk more than the rest. But the game is getting tougher and everybody is fighting towards against each other now. The purple vs blue room **** is crumbling and I am here for it. I think Juan and Vikinga are at risk here more than the others. The Nacho stans might vote for Natalia but after she said that she nominated him for his birthday then I don't see it but no one really knows Natalia here. However, I heard Ivonne, Laura and Daniella went at it so that is going to bite them in the ass. 

I voted for Laura using all of the devices I have at home 

I voted for Laura too. It should come down to Juan or Natalia. I'm leaning more towards Juan leaving. 

I voted for Laura like 3 or 4 times. Regardless how you feel, the house is fun with her regardless of the drama. Out of all the housemates, Niurka and Laura bought the seasoning. Also, she is a meme so I do like her. I'll be voting for her more tomorrow night.

2 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I voted for Laura too. It should come down to Juan or Natalia. I'm leaning more towards Juan leaving. 

If it comes down to that, honestly, a lot of people know Juan more than Natalia. He's been on various novelas on Televisa/Univision compared to Natalia where she is not really that known in the U.S. expect in Mexico where people know her because of Survivor/TV host duties. I didn't know of her until this show. 

I do see the Nacho stans vote for Vikinga though, the Nacho fans know that Juan is betraying him. However, I do see Zerboni also being out because they wanted him out for weeks. :rip:

Edited by Mellark

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

I voted for Laura like 3 or 4 times. Regardless how you feel, the house is fun with her regardless of the drama. Out of all the housemates, Niurka and Laura bought the seasoning. Also, she is a meme so I do like her. I'll be voting for her more tomorrow night.

If it comes down to that, honestly, a lot of people know Juan more than Natalia. He's been on various novelas on Televisa/Univision compared to Natalia where she is not really that known in the U.S. expect in Mexico where people know her because of Survivor/TV host duties. I didn't know of her until this show. 

I do see the Nacho stans vote for Vikinga though, the Nacho fans know that Juan is betraying him. However, I do see Zerboni also being out because they wanted him out for weeks. :rip:

I don’t see zerboni leaving. I think it comes down between Laura and Juan, with Juan being eliminated. 

If Laura doesn’t leave today, I see her in the finale but I do see Daniela leaving next though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.