LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Telemundo is not seeing heaven for not acknowledging the blue team complot. :rip:  This season in terms of alliances has been messy than the first. Niurka being a total narcissist isn't helping either that she's being delusional and can't accept the fact that she's evicted. I am watching the 24/7 and the purple team being disappointed and the possibility of one of them leaving is just unfortunate. The final 5 being mostly all of the blue team alliance is going to be so mid and I am probably going question whether if I should still follow this season.

Honestly, I voted for Rafa more than once to save for elimination, because at the end of the day he's my baby. :smitten:  My poly king. I don't see people voting significantly a lot for Daniela or Zerboni. But I have to be realistic though, maybe he might be the one evicted or I'll be lucky that people would want Zerboni out more and evict him this time. :rip:

Rafael Nieves causó sensación en 'Sólo para mujeres' con escultural cuerpo

The way I would let him [redacted] me. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2022 at 9:33 AM, Chamoy said:

I blame the Vote To Evict format. It should be Vote To Save to get rid of the boring housemates. With Vote To Evict everyone can just pile their votes on the housemate they don't like. Vote To Save would make things more difficult for them.

Ivonne :heart: Twitter is now turning against Niurka because she called Ivonne a "sociopath" for getting along with the other side of the house. It's funny because this is how delulu/extreme they sound when they say they wanna get rid of anyone associated with Laura, while also convincing themselves that they're voting out the "muebles" who aren't providing any good content for the show. 

Most of the drama in the house has been thanks to the people from Laura's group. That's the opposite of mueble behavior. The actual ranking of most relevant to least relevant on the show would be: Ivonne, Laura, Niurka  >> Salvador, Eduardo, Daniella >> Natalia, Rafa, Julia, Juan, Nacho >> Manelyk, Alicia >> Brenda on Twitter >> Toni (I love him but..), Lewis, Osvaldo. 

The way they heard you loud and clear. :lmao: I think if all of the purple team leaves, it's going to be so mid. :skull:

45 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

:!ohno:

Laura is saved for now, but I would worry for this week. The votes don't really add up honestly. :deadbanana4:

16 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy@Shy Boy@Sergi91 Another purple team member is gone.

The most boring one at least! The vote to save proved to be successful.

The blue room needs to lose one of its boring members next. Lewis can go.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:17 AM, Mellark said:

The way they heard you loud and clear. :lmao: I think if all of the purple team leaves, it's going to be so mid. :skull:

Too bad they waited until the season was almost over to change the format. :rip: It should've been Vote To Save from the start. Half of the people that are still in the house wouldn't have made it this far. I'm surprised that Salvador and Daniella both survived, though. The blue room stans were strategically voting to save Rafa because they didn't see him as a threat to their faves or whatever. L + ratio + team blue fell off.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:14 AM, Mellark said:

Honestly, I voted for Rafa more than once to save for elimination, because at the end of the day he's my baby. :smitten:  My poly king. I don't see people voting significantly a lot for Daniela or Zerboni. But I have to be realistic though, maybe he might be the one evicted or I'll be lucky that people would want Zerboni out more and evict him this time. :rip:

Rafael Nieves causó sensación en 'Sólo para mujeres' con escultural cuerpo

The way I would let him [redacted] me. 

Rafa was lowkey a mood. I would have preferred him in the finale over any of the guys from the blue room, but oh well. I think he's the second most meme'd housemate of the season after Laura. He had a lot of unintentionally hilarious moments.

X0zWzdl.png

6RJbTGS.png

YCtpw9Y.png

macP5om.png

MnqytcR.png

King :WAP:

I still think the whole "complot" rule is stupid. I don't care if the housemates talk about nominations. It only counts as complot if they discuss how they're going to use their points, apparently. They can talk about who they're going to nominate, they just can't say how many points they're going to give them. It makes no sense. They had a similar rule on BBUK, but they weren't even allowed to hint at who they were going to nominate.

I don't know how to put spoilers but a purple room member won leader of the week, and you would be surprised who won. :rip:  Anyways, Niurka is still delusional of her leaving and that she is setting herself up to get sued by Telemundo/NBCUniversal by posting how Telemundo is a fraud when we all know she was just using the whole alliance for her personal gain because at the end of the day this is an individual game. :gaycat5:

So, Toni is like telling Natalia and Ivonne and what not to not follow Nacho's plan and it is impossible to evict all of the purple team. They are all starting to hate Nacho all of a sudden, like the only alliance to Nacho is Lewis. I am also glad Nacho didn't win HOH, their conversations would be such a bore. 

The purple room and the blue room are getting along more now since their common interest is getting Nacho and Lewis out. Juan is a target too.

If Lewis, Nacho, Juan and Ivonne are on the block... then I feel we know whos getting the boot.

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Too bad they waited until the season was almost over to change the format. :rip: It should've been Vote To Save from the start. Half of the people that are still in the house wouldn't have made it this far. I'm surprised that Salvador and Daniella both survived, though. The blue room stans were strategically voting to save Rafa because they didn't see him as a threat to their faves or whatever. L + ratio + team blue fell off.

Rafa was lowkey a mood. I would have preferred him in the finale over any of the guys from the blue room, but oh well. I think he's the second most meme'd housemate of the season after Laura. He had a lot of unintentionally hilarious moments.

X0zWzdl.png

6RJbTGS.png

YCtpw9Y.png

macP5om.png

MnqytcR.png

King :WAP:

I miss him so much. :smitten::gaycat2:  i 

The nominees are:

Spoiler

Laura, Lewis, Nacho, & Ivonne

Zerboni will save someone tomorrow! 

Let’s hope he saves 

Spoiler

LAURAAAA

who are we voting to get evicted????

Voting to save Ivonne. She has everyone in that house PRESSED and they all think she has zero support on the outside. The people voting for Lewis to try and get Nacho out didn't learn anything from Rafa's elimination. :redface: I also don't want Nacho anywhere near the finale, but I'd rather not risk it. Nacho has a lot of delusional supporters. The thought of Nacho and Lewis both potentially receiving the highest amount of votes disgusts me. I refuse to contribute to that. No one from the blue room deserves to win. It's Week 9 and they're still hiding behind their majority alliance. Ivonne is the only one with a mind of her own from that group. They made it pretty clear that she was at the bottom of their alliance, so she doesn't owe those weirdos any loyalty.

Are we voting for Ivonne???? I just did but who do we need out? 

Ok so the strategy now is to vote for Lewis so that Nacho is eliminated (Ivonne has a large followers that will vote to save her). 

5 hours ago, Chamoy said:

This is just sad. :clownny:

Nacho and Lewis are both so damn dry, like why are y’all here? I don’t care which one of them goes

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Ok so the strategy now is to vote for Lewis so that Nacho is eliminated (Ivonne has a large followers that will vote to save her). 

Yes we need to vote for Lewis. We need that snake gone. 

@itaughtyouright @Sergi91 @Shy Boy @Chamoy Y'all heads up, it's VOTE TO SAVE now and no longer vote to evict. So if you vote for Lewis, Nacho or Ivonne you are basically voting for one of them to stay in the house. The lowest number of votes is eliminated.

Also, the live feeds today were a mess. Natalia and Ivonne got into a heated argument and Natalia really showed her ass. They didn't show it on the 24/7 but we pretty much got the hint. Nacho shaded Natalia though, but we know damn well she was talking **** about him behind his back.

On 7/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, Sergi91 said:

Are we voting for Ivonne???? I just did but who do we need out? 

I am going to vote to save Ivonne. I am not sure if I should vote for Nacho, but I don't like his micromanaging behavior. I think the Vote to Save system is really weeding out the housemates that are least interesting in the house to the public or what people call it, "los muebles" 

16 minutes ago, Mellark said:

@itaughtyouright @Sergi91 @Shy Boy @Chamoy Y'all heads up, it's VOTE TO SAVE now and no longer vote to evict. So if you vote for Lewis, Nacho or Ivonne you are basically voting for one of them to stay in the house. The lowest number of votes is eliminated.

Also, the live feeds today were a mess. Natalia and Ivonne got into a heated argument and Natalia really showed her ass. They didn't show it on the 24/7 but we pretty much got the hint. Nacho shaded Natalia though, but we know damn well she was talking **** about him behind his back.

I am going to vote to save Ivonne. I am not sure if I should vote for Nacho, but I don't like his micromanaging behavior. I think the Vote to Save system is really weeding out the housemates that are least interesting in the house to the public or what people call it, "los muebles" 

I voted for Ivonne on Friday and forgot to vote today :dies: I think I’m voting for Lewis tomorrow hoping Nacho is the one eliminated! 

On 7/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, Shy Boy said:

Nacho and Lewis are both so damn dry, like why are y’all here? I don’t care which one of them goes

The thing that annoys me about Nacho and Lewis is that they talk so much sh*t about people in the house, but they've only had the guts to say anything directly to the women and not the men. When they're face to face with the men they literally freeze up. Nacho said he's going to sell stories to the tabloids about Ivonne talking about what a terrible person she is after the show is over. All because she "betrayed" their alliance. 

Nacho and Lewis with the men:

Nacho and Lewis with the women:

They're pathetic. :skull:

On 7/8/2022 at 10:14 PM, Sergi91 said:

14 hours ago, Mellark said:

We don't know if Ivonne has more support than Nacho from the voters. The online polls haven't been 100% reliable this season. Nacho could have the highest number of votes to stay for all we know. :dancehall: The majority of the polls last week were saying that Rafa had more support to stay than Daniela/Salvador, but he ended up going home. This week they're saying Ivonne has the most support. It's better to just vote for Ivonne to make sure one of the guys goes.

nFAuAQK.png

Qmv2w3I.png

Yeah, I'm not taking any chances. I'm voting for Ivonne to stay. 

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

We don't know if Ivonne has more support than Nacho from the voters. The online polls haven't been 100% reliable this season. Nacho could have the highest number of votes to stay for all we know. :dancehall: The majority of the polls last week were saying that Rafa had more support to stay than Daniela/Salvador, but he ended up going home. This week they're saying Ivonne has the most support. It's better to just vote for Ivonne to make sure one of the guys goes.

nFAuAQK.png

Qmv2w3I.png

Great point

57 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Yeah, I'm not taking any chances. I'm voting for Ivonne to stay. 

Me too

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

The thing that annoys me about Nacho and Lewis is that they talk so much sh*t about people in the house, but they've only had the guts to say anything directly to the women and not the men. When they're face to face with the men they literally freeze up. Nacho said he's going to sell stories to the tabloids about Ivonne talking about what a terrible person she is after the show is over. All because she "betrayed" their alliance. 

Nacho and Lewis with the men:

In the first clip, notice how Lewis looks over at Nacho to gauge how he should react. In the second clip, he only got brave and said something immediately after Nacho did. He's been Niurka and Nacho's lap dog for most of the game. He has no mind of his own in the house. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.