LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 2 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

The shock at Niurka leaving reminds me of election night :wanda: the way everyone gagged :bibliahh:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura safe :jonny6:

Osvaldo is lucky that Nacho is most likely going to save him or he would be out next week. 

On 6/21/2022 at 3:44 PM, Chamoy said:

Rafa and Salvador telling everyone that Toni and Osvaldo were the ones that betrayed the blue room so people go after them in the next nominations, and the blue room seems to be falling for it. 

This post aged like MILK, sdfjhksldk.

@Sergi91 I voted for Osvaldo and Zerboni. But after the unconsented kiss, it just feels like Osvaldo should go but I feel the fans will want to get Zerboni out. Also, Zerboni for doing too much but this whole blue and purple team alliance is bullshit because at the end of the day once the housemate count gets smaller they all fight against each other. 

I am leaning towards Osvaldo though. Niurka wants Ivonne out though. To me Niurka is the Gaby Spanic character of this season, where she won't go to the galas and doesn't do anything other than just get press. Despite this, she's an icon, la reina escandalo.

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Sergi91 I voted for Osvaldo and Zerboni. But after the unconsented kiss, it just feels like Osvaldo should go but I feel the fans will want to get Zerboni out. Also, Zerboni for doing too much but this whole blue and purple team alliance is bullshit because at the end of the day once the housemate count gets smaller they all fight against each other. 

I am leaning towards Osvaldo though. Niurka wants Ivonne out though. To me Niurka is the Gaby Spanic character of this season, where she won't go to the galas and doesn't do anything other than just get press. Despite this, she's an icon, la reina escandalo.

I saw niurkas ig live and at the end of it she says they didnt let them drink alcohol this season because of gaby spanic, because she drank too much last season and went crazy.

Edited by Distantconstellation

Niurka is really going on a press tour because she was on the network Laura got a show on and then got axed, then she went to Televisa and then she did a press conference and then she went to Adela Micha's show on Saga. Yes, Niurka content. The woman loves mess and she is saying that there was special privileges on some of the housemates like Zerboni and Laura. To me it makes sense because some are very older like Osvaldo who's leg is injured and Laura too. But Zerboni and Laura leaving the house is bullshit though. I am not buying it. Laura doesn't know her show got cancelled. :rip: She is really bitter. 

There was no gala today because of the award show but the live feeds were on so the housemates just watched the show and it was peaceful for two hours or so. 

Edited by Mellark

On 6/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, Shy Boy said:

Laura safe :jonny6:

Osvaldo is lucky that Nacho is most likely going to save him or he would be out next week. 

It can be possible his power may be revoked because of an alleged complot but blue team stans are debunking it and saying that it's allowed. 

The next 4 should be:

Osvaldo 

Lewis 

Natalia 

Juan

They are like plants. 

So, no one got saved by the leader this week because of the complot. I find it weird that the anti-Purple room stans are saying that the production favors the blue team more and it's because Nacho told Osvaldo to save Ivonne when he doesn't have that power and people begging him to save him didn't help either. So it's deserved and finally there is a twist to the game to keep themselves accountable.

7 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Osfalso should've been gone the first week. I'm voting for him if he stays on the block.

Well, go vote for him because everyone is nominated. 

I've been saying that Mayeli leaving the first week instead of Osvaldo is a setup and mistake because they didn't know how to play the game right so they just nominated randomly. But I also think it was for the best because I've seen Mayeli on Rica Famosa Latina and I felt she would've snapped at Daniela or Laura if she was still in the house. 

The polls are saying Osvaldo. :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Mellark said:

The polls are saying Osvaldo. :deadbanana2:

Twitter is split between Salvador and Osvaldo. The purple room apparently got into a fight with Ivonne last night while the voting was still going on. They deserve to be voted out at this point because they keep making the same dumb mistakes. All they had to do was lay low for a couple of days and let Osvaldo continue to sink his own game. Now all the attention is back on them. 

10 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Twitter is split between Salvador and Osvaldo. The purple room apparently got into a fight with Ivonne last night while the voting was still going on. They deserve to be voted out at this point because they keep making the same dumb mistakes. All they had to do was lay low for a couple of days and let Osvaldo continue to sink his own game. Now all the attention is back on them. 

Daniela started it because she was accusing Ivonne of talking **** about someone (I forgot), but Daniella is doing too much. If Nacho saved Osvaldo, then it would've been an Zerboni elimination for sure. Nacho was asking Osvaldo to save someone when he wasn't leader, specifically Ivonne which led to a complot. I mean, what I like about the purple room is that they have a lot good tea, especially Laura. She spilled a lot in the 24/7 last night about her ex and her bestie Pepillo (who does the chisme shows on Televisa). :gaycat5:  I am a person who is individually supporting because in reality they are all fighting against each other and there is only one winner. It's a strategy. I think Osvaldo should be evicted because he is a weirdo for kissing Zerboni without consent and his alleged domestic violence cases in the past don't help him in his favor. Zerboni is a mess though, but we will take care of him later. Daniella's brother allegedly works for Telemundo, according to Niurka. :deadbanana:

I was in a Space with a bunch of fans of the show and someone said they have teams of people voting for who to evict and they are being strategic of who to evict from the house and who they want to win and they want an Ivonne victory for sure, but it just depends.

Edited by Mellark

At first i was sure Laura would win because shes the one who has brought the entertainment, drama and memes but now i think Ivonne is going to take it. Ivonne is boring but shes zen and chill and the old latina 50+ crowd women seem to like that so unless she gets exposed im sure shes winning.

Laura deserves to win though just on the fact that shes such a character

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

At first i was sure Laura would win because shes the one who has brought the entertainment, drama and memes but now i think Ivonne is going to take it. Ivonne is boring but shes zen and chill and the old latina 50+ crowd women seem to like that so unless she gets exposed im sure shes winning.

Laura has a strong social media presence because she's a meme on TikTok so I can see her as a finalist, but I doubt it. But I also wouldn't underestimate Natalia because she can be a finalist too. There's only 5 weeks left, so we will see.

Honestly, the targets are Osvaldo, Zerboni, Daniela and Juan right now. After the elimination on Monday, there is going to be 10 people left in the house. Once it reaches 5, then they are finalists. 

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Laura has a strong social media presence because she's a meme on TikTok so I can see her as a finalist, but I doubt it. But I also wouldn't underestimate Natalia because she can be a finalist too. There's only 5 weeks left, so we will see.

Honestly, the targets are Osvaldo, Zerboni, Daniela and Juan right now. After the elimination on Monday, there is going to be 10 people left in the house. Once it reaches 5, then they are finalists. 

I think Daniela is going to make it to the finals because the house will think shes strong just because she got saved instead of Niurka. I see the finalists as

Laura, Ivonne, Rafa, Zerboni and maybe Daniela or Toni. 

17 hours ago, Mellark said:

Daniela started it because she was accusing Ivonne of talking **** about someone (I forgot), but Daniella is doing too much. If Nacho saved Osvaldo, then it would've been an Zerboni elimination for sure. Nacho was asking Osvaldo to save someone when he wasn't leader, specifically Ivonne which led to a complot. I mean, what I like about the purple room is that they have a lot good tea, especially Laura. She spilled a lot in the 24/7 last night about her ex and her bestie Pepillo (who does the chisme shows on Televisa). :gaycat5:  I am a person who is individually supporting because in reality they are all fighting against each other and there is only one winner. It's a strategy. I think Osvaldo should be evicted because he is a weirdo for kissing Zerboni without consent and his alleged domestic violence cases in the past don't help him in his favor. Zerboni is a mess though, but we will take care of him later. Daniella's brother allegedly works for Telemundo, according to Niurka. :deadbanana:

I was in a Space with a bunch of fans of the show and someone said they have teams of people voting for who to evict and they are being strategic of who to evict from the house and who they want to win and they want an Ivonne victory for sure, but it just depends.

I love Ivonne, but her stans on Twitter are so annoying. They want to vote out everyone that has ever said anything negative about Ivonne, which is basically the entire house. They're the main ones campaigning for Salvador to leave. I think Osvaldo leaving would be better for the show. He brings absolutely nothing to the house. I'm going to keep voting for him to leave. Salvador will probably go if he keeps obsessing over Ivonne, tho.

15 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Laura and Ivonne would be an iconic F2. :gaycattel: They hate each other.

The polls saying Zerboni :dancehall3: 

Everyone vote for Osbaldo!!!

This is Ivonne's game to win. It was very clear to me since Lalo gate that she would be a fana favorite and now her stans are running most of the votes. Ivonne and Laura are on the finals for me atm. I do think Rafa/Toni are going to get that "silent player" spot on the final (they don't do much and somehow they don't get nominated). That being said there's no one I can actually root for this season, I was team Ivonne but while she's chill and zen homegirl switches sides every two seconds I also dislike how most of her fans victimize her as a poor little woman whenever someone points out she's playing her game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.