LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Niurka's hissy fit when she refused to even try the weekly challenge turned me off. But she's been carrying a lot of the drama so she has to stay.

Lewis can go, all he does is live under Niurka's ass. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Niurka's hissy fit when she refused to even try the weekly challenge turned me off. But she's been carrying a lot of the drama so she has to stay.

Lewis can go, all he does is live under Niurka's ass. 

Niurka is 100% the reason this season has been so toxic. If she’s nominated she’s getting evicted. The hate train against the blue team is getting bigger the minute :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Niurka is 100% the reason this season has been so toxic. If she’s nominated she’s getting evicted. The hate train against the blue team is getting bigger the minute :jonnycat:

The way she walked away from Ivonne when Ivonne tried to hug her tonight. :wanda:

It's over for her

51 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

The way she walked away from Ivonne when Ivonne tried to hug her tonight. :wanda:

It's over for her

The way Laura WON and was able to get Niurka out in her first nomination without even shooting at her :wanda: This is going to be the most iconic eviction of the entire series

Who do y’all think Ivonne is going to save tomorrow???? :dancehall3:

Niurka?

Osbaldo?

Lewis?

Daniela?

Zerboni?

I think either Osbaldo but I hope it’s Daniela :dancehall3:

16 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

The way Laura WON and was able to get Niurka out in her first nomination without even shooting at her :wanda: This is going to be the most iconic eviction of the entire series

Laura's karma  :alexz3:

13 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Who do y’all think Ivonne is going to save tomorrow???? :dancehall3:

Niurka?

Osbaldo?

Lewis?

Daniela?

Zerboni?

I think either Osbaldo but I hope it’s Daniela :dancehall3:

Definitely think Osvaldo. If she saves Daniela, then Niurka is definitely out, but I just can't see that happening unless she's playing super strategically. 

42 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Laura's karma  :alexz3:

Definitely think Osvaldo. If she saves Daniela, then Niurka is definitely out, but I just can't see that happening unless she's playing super strategically. 

Niurka is leaving on Monday even if Daniella stays nominated. She’s winning every poll by far on Twitter and Twitter has been right about every single nomination so far. Team Ivonne + Purple are going hard against Niurka.

Spoiler

Osbaldo is safe 

4 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Niurka is leaving on Monday even if Daniella stays nominated. She’s winning every poll by far on Twitter and Twitter has been right about every single nomination so far. Team Ivonne + Purple are going hard against Niurka.

Where are the twitter polls?

34 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Osbaldo is safe 

Where are the twitter polls?

Just search up “#LCDLF2 quien” and you’ll see she’s winning every single poll by far

10 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Just search up “#LCDLF2 quien” and you’ll see she’s winning every single poll by far

Thank you! Hopefully Niurka leaves!

I think things are about to get interesting in the house and we are ready to expect a shift. I mean the public decides who to evict, I voted randomly and for Niurka but honestly I am not ready for Niurka to leave the house yet, but I feel since we are halfway in the competition, literally cutting the budget for groceries in half for not participating in the task and her only focus was making sure the purple team gets evicted, then I don't think she's playing the game correctly. Also, I am curious to know how did the fans find the house because the live feeds said they heard yelling from the fans and that's how Osvaldo and Ivonne found out about certain things. :rip:  

Also there are rumors that Aida Nizar is entering and I feel she's trolling us for attention because you have to quarantine before entering the house. :lmao: @Chamoy

Hide contents

Osvaldo got saved by Ivonne and Osvaldo found out he was nominated through the yelling from the outside the house and they called Ivonne a traitor and La Jefa told them to go inside. 

Since Ivonne didn't save Niurka, she's definitely getting evicted on Monday. If the polls were right the first couple of the times then it's likely we already find out who gets evicted during the weekend because the people get to decide who votes and they vote like multiple times for everyone. I am not ready for her to be a panelist and that's what the fans don't think long-term because she's going to go off because the people so far evicted were basically people she got along with, so we should be fine. Niurka leaving is going to cause a shift in

Rafa, Toni and Ivonne did that. :jonny: Never thought I would be excited to see Niurka leave so early. She deserves it for aligning with the most boring men in the house. I want to see how her puppets Juan, Nacho and Lewis scramble to save their games without her in the house. They were giving BB6 friendship alliance with that whole "family" garbage they were pushing before Ivonne crushed all of their hopes and dreams.

I'm ready for the mess. :jonny:

Omg!!!!!! I can’t believe!!!!! :wanda:

48% to evict Niurka :jonny6:

She could've easily made it to the finale but her head got too big.

In all honesty, I am not shocked about the result we have known all this weekend. The way the whole house was shocked? :deadbanana: Yeah, she's coming tomorrow to the panel and it's going to be messy. This has to be an iconic season compared to the first, honestly. There is 11 people inside the house left. Yeah, there is going to be a shift because the whole taking out the purple team strategy is not going to work anymore because they keep forgetting everyone is competition.

It's messy how Celia how last season was talking **** about Anahi allegedly doing SW for money and Celia is doing OF, which I am not against because I support SW but it's just be careful of your words in the house. :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Rafa, Toni and Ivonne did that. :jonny: Never thought I would be excited to see Niurka leave so early. She deserves it for aligning with the most boring men in the house. I want to see how her puppets Juan, Nacho and Lewis scramble to save their games without her in the house. They were giving BB6 friendship alliance with that whole "family" garbage they were pushing before Ivonne crushed all of their hopes and dreams.

I'm ready for the mess. :jonny:

Tomorrow night is going to be messy for sure. The feeds are not working right now so we can't see the fights, which sucks. The good thing about it is that we don't have to pay for it compared to BBUS but it is what it is. 

I can't believe I am witnessing this. :deadbanana:

Going through the old posts and I feel they didn't strategize the first nomination enough and after what have we seen now, Osvaldo should've been gone the first week. If he was gone the first week, Mayeli would still probably be here and he wouldn't have problems with Zerboni and Laura wouldn't have problems with the purple team. But however, Mayeli leaving is probably for the best. 

Twitter is really wanting Osvaldo to be evicted next Monday and I see he is going to be up as a nominee. It just really depends who wins Leader tomorrow. 

Rafa sfjhkgl. The purple room getting into a fight with each other not even 5 seconds after Daniella returned. :ahh:

The public lowkey left the most dangerous people from the purple room in the game and got rid of the people with the weakest social games that were never going to have any influence in the house. They wasted all these weeks going after Laura's "minions" to weaken her, and the Ivonne stans went straight for the head of the snake the first chance they could. Nacho/Osvaldo stans are in shambles rn.

Rafa and Salvador telling everyone that Toni and Osvaldo were the ones that betrayed the blue room so people go after them in the next nominations, and the blue room seems to be falling for it. I don't think Rafa realizes that his secret advantage was what sealed Niurka's fate, lmao.

The hosts have been waiting for Niurka to join them in the studio as a guest but instead she’s on IG live :deadvision:

Edited by Shy Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.