LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

GChfoOj.jpeg

Juan, Jose, Liliana and Jonathan are nominated for the first eviction.

I want Juan to leave, but I think it's between the other two guys.

Aristeo is probably going to save Juan or Jose.

Luis hyping Jonathan up as a main villain only for him to be the first boot.

SSFQ25Y.gif

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Juan having a panic attack during the live gala.

xBGfIhd.jpeg

why is he crying? :skull:

Aris saved Jose. :ahh: Now I really want Juan gone for the meltdowns.

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

why is he crying? :skull:

I think he felt bad about nominating Jose and potentially being saved over him.

Now Dania's crying and telling Jose that she also voted for him.

She feels like a hypocrite because they're both from Acapulco Shore.

xBGfIhd.jpeg

@Chamoy Is Aristeo... not smart? :dies:  Saving Jose over Juan is not the move he thinks it is. I'll be shocked if Juan leaves on Monday, but Vote-To-Save weeds out the furniture so to me it just seems that Jonathan will be evicted. But ideally, I would want Juan to be evicted but at the same time he's just going to be insufferable in the galas so I don't see him being evicted anytime soon. However, if he stays then it's just a Nacho Casano variant. However, the public is 50/50 on him. Majority of the public is 50/50 because of the Jenni estate situation and how he stole money along with Rosie from his nieces and nephews. Manipulative for sure.

A civilian winning this season would be a kii, and Raul is giving Ivonne of the season.

Edited by Mellark

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Is Aristeo... not smart? :dies:  Saving Jose over Juan is not the move he thinks it is. I'll be shocked if Juan leaves on Monday, but Vote-To-Save weeds out the furniture so to me it just seems that Jonathan will be evicted. But ideally, I would want Juan to be evicted but at the same time he's just going to be insufferable in the galas so I don't see him being evicted anytime soon. However, if he stays then it's just a Nacho Casano variant. However, the public is 50/50 on him. Majority of the public is 50/50 because of the Jenni estate situation and how he stole money along with Rosie from his nieces and nephews. Manipulative for sure.

A civilian winning this season would be a kii, and Raul is giving Ivonne of the season.

If Jonathan stays, it's because the viewers don't want to give Luis the satisfaction of getting his way. Jose and Luis spent the entire week pitting the house against Monique and Jonathan. I haven't seen Monique or Jonathan do any of the things that these two are claiming about them. Luis is telling everyone that Monique has been flirting with him and that Jonathan has been picking on him with 'classist' jokes that emotionally transported him back to the time he was homeless. This is the same guy that continues to call Raul "Winnie The Pooh" even after Raul told him to stop, but Jonathan joking about Luis not showering is apparently crossing the line. Pepe's their next objective if Jonathan leaves tomorrow. 

I hope Laura and Manelyk call out the delusions in tonight's gala.

The nepo brat saying Pepe hasn't had to work for anything in his life.

The other gremlin doubling down on his lies about Monique flirting with him.

Pepe, Monique and Madison stay living in their heads rent free.

We will be voting so all three stay in that house longer than Luis/Nicole.

JSypGWH.png

How does this season compare to last season so far, I haven't watched this season cause it doesn't interest me but last season was so fun and full of drama and entertainment

Well, the mess will begin soon. La Materialista and Nicole are about to go at it. :lmao: I am rooting for La Materialista!

Jonathan being evicted seems predictable, but 59% of the vote went to Juan? 

:deadbanana2: Ideally, it is for the best. Fabiola Campomanes situation doesn't help him and his career shouldn't be destroyed all in one season.

On 1/23/2023 at 9:44 AM, Distantconstellation said:

How does this season compare to last season so far, I haven't watched this season cause it doesn't interest me but last season was so fun and full of drama and entertainment

So far it's entertaining, not that toxic but it's barely the start because S2 started out like this somewhat and look where that led us.

14 hours ago, Mellark said:

So far it's entertaining, not that toxic but it's barely the start because S2 started out like this somewhat and look where that led us.

Just saw that someone is voluntarily leaving the house in tonight’s episode. I think it might be Raul or Monique. I can’t stand Nicole, but I feel like she’s a necessary evil that we can root against, and she does have her fun moments. The Rat Grupero has zero redeeming qualities. He’s like Nacho, Roberto and Salvador all wrapped up in one ugly ass package. 

If it’s Raul or Monique, I hope they bring Samira in as a replacement. She’d probably be able to handle having an entire house against her better than them because she already has some reality tv experience. 

Jonathan is posting stories asking his followers if they’d like to see him back in the house. Here for him returning only if he’s ready to go in there and expose Grupero for the pathological liar that he is. 

Haven’t been able to watch feeds because my internet has been down for the last two days, but I hope my man and future S3 winner, Pepe, is having a good day. <3

Monique self evicted. So much for this season not being as toxic as the first two. The worst part is that I don’t think she even knows about the rumors that Rat Grupero started about her supposedly flirting with him and Jonathan at the same time. She left that house feeling like she was the one creating the negative energy. 

Raul is also thinking about walking. The producers better think of something quick before all of the fan faves leave early. Take away RG’s power to save someone. Better yet, cancel the eviction this week. 

Love that Paty and Pepe are both sick of RG and don’t really entertain his attention seeking behavior. No wonder he wants them out. Saw a video of them comforting Raul after tonight’s gala. I hope that encourages him to stay. Paty, Pepe, Raul and Madison are the underdogs of the season that I could see making it to the end. 

Arturo… I was rooting for you. 

This is how I think nominations will go.

Juan, Aristeo, Jose, RG, Nicole, Osmariel and Yameiry will probably not vote for each other. I consider them the ‘core’ part of the majority. 

Paty, Pepe, Liliana and Raul are on the outs. This is who the majority will probably vote for. They’re trying to pull Osmel into the majority, but I think he gets along better with this group, especially Raul and Pepe. 

Dania, Madison, Aylin, Aleida and Arturo are somewhere in the middle. Their votes could go to anyone. I hope I’m wrong, but it looks like Arturo, Aylin and Aleida are going to officially distance themselves from Pepe and vote with the majority. 

Why is everyone hating on the chubby guy? My dad was dragging the Rey Grupero guy and everyone in the house for being snobby.   :deadbanana:

Why is everyone hating on the chubby guy? My dad was dragging the Rey Grupero guy and everyone in the house for being snobby.   :deadbanana:

He's been having trouble fitting in because he's a bit quiet and socially awkward compared to these other celebs. RG likes to zero in on the least popular housemates and make sure they stay alienated from the rest of the house. He did the same thing to Monique and Jonathan. He'll create these fake scenarios in his head about certain people antagonizing him, and most of the housemates just believe everything RG says.

So far, he has tried to claim that Jonathan bullied him, Monique tried to seduce him, Pepe tried to physically intimidate him, and that Raul is lying about a past trauma (“Juegas con cosas que ni te pasaron”) in order to gain sympathy from the public.

God, Rey Grupero is insufferable. I feel La Jefa will post on Twitter tomorrow and say that his power of saving someone has been cancelled. The mess has begun on Week 2.

Raul is one of the civilian housemates the public chose to be in the house. Rey was just being out of pocket because he thought he was making fun of him when it wasn't that serious.

jRmPOEA.jpg

The nominees for Week 2 are Raul, Pepe, Madison, Jose and Liliana. RG's votes against Pepe were nullified because he broke the rules and told other housemates he was going to nominate him. I guess him indirectly influencing other people to vote the same way is okay... Best case scenario would be taking away his power to remove someone from the block. Otherwise, he's most likely going to save Jose. 

The outsiders really flopped with their nominations. :rip: Pepe and Madison nominating each other. Osmel nominating Raul to try to save Pepe. Raul and Liliana were the only ones who voted for two people from the majority. I like Madison, but I feel like she's bringing the least out of these nominees (assuming Jose is saved) and Raul, Pepe and Liliana staying would piss off a lot more people in the house.

JSypGWH.png

I'm literally quitting this season if Pepe leaves under RG's HoH reign. I would like to think that the viewers aren't going to give RG and Nicole what they want for the second week in a row, but they already showed that they can't be trusted when they saved Juan last week.

Ycm9URa.gif

Pepe telling Arturo it's ok if he doesn't want to work with him in the game. All he asks is that Arturo doesn't join in on the bashing sessions against him, which he already has, and that he doesn't stop talking to him like the rest of the sheep in the house. THIS is the doomed (b)romance that the editors should be focusing on. Not that love triangle between Arturo/Dania/Aylin that no one cares about. 

Z9YSmYy.png

@Chamoy Voted for Raul, Liliana and Pepe. Pepe is giving Ivonne vibes from last season. Rey Grupero is like Juan Vidal-Niurka from last season, and that's ironic considering Rey Grupero hates Juan after the Cynthia Klitbo mess. Nicky is if Niurka-Natalia had a child. People are going after Madison for allying with Rey Grupero / Nicole.

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Voted for Raul, Liliana and Pepe. Pepe is giving Ivonne vibes from last season. Rey Grupero is like Juan Vidal-Niurka from last season, and that's ironic considering Rey Grupero hates Juan after the Cynthia Klitbo mess. Nicky is if Niurka-Natalia had a child. People are going after Madison for allying with Rey Grupero / Nicole.

I think Pepe is leaving. They barely show any videos of him in the galas. They're too busy trying to convince the viewers that Juan, RG, Arturo and Aylin are the main characters. The casuals who don't watch the feeds would probably vote for the other three nominees. I saw a poll with over 13k votes that had Raul and Pepe as the favorites to stay, so maybe I'm just being overdramatic for no reason.

The Gays + Tias + Pepe alliance is happening if Raul, Liliana and Pepe stay. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.