• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Third season confirmed!

Does this air in Mexico? (If so, does their audience vote?) I thought this only aired in the US but something the host said in the beginning confused me. 

Edited by Shy Boy

Season 3 is confirmed and they are introducing a civilian housemate. :duca:

5 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Sounds like they're doing a civilian version, or a mix of celebs/civilians?? :redface:

I think they should do a mixed version first to ease the public into it. The last civilian version kinda flopped so I’m scared :dancehall:

Omg I was so scared when they announced how close the vote was between the top 2 but WE WON :gaygacat4:

The correct person winning two seasons in a row.

Not every franchise can say that.

I'm so happy for Ivonne.

ZzXaeXq.gif

8 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

The correct person winning two seasons in a row.

Not every franchise can say that.

I'm so happy for Ivonne.

ZzXaeXq.gif

It was a lot closer this time. Alicia got universal love when she won while ivonne its more divided where people either hate her or love her. 

They need to keep kids out of the show as in no one should be able to mention them in a good or bad way or use them for sympathy or even get visits from them. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

Finale IS ON

@Chamoy @Sergi91 @Shy Boy 

Thanks! But I already knew Ivonne was going to win,and decided to watch Amor Real instead. :clap3:

Hmm "el público formará parte de la próxima temporada" just makes me think that the public will get votes to nominate. We'll see. 

I hope next season is more lighthearted though. This season got TOO nasty :biblionny:

2 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Hmm "el público formará parte de la próxima temporada" just makes me think that the public will get votes to nominate. We'll see. 

I hope next season is more lighthearted though. This season got TOO nasty :biblionny:

I thought they said something about auditioning when they first announced it.

I'm gonna have to go back and watch that part. 

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

It was a lot closer this time. Alicia got universal love when she won while ivonne its more divided where people either hate her or love her. 

They need to keep kids out of the show as in no one should be able to mention them in a good or bad way or use them for sympathy or even get visits from them. 

27 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Thanks! But I already knew Ivonne was going to win,and decided to watch Amor Real instead. :clap3:

It's giving pressed. :redface: 

2 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

I thought they said something about auditioning when they first announced it.

I'm gonna have to go back and watch that part. 

It's giving pressed. :redface: 

Stop projecting. I am happy she won. I hope she’s able to help her daughter with the money she won. 

3 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Stop projecting. I am happy she won. I hope she’s able to help her daughter with the money she won. 

Ok, well, hope you enjoyed watching Amor Real instead of the finale!

OT: Our two deserving winners. :gaycat:

4 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Ok, well, hope you enjoyed watching Amor Real instead of the finale!

OT: Our two deserving winners. :gaycat:

I did very much thanks! :gaycat: I switched channels after it ended and got the chance to see Ivonne getting the briefcase from Machado. :clap3:

45 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Can't believe people are complaining about that :angel: Disappointed in Laura for pushing that narrative too.

He kept his mouth shut at every gala, now he want to open his mouth to spew trash  

Edited by Shy Boy

38 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Can't believe people are complaining about that :angel: Disappointed in Laura for pushing that narrative too.

He kept his mouth shut at every gala, now he want to open his mouth to spew trash  

I mean its true tho. You clowns complain about youtubers using their kids to make money and well here people are doing the same thing. Im here to watch contestants not find out about their kids. 

48 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

I mean its true tho. You clowns complain about youtubers using their kids to make money and well here people are doing the same thing. Im here to watch contestants not find out about their kids. 

Why is it so hard to accept that Ivonne had a lot of support because she was simply the better person? The real reason why many people started rooting for her was because she wasn't afraid to make strategic moves that she felt would benefit HER and not some dumbass room alliance. This is what made her stand out from the rest of the sheep this season. Maybe her game was too ahead of its time for certain people.

ZzXaeXq.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.