The View | Season 27

BeenTheShit

Well this is going even worse than I thought it would and home gurl is CERTIFIED BONKERS:dies:

I couldn't believe after she walked out she immediately started hawking her children's book about God.  From there it continued going downhill quickly when they discussed the primary results.  Every other word out of her mouth was about God, especially during the abortion topic.  She quoted the bible and called it murdering babies.  At one point Whoopi interjected to say something along the lines of "that's the beauty of America, you have your choice for yourself and I have mine to do what's right for me" to which Elizabeth kept saying "no."  I thought for sure Whoopi was going to unleash her full wrath on her in that moment. 

But then Elizabeth wasn't done... She pulled out a towel. :bibliahh:

After the break they continued the abortion discussion to which Sara went in for the kill shot on Elizabeth and made her look like an absolute fool with her religious bs.  It honestly may have been Sara's shining moment in S25.  The other hosts also asked her about why she was pushing her religion onto everyone else to which she had no response.  Elizabeth also tried to spin by going into a spiel about how women need to just have the babies, even if they are raped or at risk, and just give them up for adoption because there's agencies out there to help.  Joy schooled her by saying that they are around 117,000 children already waiting to be adopted in the US right now.   

After that they talked about football and the injury risks associated to which Elizabeth praised football and how great it is for her children.  The other hosts disagreed saying the risk of injury to their brain or the rest of their body is not worth it.

Then just when we thought we came back for a safe light topic about a magazine called Real Simple, Elizabeth brought out the crazy yet again.  Near the end of the segment she started talking about her own love for post it notes and then proceeded to start sticking them onto herself.  Each note took a jab at President Biden.  Sunny was quick to clap back saying: "the guy you voted for screwed up this country and started an insurrection." :fan:

After that they had a guest which was a snooze fest.  Today should've really been a full hour of hot topics because Elizabeth was the only entertainment needed.  However, if Rosie O'Donnell wanted to stop by, she would've been the only exception. :eli:

Anyway, today's show was definitely iconic and will go down in View history. :matty:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

2 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

@BeenTheShit Today was bonkers, that's all I have for now haha

Right?  I honestly couldn't believe the amount of restraint and mercy the co-hosts, especially Whoopi, had with her today.  She was definitely trying it all show long. :eli:

Going from today's show to the announcement of the new conservative host tomorrow is such a rollercoaster. :spin:

5 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Right?  I honestly couldn't believe the amount of restraint and mercy the co-hosts, especially Whoopi, had with her today.  She was definitely trying it all show long. :eli:

Going from today's show to the announcement of the new conservative host tomorrow is such a rollercoaster. :spin:

I am sure they all had the mindset "she's just here today" I just know it. 

I cannot wait for whoever they decide to be official tomorrow. Any of them look of decent mind now. Maybe that was the point?

YES ANA!!! So she’s a full time host now?!CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

YES ANA!!! So she’s a full time host now?!CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Yes, but she won't be appearing full-time, due to her living conditions in Miami. But YAY FOR ANA!

The Ana thing has been a thing for a while now. It’s funny how they tried to rehash it to minimize the backlash they were getting for Farrah. 

Nothing changed but it seems to have semi done the trick. 

Wow, Ana and Alyssa will be co-hosts. Wish it was just Alyssa, but The View watchers love Ana so it makes sense.

SO happy about Ana being a full-time co-host now! It's about time! :duca: It sucks she still won't be on full-time, but maybe she will be on a bit more.

I'm meh on Alyssa, I guess she was the best of the ones we saw.

Just a few thoughts...

first of all, Elisabeth yesterday was literally unwatchable for me. The constant talk about religion, weaponizing her opinions by using god, talking down to the co-hosts with her self righteousness, the post-it notes... my god, it was cringe :rip:

Secondly, I was so happy with the Ana announcement until I realized she's basically just gonna have the exact same role but with the title of "official co-host" :dies: did they just do that because they knew the audience was not having the Alyssa news? Personally I still hope we can see a young 20 something gen z co host soon. I think that's one voice that they're missing. 

I will say though, I'd take Alyssa over a Meghan or an Elisabeth any day :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Just a few thoughts...

first of all, Elisabeth yesterday was literally unwatchable for me. The constant talk about religion, weaponizing her opinions by using god, talking down to the co-hosts with her self righteousness, the post-it notes... my god, it was cringe :rip:

Secondly, I was so happy with the Ana announcement until I realized she's basically just gonna have the exact same role but with the title of "official co-host" :dies: did they just do that because they knew the audience was not having the Alyssa news? Personally I still hope we can see a young 20 something gen z co host soon. I think that's one voice that they're missing. 

I will say though, I'd take Alyssa over a Meghan or an Elisabeth any day :toofunny2:

I completely agree. Elisabeth was HORRIBLE. So unlikable and I hope we never see her on the show again. She was even worse than she was back in the day. If the show ever brings her on again, I will skip.

Edited by JustHoran

I love how none of them seemed excited for Alyssa to join lol 

Elizabeth served psychopath and I loved every minute of it. I hope they bring her back more. :fan:

RockStarShit101
16 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Just a few thoughts...

this :deadbanana2: 

Finally watched yesterday and today's show so he's my run down...

• Ana being officially named as a co-host was an unexpected surprise and I was ecstatic!  She has definitely paid her dues and earned a seat after making appearances since roughly 2013.  "She's an icon, she's a legend, and she is the moment!  Now come on now!" :clap3:
  • Now for Alyssa... I'm beginning to think the show has made a huge mistake in picking her.  The more I read about her time being complicit in the Trump administration does not sit well with me.  She truly seems like an opportunist and snake in the grass. :michael:  
  • So now after much prayer and counsel, I have decided to officially come out as a #PowerGranger.  Looking back now, Lindsey Granger honestly was the best choice.  She held her own with the ladies during the political topics, and then was always fun during the non-political topics (see below clip).  I fear the show has fumbled the bag with this one. :dancehall:
  • And now a tribute to all the fallen conservative hosts who tried out for the seat.  I honestly didn't even remember half of these people because they were so forgettable. :toofunny2: 
  •   In other news... Rosie watched Elizabeth Hasselbeck on The View and left a review. :fan:
  • Today's episode was good conversation wise but I found it odd that both Whoopi and Alyssa were gone?  I mean it was the last show of S25 and it was taped directly after yesterday's live show. :confused:

Anyway even though I'm disappointed about Alyssa I'm still looking forward to S26.  However, I keep reading that Whoopi will remain off on Fridays, but now Joy will be off on Mondays?  It will be really interesting to see who ends up in the moderator chair if both of them are gone.  I believe Sunny has actually moderated 2(?) times if I remember correctly in prior seasons. :coffee2:

Of course the show is always on hiatus when the biggest news stories are breaking. :chick3:

And Jed is continuing her downward spiral into oblivion. :deadbanana4:

I swear big things happen every time they go on long breaks :deadbanana:

Also - the Jed thing is baffling to me. I actually really liked her the first few years on the show. I’m sad she fell down into the cult. 

Edited by FameFatale

The View Season 26 starts September 6. Some guests for the the upcoming season include Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Viola Davis, Regina Hall, Stacey Abrams, Jameela Jamil and Kevin Smith.

17 hours ago, loveofpopculture said:

The View Season 26 starts September 6. Some guests for the the upcoming season include Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Viola Davis, Regina Hall, Stacey Abrams, Jameela Jamil and Kevin Smith.

Awesome! It's going to be a great season. I can't wait! 

The S26 promo got released today!  Everyone looks great!  I'm so ready! :smitten2:

What in the Photoshop is this new cast promo picture? :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.