• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

32 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

When did Meghan become a daily mail writer :rip:

Since last September I believe, her articles are always a mess. 

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

When did Meghan become a daily mail writer :rip:

It was like her first gig after leaving 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

It was like her first gig after leaving 

Let's be real, it was probably the only place that would hire her. :dies:

I still find it ironic though considering she always trashed gossip/tabloid sites including The Daily Mail on The View. :toofunny2:

Speaking of past hosts. I was looking at what Jed has been up to lately and she’s truly off the deep end. A shame because I used to enjoy her takes as a conservative on the show. Now she’s pushing extremely dangerous right-wing conspiracies. 

11 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Speaking of past hosts. I was looking at what Jed has been up to lately and she’s truly off the deep end. A shame because I used to enjoy her takes as a conservative on the show. Now she’s pushing extremely dangerous right-wing conspiracies. 

I saw that as well. :mazen:

Anyway, what is actually going on with Joy?  She was still missing again today without explanation.  Oddly enough, Joy's rep just confirmed last week that she won't be leaving after S25 and has signed another 3 year contract with the show:clap3:

Btw, I'm also hearing other rumblings that no new permanent conservative host will be named and the chair will indeed stay rotating next season. :coffee2:

Baha Mar must be cashing some checks because ABC/The View were promoting it a couple weeks ago and now NBC is there for their shows. :rip: 

17 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Baha Mar must be cashing some checks because ABC/The View were promoting it a couple weeks ago and now NBC is there for their shows. :rip: 

I think Kelly and Ryan was there a few years back as well. 

Today’s panel while very different worked well imo. Juju Chang, Chelsea Clinton and Alyssa Farrah Griffin really meshed well with Whoopi and Sunny!

3 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

I think Kelly and Ryan was there a few years back as well. 

Today’s panel while very different worked well imo. Juju Chang, Chelsea Clinton and Alyssa Farrah Griffin really meshed well with Whoopi and Sunny!

Yeah it actually hasn't been too bad, but I've definitely missed Joy's witty punchlines and Sara being her usual goofy self. :eli:

Anyway, you know Whoopi's pissed she has to work tomorrow since they're not pre-taping Friday's. :dies:

Hopefully Ana will at least be back to close out the week. :heart2:

Lindsey Granger is back as a guest co-host this week! I am assuming Joy and Sara will be back as well. 

I will be at the taping on Friday, the morning after the primetime January 6th hearing.

22 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

Lindsey Granger is back as a guest co-host this week! I am assuming Joy and Sara will be back as well. 

I will be at the taping on Friday, the morning after the primetime January 6th hearing.

I hope they're back too.  Surely they've both fully recovered by now? :katie:

WHAT!?  I'm super jealous!  You picked a great day too haha.  Try to get pictures if you can and give us all the behind the scenes tea! :duca:

Anyway here's this week's full schedule:

Monday, July 18 – The Political View with Sen. Rev. Raphael Warnock (author, “A Way Out of No Way”)

Tuesday, July 19 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Issa Rae (“Rap ****” and “Vengeance”); Paul Hollywood (author, “Bake”)

Wednesday, July 20 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Ice-T and Spike (authors, “Split Decision”)

Thursday, July 21 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Ethan Hawke (“The Last Movie Stars”)

Friday, July 22 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Eva Longoria, Olivia Goncalves and Diana Maria Riva (“The Gordita Chronicles”)

On 7/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, pokerfaceboy said:

How was it!? :duca:

4 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

How was it!? :duca:

It was pretty good! Nothing wild, all were in really good moods. And they all seemed to really get along with Lindsey.

Only thing notable off camera is Ana talking to Eva Longoria while testing her connection/camera while in commercial.

Ana said “nice of you to get off of your yacht to do some work!” They were teasing each other back and forth. 

Sunny (per usual) was the most interactive with the audience. She continued the conversation about exes living nearby during the commercial. 

Not Turning Point USA sending them a cease and disease

Alright so I really enjoyed yesterdays and today's show.  Charlamagne Tha God surprised me and I honestly wish they would've had him co-host the whole hour.  I loved how unabashed he was about politics.  He definitely threw Ana off her game when she asked him about Liz Chenney being a hero and said "No" and listed her rap sheet. :dies:

Today's show highlight was when they played $100,000 Pyramid.  I honestly wouldn't mind more game/competition segments with the hosts playing against each other. :clap3:

Moving on to the big news...

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I'm not at all surprised but as I stated before I kind of wish they would've kept the seat rotating between her, Lindsey Granger, Tara Setmayer, and maybe some others.  I feel like this element kept S25 interesting and fresh.  I also liked the fact that if one of them got on my nerves, someone else would be there the next week.  I just hope she doesn't morph into another Meghan McCain. :coffee2:

53 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Not Turning Point USA sending them a cease and disease

Just saw that article and they sound like a bunch of snow flakes to me!  Truth hurts! :fan:

Turning Point must be on their necks :deadbanana: They had to do ANOTHER clarification today 

On 7/26/2022 at 3:34 PM, FameFatale said:

Yay my pick won :clap3: :gaycat:

Honestly… fire Whoopi. She’s become such a misinformed idiot this season. Just as bad as a MAGA.

Joy needs to get her ass checked. Stop kissing Biden’s ass or the whataboutism on Trump.

Protect Sara at ALL costs

Sunny… stop with the “I’m a lawyer” bs. There’s a reason you’re on the ******* View and not actually practicing anymore. Your privilege  is constantly on display. “Oh my son is in Harvard. Oh my husband the surgeon. Oh my daughter the straight A honor role student” NO ONE CARES.

Alyssa :rip: such a hypocrite for hiring someone that was with Trump until he lost the election. That’s not an excuse and I will laugh when she goes running to daddy DeSantis come 2024. 

I’m done with the view until real change happens. Hire a progressive to challenge the ladies. Enough of the token conservative!

Just announced that they are announcing the new co-host on Thursday's show!

9 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

Just announced that they are announcing the new co-host on Thursday's show!

Just saw that so it looks like Alyssa officially won.  Justice for Lindsey and Tara! :katie:

Anyway, we are on finale week of S25.  Elizabeth Hasselbeck will finally be co-hosting Wednesday.  Did she finally give up on "purell and praying" and get vaccinated? :coffee2:

Tomorrow is going to be a really interesting show, especially with the primary results coming out right now.  I can't wait to hear the debate about a red state like Kansas rejecting the abortion ban.  Surely there's going to be some fireworks tomorrow. :fan:

Btw why didn't Ana co-host again today?  Hopefully yesterday wasn't her last appearance this season.  Maybe they'll do all 6 co-hosts at the table on Thursday and/or Friday. :coffee2:

I’m happy Alyssa was chosen I hope she goes on a downward spiral like Meghan because she made the panel way more messy and on their toes. Ana confuses me so I would be fine if she didn’t appear at all next season. Also, I’m not a fan of Sunny lately she really is not the serve she thinks she is. Joy Behar is the queen and has another 5 seasons in her imo.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:31 AM, BeenTheShit said:

Just saw that so it looks like Alyssa officially won.  Justice for Lindsey and Tara! :katie:

Anyway, we are on finale week of S25.  Elizabeth Hasselbeck will finally be co-hosting Wednesday.  Did she finally give up on "purell and praying" and get vaccinated? :coffee2:

YES :duca: she’s underrated. I’ve been waiting for this!

Yesss they saved the best for last :clap3: hopefully some fireworks :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.