Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

I do wonder what does Jinkx have that makes production so head over heels for her?

I mean she hardly ever appeared in anything WOW related since she was crowned so it's not a Trixie situation where she's her cash cow

:confused:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

I will say, as surprising as it is to see Darienne go early, at least this will finally put a rest to all the FAKE stanning of Dependsienne Lake. 

4 hours ago, LastKiss said:

I do wonder what does Jinkx have that makes production so head over heels for her?

I mean she hardly ever appeared in anything WOW related since she was crowned so it's not a Trixie situation where she's her cash cow

:confused:

Because she represents the majority of production and the majority of this fanbase - a quirky, weird, conventionally unattractive, bullied white person. That's who a big majority of the fanbase is to their core and that's why she gets the biggest fan response because people relate to her the most. It's no surprise to me that J*nkx and Tr*xie both get the biggest fan responses of everyone when they're also being probably the absolute whitest queens out there. Their interests are entirely rooted in white everything, down to their styles of drag, songs they lipsync to, references, literally everything. There's a reason why the fan favorite EVERY single season is the weirdest white queen period. You don't even have to watch a season to know who the fanbase at large will root for. Just simply pick the white queen who looks like they had the least friends in high school and you found her. 

Who's the fan fave every time

1: Nina Flowers (alternative and white-passing, look who the fandom also loved - white weirdo Tammie)

2: Pandora (the epitome of weird, unattractive white queen)

3: They had no white options available so they rooted for the kookiest queen Yara

4: Sharon (certified racist but that's ok cause she's ~different~ and most importantly, white)

5: Kinks (ugly, bullied, theater gay succeeding? of course the fandom ate that **** up, that's been their own personal fantasy since middle school)

6: Milk was a big fan fave even though she was untalented and Adore, who is white-passing and also untalented but charismatic

7: Katya (another ~kooky~ white girl for the fandom to die over)

8: Kim (no talented whiteys available though I still remember people trying to make dreadlock wearing Thorgy happen. They picked Kim cause to most racists Asians > Blacks)

9: Valentina (probably the first time the fan fave wasn't a white queen when one was available though S*sha and Trinity were predictably #2 and 3 right behind her, and of course, alternative Sasha was #2)

10: Cr*cker (kooky white queen)

11: Nina (bullied white queen)

12: Crystal (kooky white-passing queen)

13: Gottmik/Utica (non-traditional white twink, kooky white twink)

14: Willow (weird white queen)

Since when Nina and Utica are fan faves :deadbanana: 

Jinkx was production fave because she provided the people most entertainment this season. The WOW-profit theory for winners is not true, just look at the recent winners like Shea, Symone, Jaida, Willow and Sonique.. Non of them has nothing to do with WOW.

They just try to crown who they think the fans want the most. Althought I still dont understand how they crowned Lawrence over Bimini :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Because she represents the majority of production and the majority of this fanbase - a quirky, weird, conventionally unattractive, bullied white person. That's who a big majority of the fanbase is to their core and that's why she gets the biggest fan response because people relate to her the most. It's no surprise to me that J*nkx and Tr*xie both get the biggest fan responses of everyone when they're also being probably the absolute whitest queens out there. Their interests are entirely rooted in white everything, down to their styles of drag, songs they lipsync to, references, literally everything. There's a reason why the fan favorite EVERY single season is the weirdest white queen period. You don't even have to watch a season to know who the fanbase at large will root for. Just simply pick the white queen who looks like they had the least friends in high school and you found her. 

1: Nina Flowers (alternative and white-passing, look who the fandom also loved - white weirdo Tammie)

3: They had no white options available so they rooted for the kookiest queen Yara

4: Sharon (certified racist but that's ok cause she's ~different~ and most importantly, white)

5: Kinks (ugly, bullied, theater gay succeeding? of course the fandom ate that **** up, that's been their own personal fantasy since middle school)

6: Milk was a big fan fave even though she was untalented and Adore, who is white-passing and also untalented but charismatic

8: Kim (no talented whiteys available though I still remember people trying to make dreadlock wearing Thorgy happen. They picked Kim cause to most racists Asians > Blacks)

9: Valentina (probably the first time the fan fave wasn't a white queen when one was available though S*sha and Trinity were predictably #2 and 3 right behind her, and of course, alternative Sasha was #2)

For #6, don’t forget Bendela who was basically Jinkx the Redux. The claims she was robbed in her lipsyncs after Snoreienne washed her + winning the congeniality vote despite her obviously fake persona.

And even though Valentina isn’t Caucasian, her popularity was driven heavily by the Latino (also largely white) part of the fanbase which also loves to be very racist to BIPOC queens in particular. But it was a breath of fresh air to finally take a break from the kooky white girl fan faves. 

Edited by Relampago.

Jimbo gives me Sharon Needle vibes …. i think they will steer clear of crowning her lol

54 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The constant essays... don't y'all get tired?

TheOnlyOne

The essays are what make the thread fun tbh, I live for the think pieces and dissertations always :laugh: 

11 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You are annoying with the Monet stanning but you didn't lie here. 

my Nina, da first robbed queen of da show

by da way anyone has da elimination order for Canada vs The World

also i have been a firm believer dat Ru only casts Latinos to be made fun of since we don't speak perfect English and its cute dat everyone makes fun of us

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

also i have been a firm believer dat Ru only casts Latinos to be made fun of since we don't speak perfect English and its cute dat everyone makes fun of us

I mean Michelle has already said it multiple times, including when Choriza was on UK3. Not that she’s latina, but Michelle had said something like “oh why don’t you just use your funny little accent to make us laugh” or something. It’s also why Ru always says “escandalo” to every Latina queen ever. It’s all just a funny dance monkey routine for them to laugh at.

jimbo is sadly going to win this... not her ebing the first canadian to win omg 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

I mean Michelle has already said it multiple times, including when Choriza was on UK3. Not that she’s latina, but Michelle had said something like “oh why don’t you just use your funny little accent to make us laugh” or something. It’s also why Ru always says “escandalo” to every Latina queen ever. It’s all just a funny dance monkey routine for them to laugh at.

3 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan
3/4 Rita Baga & Victoria Scone
Top 2: Ra'Jah O'Hara & Silky Nutmeg Ganache  

Thank You

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan

Mess after everything I forgot about this 

I feel like this is rajahs payback for them letting Kylie win randomly lol 

18 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan

Omg I had no idea Rajah was top 2 :jonny5:Hope she FINALLY snatches!

19 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan

Not the two Canadians going home first :rip: 

19 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan

Completely forgot about this mess of a season coming :rip: what a random cast

19 hours ago, aayAlex said:

jimbo is sadly going to win this... not her ebing the first canadian to win omg 

As much as I would love this and I totally root for her, it's going to be extremely hard:

- she has zero lipsync skills, especially against the other supposed finalists;

- no other queen in her third season won, she'd be the first one doing it;

- she would be the first Canadian queen to win an All Stars.

I guess that for the same reasons her win would be extremely iconic, but I think that would only be possible if she pulls a Jinkx level of massive fanbase stanning for her. I can also easily see her becoming the Jujubee of the fourth positions (even though, iirc correctly, she's actually rumoured to be in the top 3).

Edited by TrueBlood

not a potential Kandy Muse win :deadbanana2: this will be a complete trainwreck, can’t believe we have to wait a whole year to see this mess

Edited by Scandalous

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

As much as I would love this and I totally root for her, it's going to be extremely hard:

- she has zero lipsync skills, especially against the other supposed finalists;

- no other queen in her third season won, she'd be the first one doing it;

- she would be the first Canadian queen to win an All Stars.

I guess that for the same reasons her win would be extremely iconic, but I think that would only be possible if she pulls a Jinkx level of massive fanbase stanning for her. I can also easily see her becoming the Jujubee of the fourth positions (even though, iirc correctly, she's actually rumoured to be in the top 3).

She's against a fat queen of color and a black early out with under 200k followers. That's precisely what WoW is banking on because this fandom will be rooting for her regardless of how well she does. 

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She's against a fat queen of color and a black early out with under 200k followers. That's precisely what WoW is banking on because this fandom will be rooting for her regardless of how well she does. 

I'm not sure that an entire season of Jimbo at this point in her career is going to be as likeable as an entire season of Jinkx Monsoon, but I guess we'll see.

3 hours ago, Twilish said:

Completely forgot about this mess of a season coming :rip: what a random cast

At least it’ll have a lot of personalities 

23 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

9 Kendall Gender
8 Stephanie Prince
7 Anita Wig'lt
6 Icesis Couture
5 Vanity Milan

this chaotic ass mess :bibliahh:

Victoria and Rita being kept OUT of the top 2, love to see it. :clap3: 

If Ra’jah wins, she better be eligible for AW2. I know she didn’t get judged by Ru as a winner, but she has been judged by Ru twice. She should count. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.