Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

• ATRL Moderator

assuming 11 episode season (12 if the comeback is its own episode):

jimbo, lala: 2 wins

kandy: at least 2 wins (wins "all" of her lipsyncs implies more than one to me)

jaymes, jessica, kahanna, alexis: 1

that's all the wins accounted for i believe with ep 11 being the finale

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Heidi’s family emergency got debunked (by Acrylique I think?) so the Jimbo tea is probably true.

Not both Jinkx/Jimbo being accused of this now. :skull: I wonder how it’ll translate to TV, since Shea almost quitting was never referenced but Heidi’s will have to be. 

wait shea almost quit all winners?

Monet 100% won the lipsync but why are some of you whining? Rupaul LITERALLY said “based on this lipsync AND your track record during this season” before crowning Jinkx. 

Jinkx literally obliterated every single contestant on this season. ***** could’ve pulled a Valentina and still should’ve won.

Also, Trinity beat Monet on So What, wtf was that. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Aelita said:

BTW not Monica Beverly Hillz leaving first :rip: pulling a Serena Cha Cha tea 

naysha is not first out? :noparty:

25 minutes ago, Aelita said:

This is why I don't want Jimbo to win :rip: She seems pretty annoying and people don't realize that yet

ROOTING FOR MY GIRL LALA 

I think most of Jimbo stans (including me, she’s an all-time favourite of mine) actually do realize that, and are drawn to how she’s completely unapologetic when it comes to drama. It’s part of her act and what made her so loved, same goes for her non-existent lipsync skills. She doesn’t even care about learning the lyrics, she wouldn’t be the same if she delivered a decent lipsync. 

I can only imagine the ATTITUDE she’s going to bring this time, perfectly knowing (as smart as she is) she has a way bigger fanbase than last time and MamaRu herself is probably her biggest stan. I need this season to be Jimbo vs the World, especially after all the forced kindness and lovingness and charity and fakeness of AS7.

Of course, all of this would be quite nothing if it wasn’t paired with a unique sense of style and a very strong amount of talent. Even a queen as complete as Pangina Heels (easily one of the most skilled queens to ever participate in the competition) couldn’t hide the fact that her biggest threat was a huge pair of boobs that fall on purpose while lipsyncing with her mouth closed.

21 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

wait shea almost quit all winners?

Tea was that she walked off set because she felt the season was rigged. I’m not sure if it was the Girl Groups episode or the branding challenge, I think it was one of those but idk if it was confirmed. 

Also, pretty sure there was also tea that Viv refused to leave her room to film at one point. It was a messy behind the scenes tea, so I hope they do end up doing that informal reunion.

Edited by Relampago.

• ATRL Moderator

shea, viv, trinity, yvie (and more?) have all alluded to or explicitly said there was more going on behind the scenes. not a good look for at least half your cast to be complaining publicly about how the season was handled

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Tea was that she walked off set because she felt the season was rigged. I’m not sure if it was the Girl Groups episode or the branding challenge, I think it was one of those but idk if it was confirmed. 

Also, pretty sure there was also tea that Viv refused to leave her room to film at one point. It was a messy behind the scenes tea, so I hope they do end up doing that informal reunion.

wtf i had no idea :soda:

I want to see the elimination order

:chick3:

Will it make sense with my fantasy?

I just KNEW crowning so many black queens in a row made them mad as hell deep in their souls. So naive to think WoW was actually becoming fair and competent. I thought theyd at least give Heidi her flowers as one of the top 5 biggest stars of the last 3 seasons but they said NOPE, another kooky white queen will get all our preferential treatment once again. We're about to be in the same situation in a year from now when they edit Kandy as too big of a villain to win and Lala doesn't make waves in the fan vote so they crown J*mbo despite her not being able to even 2step in heels. 

Hall of Fame soon to be 7/9 white queens with most of the fandom saying the only 2 black winners were the rigged wins :rip: I hate it here 

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

I want to see the elimination order

Will it make sense with my fantasy?

monica

naysha

darienne

mkd

heidi

kahanna

jaymes

jessica (early elim + return and elim again)

alexis michelle

jimbo/kandy/lala

every time the "Ru's replacement" conversation comes up, everyone's like "Bob/Alaska would be so good" and no one really mentions Raven? like, she's literally right there every season and she knows how the wheels are turning bts, so I'll be surprised if Ru gets "replaced" by anyone else other than Raven. even Raja could be a fine host, Idk

anyhoo, AS8 elimination order is definitely homophobic :rip: BUT I did call ms Ri winning a crown down the line and I do hope it happens next year :alexz:

The top 3 I wanted.

Happy to see KANDY brought the chaos

So based on this tea we should be prepared for the worst case scenario: a Jimbo crowning

200w.webp

2 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

Monet 100% won the lipsync but why are some of you whining? Rupaul LITERALLY said “based on this lipsync AND your track record during this season” before crowning Jinkx. 

Jinkx literally obliterated every single contestant on this season. ***** could’ve pulled a Valentina and still should’ve won.

Also, Trinity beat Monet on So What, wtf was that. :rip:

Because it was clearly ADR and tacked on at the last minute to ease the waters on the lipsync basically not mattering

tbh I have no clue what Kandy could possibly do to get that far. She wasn't that good on her season and it's not like it's been too long for her to have a glow up. Will probably be rooting for Lala

Would MUCH rather Kandy wins than Jimbo, obvs Lala would be the best choice. Y’all remember not to stan miss Lala too hard in the main thread now :ahh:

33 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

tbh I have no clue what Kandy could possibly do to get that far. She wasn't that good on her season and it's not like it's been too long for her to have a glow up. Will probably be rooting for Lala

Come on now, half the cast are early out flops that Kandy is obviously better than. None of these queens are even strong competitors to begin with. Ya'll can act like you stan Darienne now, but I fully remember how HATED she was on S6 and quite frankly how badly she flopped like half the challenges. Kandy is obviously one of the more competent competitors there though that's not saying much. 

Kandy is one of the only stars of the entire cast, along with Heidi & Jimbo. The rest are all sitting at 200k followers or less and will never have enough star appeal to become a legendary queen. If even Ra'Jah can't hit 300k after having probably one of the most flawless showings she possibly could've, it's just not happening for LaLa or any of these other gurls. It will come down to Kandy or Jimbo and Kandy >>>>>>

This really should've been Heidi's for the taking but I'm assuming they played in her face just like they did Shea & Monet and probably robbed her of several wins/tops to give their white fave more flowers for storyline purposes. She probably heard from Jaida directly how rigged these producers are for their faves and saw the writing on the wall here, too. She was never one of my fave faves but I might have to stan a bit at this level of c*ntyness to walk off from these shady racist producers

d4b7d43fbe2aec740b8963d867ae2f28d63390de.gifv

8 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

heidi quits because of jimbo favouritism :rip:

jimbo fights basically half the cast :rip: 

jimbo loses all of his lipsyncs (at least two) :rip: 

kandy runs lipstick voting and has multiple alliances, wins all her lipsyncs

lala wins two challenges in a row and gets 40-50k :heart2:

top three of jimbo/kandy/lala

symone, jorgeous, jasmine, aja, lady camden, kandy ho, angeria (???) are LSAs

more jorgeous lipsyncs:duca:

I'd rather have Kandy win since she would be the first runner up since Alaska to win an AS season. We need more of the runner ups/finalists winning AS seasons again. While I don't mind Trixie, Monet, and Kylie winning, it would've made more sense for Kennedy (4th place is pretty close to finalist), Naomi, and Ginger or Eurkea winning their AS season. 

59 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I'd rather have Kandy win since she would be the first runner up since Alaska to win an AS season. We need more of the runner ups/finalists winning AS seasons again. While I don't mind Trixie, Monet, and Kylie winning, it would've made more sense for Kennedy (4th place is pretty close to finalist), Naomi, and Ginger or Eurkea winning their AS season. 

Jimbo was 4th place as well ?

not half the season 14 cast being LSA :skull:

this season seems like it’s gonna be a MESS but maybe that will make it entertaining. Lala ?

14 minutes ago, qurl said:

not half the season 14 cast being LSA :skull:

this season seems like it’s gonna be a MESS but maybe that will make it entertaining. Lala ?

Ru really said these girls are still under contract so I'm getting my money's worth. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

4/7 all stars winners (as7 excluded) were finalists

very happy with any of the top three winning honestly but preliminarily rooting for kandy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.