Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

On 4/17/2022 at 7:50 AM, Braz said:

The lies and deception against Jinkx in this thread already lmao. They are threatened by the Monsoon season that is about to take over.

no lies jus straight up facts

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

5 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Finally a poc is gonna win UK 

Is Cheddar POC? I believe the rumors are that Black Peppa has a Tayce/Vanity type run 

Pretty sure Cheddar will win if all the rumors are true

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Is Cheddar POC? I believe the rumors are that Black Peppa has a Tayce/Vanity type run 

Pretty sure Cheddar will win if all the rumors are true

One of the spillers said she wins 1 challenge + lipsyncs 4 times and I’m choosing to ignore that out of hope :skull:

41 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

One of the spillers said she wins 1 challenge + lipsyncs 4 times and I’m choosing to ignore that out of hope :skull:

DRUK continuing their streak of using the Black queens as weekly entertainment just to crown another white girl. :skull: 

I love Cheddar and Peppa but if Peppa wins the finale fair and square ala Tayce, they better crown her. 

Is there any tea on who wins the rest of the challenges on DRES2? I know the elimination order but can’t find anything on wins :deadvision:

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well we can’t have a UK season without a white winner huh

On the past 2 seasons, DRUK didn't crown someone with the best track record, so there's a chance that Peppa would still be the winner if they become the fan favorite of the season

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

On the past 2 seasons, DRUK didn't crown someone with the best track record, so there's a chance that Peppa would still be the winner if they become the fan favorite of the season

The UK winner has always been the one that Ru likes the most imo

ipmai3qxjqu81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Heres to WoW avoiding another scandal and crowning Monet X Change instead 

20fbbf1d49538dc836f8d8d947e3e669

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This is kinda coming across desperate. You clearly don't like Jinkx. If Monet wins, it will be because she slayed the competition, not because of what Jinkx reposted on IG. 

16 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I am the first one to call out the desperate M*net stans and their antics but yeah this is ******* creepy :rip:

WTF Jynkx :skull: 

6 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

This is kinda coming across desperate. You clearly don't like Jinkx. If Monet wins, it will be because she slayed the competition, not because of what Jinkx reposted on IG. 

NOT when the girls tried to cancel Monet just for being friendly with Megan McCain for 2.5 minutes

I don’t even dislike Jinkx and if oldatrl was up and running you’d see I was team Jinkx from when the promos for 5 came out back when everyone assumed she’d flop and go out within the first few weeks bc I was a fan from when she had her little web show pretending to be her twink assistants mom years before drag race 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

NOT when the girls tried to cancel Monet just for being friendly with Megan McCain for 2.5 minutes

I don’t even dislike Jinkx and if oldatrl was up and running you’d see I was team Jinkx from when the promos for 5 came out back when everyone assumed she’d flop and go out within the first few weeks bc I was a fan from when she had her little web show pretending to be her twink assistants mom years before drag race 

Oh yeah that was annoying. Monet caught most of the flacks for it, not Nina which was disgusting. 

I’m assuming UK4 will start airing in Sept/Oct. 

Not gonna lie, I like Jinkx but that definitely makes me uncomfortable.

I am also cackling at the Jinkx stans squirming and making excuses. You know if Monet did the same thing it would be plastered on Celebria. :skull: 

on a related note, i hope we never see the baby **** on drag race ever again

eureka-aquaria.jpg

ogj8hwea2ijkpjcwlfwf.jpg

^ props to legend symone for basically disregarding this uncomfortable ass challenge and just wearing a pretty normal outfit 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not gonna lie, I like Jinkx but that definitely makes me uncomfortable.

I am also cackling at the Jinkx stans squirming and making excuses. You know if Monet did the same thing it would be plastered on Celebria. :skull: 

BuT iS iT pHoToShOp?

wE sHoUlDnT jUdGe HeR pRoN pReFeReNcEs

Rot for brains and anything to defend a kooky white queen 

f52151a9039585536f961a855b106d5a2716b523

13 hours ago, Death said:

Is there any tea on who wins the rest of the challenges on DRES2? I know the elimination order but can’t find anything on wins :deadvision:

We don't have tea on the WINs, only elimination order and the top 3

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

I am the first one to call out the desperate M*net stans and their antics but yeah this is ******* creepy :rip:

WTF Jynkx :skull: 

I went to that boy's instagram page and in his first post he says he is 22 years old. 

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

We don't have tea on the WINs, only elimination order and the top 3

Ahh thought that was the case, ty!

Hopefully Marina gets a win 

Sharonne definitely seems like she’s gonna win the season based on edit so far

6 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

BuT iS iT pHoToShOp?

wE sHoUlDnT jUdGe HeR pRoN pReFeReNcEs

Rot for brains and anything to defend a kooky white queen 

f52151a9039585536f961a855b106d5a2716b523

I was not defending her, I was questioning if it was real.  Now learning that she follows the account, I find it really disgusting.

You blaming me like I was defending her is also a bit disgusting but not surprising tbh. Whatever works for your propaganda machine.

Edited by Afferty

4 hours ago, mindbender said:

I went to that boy's instagram page and in his first post he says he is 22 years old. 

Even if he's 22 years old, the posts we saw and Jinkx shared shows that he presents as a little boy on her account, so it is really really disgusting too see her sharing this. Too disgusting that I tought it was fake.

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sharonne definitely seems like she’s gonna win the season based on edit so far

I hope so! She’s one of my favorites this season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.