Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

3 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

I'll quote you if I want. You want to call me derogatory terms because I don't agree with your delusions then you can mute me. 

Apparently if you don't Stan Monet it's because you are a racist, couldn't possibly be because she is just not that great at Drag Race.

Again how am I racist if I truly believe POC were robbed of wins over white girls multiple times just because I don't think Monet deserved her win?

This is the last time I'm responding to you because engaging with racists is never worth it. 

But to make it clear to you, saying that black person only achieved something because of the color of their skin and not the merit of their talent is racist. You made this claim which either makes you a racist or at best, someone who is complicit with racism. Using other POC as a shield does not make this any less racist. If you are truly not a racist, then you'd recognize this and stop peddling racist dogwhistles. 

Hope that clears it up for you! x

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

DiJ0DgP.png

Nnnn everyone who didn't win a title in the finale is getting a sceptre :rip: 

10 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

If you want to complain about white queens being pushed by production this season, complain about Trinity being given two undeserved wins (one of which Monet deserved, and one Raja deserved). Every challenge that Jinkx won she absolutely STOMPED the girls in.

What challenge that Trinity won Monet deserved to win? I can't think of any.

Jinkx did not stomp on Monet on the branding challenge, it was the other way around, and I thought her and The Vivienne were equally matched for the improv challenge :sistrens:

6 minutes ago, smmann said:

Imagine accusing a complete stranger on an Internet forum of being a racist over a television show/their opinion when you have no idea what color skin that online stranger has or what struggles they’ve had to endure.

They are all winners. No matter who is “crowned” queen of queens, they are all winners and that’s never going to change. Personally, I think the show should have just equally given all of them the same amount of money in the end and a second crown and scepter for the incredible entertainment we got from each of them so we wouldn’t be dealing with this drama.

Like Raja said in that preview, it was meant to be the 8 of them, she has no regrets. It’s a television show meant to entertain. If it’s offending you so deeply who wins or who doesn’t win, you’ve missed the point of the purpose of the show.

Read the above post. I don't hate people cause they're Jinkx stans, in fact, a lot of Jinkx stans are lovely in both threads. In fact, I don't even care if you're an OMXCH, you don't see me replying to girls like R.E.M. or t.a.t.u. That user made a racist remark earlier in the other thread and I am calling it out. 

If you take issue with people taking issue with racist remarks, especially when others have been threadbanned for similar issues, then that's your problem. I don't care who you stan, I was also one of the first ones to say that calling POC stupid or uneducated is implicitly racist, which resulted in another Monet stan getting banned from the thread (even though I didn't report those posts). 

I really don't care about this stupid stan war, but the nasty posts like that take it too far. 

Edited by Relampago.

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

Unbearable

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Read the above post. I don't hate people cause they're Jinkx stans, in fact, a lot of Jinkx stans are lovely in both threads. In fact, I don't even care if you're an OMXCH, you don't see me replying to girls like R.E.M. or t.a.t.u. That user made a racist remark earlier in the other thread and I am calling it out. 

If you take issue with people taking issue with racist remarks, especially when others have been threadbanned for similar issues, then that's your problem. I don't care who you stan, I was also one of the first ones to say that calling POC stupid or uneducated is implicitly racist, which resulted in another Monet stan getting banned from the thread (even though I didn't report those posts). 

I really don't care about this stupid stan war, but the nasty posts like that take it too far. 

You don’t care about this stupid stan war but a few pages back, you were saying “Monet is the true winner”?????? Relishing that the Monsoon name will disappear?

They are all winners. Period.

2 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

Unbearable

Right?! they're so annoying lol

Just now, smmann said:

You don’t care about this stupid stan war but a few pages back, you were saying “Monet is the true winner”?????? Relishing that the Monsoon name will disappear?

They are all winners. Period.

…not the cute stan war posts being equated to racism. :skull: 

Yeah I don’t actually care about this beyond making cute little quips on a pop culture forum and me being a Monet stan and making Monet stan posts is exactly what this thread is about? What’s your point here?

And not all this while I had already congratulated Jinkx several times in the thread too :ahh: 

FYyWyJ6XkAABdkS?format=jpg&name=medium 

someone explain ??? I found this on Twitter and there's also a pic where Jinkx is seeing Monet performing 

6 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Unbearable

Which Jinkx stan or OMXCH did I call racist? Literally just the one that made a racist comment.

Y’all want to be the victims so badly. :mandown: 

Just now, Aelita said:

someone explain ??? I found this on Twitter and there's also a pic where Jinkx is seeing Monet performing 

Everyone got one 

84p30nv7nde91.jpg?width=2868&format=pjpg 

1 minute ago, Aelita said:

All winners get a scepter for participating, and Jinkx stops lipsyncing and watches Monet lipsync during their lipsync so that’s what that screenshot is.

Anyone hurt by any of my comments I am sorry. It was not my attention to come across as insensitive towards any Queen regardless of race, gender or identity. I was unaware that remarking on a certain Twinners crown can be triggering and I will never speak on that Queen again. They are all truly talented as displayed by this amazing season of television and all should be celebrated. 

Y’all letting him rail you up :dies: 

im living tbh 

After all this drama and fights I just want to see the episode

All this tea is making me SUPER curious to see what is really going DOWN

Tomorrow can't come soon enough

:jonnycat:

There’s a difference between simply not supporting a Queen and saying that they essentially only got the crown because they were black. No one is being crazy by being offended by that y’all kill me :gaycat6:

Jinx won the season and the hearts of the crowd with her snatch game performance. The most iconic one ever :clap3:

2 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

Unbearable

It’s always a sign when somebody has nothing else to say they’ll just spouting unfactual shxt to try and make a point that there isn’t there to make. Pathetic. 

The Monet stans meltdowns :bibliahh:

I have to say its very ironic all off the production rigged type of tweets I saw from Trinity and liked by Shae. They were also favored so much on their seasons but now that its Jinx its an issue.

A reliable spiller also said the lip syncs editing is wild so I expect that Monet probably should’ve won based on it but they wanted Jinkx.

Itll be interesting to see (if this is true) whether people acknowledge considering they like to ignore it for AS4 as well. I wonder why.

5 hours ago, Melquiades said:

I love this fantasy the Monet stans (and herself posting in Reddit as a tea spiller) have about Jinkx being pushed when she demolished the season with 5 wins that were EARNED and INDISPUTABLE. The finale lipsync HAS NEVER mattered for All Stars (except when Monet stans pretend she won because of her superior lipsync in AS4). 

JINKX MONSOON IS THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS. SEETHE!

Then why isn’t Ra’Jah winner of AS6?

Spoiler

even though to me she won that last lip sync anyway

Congrats to Jinkx! Let's hope she has a reign without any controversies due to her weird baby kink obsession.

Monét is a fierce 1st alternate. I'm sure her stan base has grown and will continue to do so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.