Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

Monét is gonna be booked and busy. Why are yall so mad?

this was always going to happen 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

3 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Monét is gonna be booked and busy. Why are yall so mad?

this was always going to happen 

Pretty much. The writing was on the wall for a long time, this isn't unexpected at all. Monet is going to keep us fed though, so who really cares :michael: 

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

ny4fifth stays being biased and annoying. jinkx deserves to win. 

We know it’s someone in Monet’s entourage :rip: 

The way they said Raja isn’t the fashion queen of the season and she has the best finale look while Monet looks tacky and cheap. 

I love this fantasy the Monet stans (and herself posting in Reddit as a tea spiller) have about Jinkx being pushed when she demolished the season with 5 wins that were EARNED and INDISPUTABLE. The finale lipsync HAS NEVER mattered for All Stars (except when Monet stans pretend she won because of her superior lipsync in AS4). 

JINKX MONSOON IS THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS. SEETHE!

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The way they said Raja isn’t the fashion queen of the season and she has the best finale look while Monet looks tacky and cheap. 

Honestly I am glad Monet is not competing again because I am tired of NY4Fifth. 

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Girl, I know it's disappointing but we both know Monet is the real winner and tonight's edit will prove that. Jinkx will fade into obscurity again and we'll get endless content from the SR Patreon after this season, as well as an excellent tour from Bob and Monet. We won before the season even started, and even with all the rigga morris against our girl, she still went into the top 2 and had the Baby Bois on their toes even with the full force of production and awkward white stans that make up 85% of the DR fanbase behind their backs. 

Monet WON regardless of whether she got the crown or not. And someone will quote this with "seethe!1!1!!" but no one cares what a ATRL user fistedhole6969 thinks. Monetion will be successful and fed going forward, just like we were before the season, except now we have MULTIPLE bookings with Monet on TV to look forward to. :clap3: 

SEETHE!!!!! (one exclamation mark per every Jinkx INDISPUTABLE win)

This bitterness won't change the fact that Jinkx won and will remain booked and sold out :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

SEETHE!!!!! (one exclamation mark per every Jinkx INDISPUTABLE win)

This bitterness won't change the fact that Jinkx won and will remain booked and sold out :clap3: 

I'm just relishing in the fact that the Monsoon name will disappear, just as it did before this season started, while the Monet stans will remain loud and proud with multiple bookings in SCDR and CvTW coming up :clap3: 

I'm truly glad Monsoon won, cause based off the obsessive posts, the Jinkx fanbase might have gone and tortured some animals if she didn't win :clap3: Us Monet stans will enjoy a fun live viewing party with our faves Bob and Monet tonight, while the Jinkx stans will go to bed early for their illegal daycare jobs with their Loli body pillow in hopes Jinkx's win will warm their cold, lonely hearts, but it will not! :heart2:

Question! That pic of Jinkx applauding Monet: is that a clip from the episode leaked? Or some behind the scenes pic that's not gonna make the cut?

33 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

:giraffe:

Lets accept that Jinkx won the season on the snatch game episode  ehich was the best thing happened on the show in like 3-4 years?

Honestly, all jokes aside, Monet stans seem to be taking it mostly well. I mean, all I really see is some slight disappointment and dragging of the annoying Jinkx stans, which is par for the course.

The Jinkx stans seem to be taking it worse which is wild :deadbanana2: Congrats to her tho! I loved her roast. :) 

Wow I’m lowkey excited to watch this even if Monet is losing. We all knew it was gonna happen lol but I sure hope the jinkx Stan’s are EMBARRASSED watching her stop to watch her competition and congratulating her for her whopping her ass only to still be given the crown :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

You're a racist so I won't try to reason with you.

Monet talent! Monet wins lipsyncs and the hearts of the crowd :heart: 

How am I racist when I believe Shea should of won S9 and TKB or Raja AS6 over white winners? Just because I don't think Monet deserved her shoehorned win? I don't see how Monet won the hearts of the crowd when she has didn't win the crowd vote.

JINKX :jonny:

The Seattle Queen is Queen of All Queens!!!!

"MoNeT WOn ThE HeArTs Of tHe cRoWd"

Jinkx literally has 4x likes than her on every social platform in the fan vote

Monet stans stay delusional, pressed and losing

So happy for Jinkx :D 

"The finale lipsync never mattered" yeah because they've never had a lipsync smackdown as the final challenge before :skull:  

It makes no sense to be reminding us all season that everything will come down to one final lipsync smackdown for the crown then reward the queen who was outperformed with some shady editing :skull: They could've just had a normal All Stars finale to crown Jinkx... but yassss monsoon szn or whatever

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

How am I racist when I believe Shea should of won S9 and TKB or Raja AS6 over white winners? Just because I don't think Monet deserved her shoehorned win? I don't see how Monet won the hearts of the crowd when she has didn't win the crowd vote.

“I have black friends!! I can’t be racist if I discredit other black people based on race!! I swear!!”

Don’t quote me again, racist.

1 hour ago, XoutrageousX said:

"MoNeT WOn ThE HeArTs Of tHe cRoWd"

Jinkx literally has 4x likes than her on every social platform in the fan vote

Monet stans stay delusional, pressed and losing

Jinkx has always been a fan favorite (well… while she’s on TV anyways). Monet was literally dragged through the mud after AS4 and now her haters just look obsessed and weird because now people recognize her talent and winner status (had a great start with Legends, got the robbed narrative for Ru-TRL and got tons of praise for her talent show and lipsyncs). 

Monet DID win over the hearts of the crowd, Jinkx already had them during S5. But in typical Jinkx stan fashion, you will try to call Monet stans pressed and play victim even though everything that was said was true because you simply cannot give Monet credit where credit is due, and that’s your problem. Bless your heart. :heart: 

If you want to complain about white queens being pushed by production this season, complain about Trinity being given two undeserved wins (one of which Monet deserved, and one Raja deserved). Every challenge that Jinkx won she absolutely STOMPED the girls in.

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

“I have black friends!! I can’t be racist if I discredit other black people based on race!! I swear!!”

Don’t quote me again, racist.

I'll quote you if I want. You want to call me derogatory terms because I don't agree with your delusions then you can mute me. 

Apparently if you don't Stan Monet it's because you are a racist, couldn't possibly be because she is just not that great at Drag Race.

Again how am I racist if I truly believe POC were robbed of wins over white girls multiple times just because I don't think Monet deserved her win?

Imagine accusing a complete stranger on an Internet forum of being a racist over a television show/their opinion when you have no idea what color skin that online stranger has or what struggles they’ve had to endure.

They are all winners. No matter who is “crowned” queen of queens, they are all winners and that’s never going to change. Personally, I think the show should have just equally given all of them the same amount of money in the end and a second crown and scepter for the incredible entertainment we got from each of them so we wouldn’t be dealing with this drama.

Like Raja said in that preview, it was meant to be the 8 of them, she has no regrets. It’s a television show meant to entertain. If it’s offending you so deeply who wins or who doesn’t win, you’ve missed the point of the purpose of the show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.