Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

Who knows how to buy twitter and IG bots? Asking for a friend 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952eb8d383c96ae872965

On 6/17/2022 at 12:16 PM, Love Again said:

Crowning Monét for a first All Winners season is just plain wrong. Bob, Bianca, Jinkx and Alaska have always been seen as frontrunners for a winners season by the fans and they need to make that become a reality. Jinkx is arguably the most talented queen the show has ever seen along with DeLa and Bob. She deserves this more than anyone, I don’t care how boring she is in the final lipsync

Not you openly suggesting that they RIG it so Jinkxx wins to fit whatever cockamamie fantasy you have brewing in your head. 

And Jinkx is the prototype type to Bendela who is arguably the more refined, polished comedic actress who can actual put a garment together. 

I really went into AS7 thinking I'd stan Jinkx and Monet based on the pre-season spoilers and honestly, I'm not feeling either of them just yet :dies: Jaida, Viv & Raja on the other hand are absolutely turning it for me. Jaida in particular, I didn't care for her in S12 but she's so funny here

Monet has been turning it for me idk. She really only did bad in the improv challenge imo. 

She should have 2 stars at this point which is pretty good overall I guess since the stars have mostly been given out deservingly up until this episode. 

Who's winning next week?

Edited by XoutrageousX

5 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

Who's winning next week?

I believe Trinity and Jaida. Trinity wins the lip sync and blocks Yvie I think. 

34 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I believe Trinity and Jaida. Trinity wins the lip sync and blocks Yvie I think. 

Not the same top two for both design challenges :deadbanana: Raja and Shea should be emrassed. Lowkey Yvie too.

9 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Not the same top two for both design challenges :deadbanana: Raja and Shea should be emrassed. Lowkey Yvie too.

Pretty sure monet and shea win the last ep together 

7. Jaida (3) & Trinity (2) [Design]

?. Jinkx (3) & Monet (2) [Branding]

?. Jinkx (4) & Trinity (3) [Roast]

?. Raja (2) & Viv (2) [Acting]

11. Monet (5) & Shea (4) [Talent Show]

22 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Wasn't there T that everyone gets blocked once? So I'm guessing the blocks go this way. Guessing acting is episode 8 because it makes more sense for someone to block 3-star Jaida before Raja gets her first block, plus I feel like Raja's block will be after her 2nd win. Plus this makes the most sense if the T about "no double blocks" is true because Monet couldn't block Jaida since she had been blocked the week before and couldn't block Trinity because of the twinner alliance. 

7. Jaida (3) & Trinity (2) [Design]  - blocks Yvie (think this is confirmed)

?. Raja (2) & Viv (2) [Acting] - winner blocks Jaida?

?. Jinkx (3) & Monet (2) [Branding] - blocks Raja?

?. Jinkx (4) & Trinity (3) [Roast] - guessing they get extra money for this lip sync win and don't get a block since a block would defeat the purpose of the extra stars "anyone can make it to the finale" twist of the talent show.

11. Monet (5) & Shea (4) [Talent Show] - Shea gets extra money for the lip sync win or maybe an advantage in choosing who she goes up against in the lip sync tournament. Monet breaks the Trinity/Jaida tie for having the most stars.

Apparently AS8 cast is floating around. Anyone heard anythjng?

On 6/20/2022 at 12:47 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

wait how does Monet go from (2) to (5)?

6 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

wait how does Monet go from (2) to (5)?

The last challenge is worth 3 stars.

48 minutes ago, rowlet said:

Apparently AS8 cast is floating around. Anyone heard anythjng?

Y’all the only semi-confirmed queens for AS8 are Jimbo and Heidi because they canceled their War on the Catwalk dates 

+ there’s another fake list on Reddit, one user saying that only 3 of the mentioned queens are actually on

Spoiler

AS8 cast

Denali Gottmik Widow von du Bosco Dida ritz Joslyn foxx Jessica wild Nicole Paige brooks Adore Delano Coco Bimini Frisbee aka Sasha belle

Yesssss AS ramp up season is the best, I can’t wait to have a confirmed cast. Heidi makes a lot of sense 

ALSO if Dida isn’t on this season the producers are truly ROTTED. She’s been campaigning for years now and is one of the only non-blacklisted Top 5 girls never been on. It’s ridiculous 

Edited by Rigalo

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The last challenge is worth 3 stars.

what in the rigga morris :rip: and I thought Monet would be winning left and right :deadbanana4:

The gurls wanna act like Jinkx has been stomping but 7 challenges in

Legends: Monet > Jinkx

Snatch: Jinkx > Monet

Ball: Monet > Jinkx

Fairytale: Jinkx > Monet

Dragulation: Jinkx > Monet

Ru-TRL: Monet > Jinkx

Design: Monet > Jinkx

Her edit this week was glowing for not even winning the challenge. Jinkx is gonna take the popular vote but here's hoping for a Swish Swish massacre

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The gurls wanna act like Jinkx has been stomping but 7 challenges in

Legends: Monet > Jinkx

Snatch: Jinkx > Monet

Ball: Monet > Jinkx

Fairytale: Jinkx > Monet

Dragulation: Jinkx > Monet

Ru-TRL: Monet > Jinkx

Design: Monet > Jinkx

Her edit this week was glowing for not even winning the challenge. Jinkx is gonna take the popular vote but here's hoping for a Swish Swish massacre

You live in Delulu Island. Monet isn't even top 5 in popularity. WOW is NOT crowing a queen that isn't even registering popularity wise. Specially not with her being basically put into the Top 4 due to an alliance. 

23 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

You live in Delulu Island. Monet isn't even top 5 in popularity. WOW is NOT crowing a queen that isn't even registering popularity wise. Specially not with her being basically put into the Top 4 due to an alliance. 

She tied for the third most wins, how is that barely in Top 4? 

5 hours ago, Melquiades said:

And also fading in the background all season along, suddenly making to the top 4 to win the crown doesn't sound winning girl for me 

Even without the 3 stars for the talent show, Monet would be tied for having the 2nd most stars of the entire competition and she'd be guaranteed in the top 4 regardless. The 3 stars help Shea get into the top, not Monet.

You gurls really will just straight up ignore reality to fit your own narrative :rip:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110f3db7fd150f2a7fc0

Literally if the talent show had been 1 star, the only difference in the top 4 is Jaida would have made it over Shea. 

Making it more stars just injects a little extra jolt of drama at the end and an "anyone can make it" narrative for that last episode. Otherwise there would be no incentive for the queens with only 1 star at the end to even try 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Literally if the talent show had been 1 star, the only difference in the top 4 is Jaida would have made it over Shea. 

Making it more stars just injects a little extra jolt of drama at the end and an "anyone can make it" narrative for that last episode. Otherwise there would be no incentive for the queens with only 1 star at the end to even try 

This. And it’s not like Shea is really taking Jaida’s spot considering Jaida only qualifies for top 4 because of her gofundme star anyway. Without it, she’d only have 2 stars like the other bottom 4 queens 

You can’t drag Shea and Monet’s 3 stars that they actually earned if you’re not dragging Jaida’s gifted star that she got for not being a threat.

The top 4 is correct. Even though I like Jaida way more than Trinity, Trinity’s performed better overall. She won both the challenges Jaida did + the snatch game and the upcoming roast. The Jaida stans are gonna turn on Monet for picking Trinity over her but it’s not only the fair decision but the more strategic one too since Trinity is way easier to beat in a lipsync. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.