Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

ALL-STARS-S4-CAST-PHOTO-SQUARE_v1_curren

Lets make the main thread readable for anybody who doesn't want their seasons ruined.

Discuss the tea here, hunts.

giphy.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

What happened to it being called Queen of Queens? It being called AS7 is ugly 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ALL-STARS-S4-CAST-PHOTO-SQUARE_v1_curren

Lets make the main thread readable for anybody who doesn't want their seasons ruined.

Discuss the tea here, hunts.

giphy.gif

You should change the AS4 cast picture to the AW cast if you can. 

Yea I hate that it’s being coined as AS7 lol… why not All Winners or something equivalent?

25 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

Yeah but honestly it’s not a big deal. People will still remember this season as the winners season. 

Also, thinking how the next AS seasons will go… 

AS7 - Winners 

AS8 - Early Outs? 
AS9 - Regular season or US vs The World? 
AS10 - Winners 2 or US vs The World? 

59 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

i think it’s probably so it’s not “confusing” to a more casual viewer of the show. streamlining to two franchises makes sense (regular and AS)

i wouldn’t be surprised if the next few seasons of AS have themes like this too. Early outs is an obvious one, but also Miss Congeniality’s, Top 3/4s, fans vs faves etc. it would be a good way to switch up the format a little.

The fact that all three All Stars winners make the top 4 does make me think about how there’s probably a lot less personal pressure for them competing when they already know what it feels like to lose before 

speaking into existence that on July 29th, the redhead wins

:giraffe:

I'm excited for All Winners because while I know production and fans will try to add some goofy massive stakes to it, I feel like it'll really just be a great season to watch 8 fantastic queens do their thing and show off top level drag without having to stress about derailing their careers by being eliminated early. Like I love both Monet and Jinkx so I'm truly going to be happy with either possible outcome.

is there a 4k meet the queens video :(

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Yeah but honestly it’s not a big deal. People will still remember this season as the winners season. 

Also, thinking how the next AS seasons will go… 

AS7 - Winners 

AS8 - Early Outs? 
AS9 - Regular season or US vs The World? 
AS10 - Winners 2 or US vs The World? 

There's rumors next All Stars is a 'normal' AS but they're trying to focus on fan favorites. It's in pre-production right now. It's speculated now that instead of an early out season, Season 15 will be half new queens and half early outs which I think makes way more sense. These early boots are not worth and can't carry a full season on their own. 

1UbhZSJ.jpg

Here's the AS7 spoilers/track record for anyone who needs it. 

Challenge wins are correct, the episode order is what's guessed.

We do know Song/Dance challenge is episode 1, Snatch Game is episode 2, and variety show is episode 11.

Jinkx, Viv, and TheyDevil all get blocked from receiving a star.

Jaida is given an extra star at some point and is tied with TheyDevil for 4th place but Monet breaks the tie 

The bottom 4 have a lipsync tournament in the finale for a cash prize

Finale lipsyncs for the crown:

Jinkx vs Shea

Monet vs Trinity

Jinkx vs Monet - Swish Swish

7fa40ae01ec5e540ae1129b30e9bb89f6329ffc6

The last challenge being 3 stars seems way too insane--I wonder what the logic will be? 

I love that TTT wins 4 challenges. That is pretty awesome. She already has most wins in herstory so this only furthers her lead.

Edited by mindbender

As trash as she might be as a person i just KNOW shedevil is about to turn some LOOKS :WAP:

34 minutes ago, mindbender said:

The last challenge being 3 stars seems way too insane--I wonder what the logic will be? 

To make it competitive so any queen has a chance to be in the top 4. If it was only worth 1 star, the top 4 would already be decided before it even took place. 

All the challenges are said to be harder for this season. There's rumors everyone has to do 2 characters for Snatch Game so I'm sure there's something extra added to the talent show as well. It's also the challenge most indicative of what the queens will do in their own shows going forward so it makes sense for it to be the one worth the most. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There's rumors next All Stars is a 'normal' AS but they're trying to focus on fan favorites. It's in pre-production right now. It's speculated now that instead of an early out season, Season 15 will be half new queens and half early outs which I think makes way more sense. These early boots are not worth and can't carry a full season on their own. 

We’ll find out soon! AS8 could be stacked depending on who is cast. Maybe this will be the season Peppermint does it :duca:

9 hours ago, Bindi said:

Jinkx getting so much online support. She is coming :wanda:

I am not surprised. I feel like this is a good indication of her winning. This feels like Alaska/Shea winning their AS season vibe. 

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I am not surprised. I feel like this is a good indication of her winning. This feels like Alaska/Shea winning their AS season vibe. 

Wasn’t Katya the fan fav during AS2 tho?:giraffe:

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

Wasn’t Katya the fan fav during AS2 tho?:giraffe:

she was

track record wise she was the worst tho 

I REFUSE to believe Jinkx can beat Monet in Swish Swish. That's the only thing I have to hold onto for hope. :jonny6:

That or the blatant Jinkx payola all season will hopefully turn some fans against her 

352254c413558412ab67840782572d5f6c3a2267.gifv

Come thru Jaida!! :jonny5:

Jinkx for the win :jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by KasioKas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.