Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Garcelle the face of RHOBH

The center diamond and Garcelle letting the girls know they are not even close to being on the chopping block.

I can't believe I haven't used DIAMOND. The Diametrical Duchess Diva Diamond Dorit...love that for me.

source.gif

The haters are in a tizzy

giphy.gif

the only good thing to happen this year so far in all of Housewives: the third season of Garcelle Beauvais.

Edited by Lost In Paradise

6 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Andy GET HER ON BOARD NOW!!!!!

IMAGINE!!

Although, when she rejoined NYC I was quite disappointed with her. She was just crying and crying, I guess going through very rough times with her annoying husband. But yes, I’m a Bethenny stan and would give her another shot. Especially with Jill, Sonja, Dorinda, Ramona and Luann in the mix. AND IMAGINE Kelly too!! GO TO SLEEP!!

Edited by insomniac

4 hours ago, Erotic said:

Judging by the newbie casting choices lately, I don't see the RHONY reboot taking off / being as successful as Legacy.

Bethenny trolling to return just makes it even more hilarious, her, Jill, Ramona, Dorinda, Luann, Sonja - that would eclipse anything, everything. 

g9b.gif

If Bethenny comes back they should bring in Kelly for laughs 

QJVh.gif

7 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

and by the way, they finished casting for S14 two weeks ago.

Where did you get this from?

Finally resuming RHOBH season 1 after stopping for 11 and current lol 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Where did you get this from?

The official Meg Barry casting instagram account that casted for RHONY 13, 14 and Salt Lake City 2 and 3 

All 4 RHOBH previews for this week we’re about Sutton (re: her relationship with Erika and Diana) again :rip: 

The way she has carried episodes 2-7. 

All 4 RHOBH previews for this week we’re about Sutton (re: her relationship with Erika and Diana) again :rip: 

The way she has carried episodes 2-7. 

Potomac is trash without Katie Rost. The Robin + Gizelle dynamic is also tired and is giving dollar store Phaedra + Porsha

UYOGfku.gif

53 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

The official Meg Barry casting instagram account that casted for RHONY 13, 14 and Salt Lake City 2 and 3 

If Julia Fox is not one of the new wives then just cancel it already :toofunny3:

6 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

the only good thing to happen this year so far in all of Housewives: the third season of Garcelle Beauvais.

Her performance this year truly is a masterclass in terms of balancing vet-level ghost producing and being involved in the drama. 

i can’t believe she went from being glazed over by Kyle to helping her craft the season in a manner of two seasons 

11 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Andy said they're actively working on both shows right now, and Jeff Lewis spilled that Jill and Dorinda have been casted on Legacy, with Dorinda accidentally revealing that they are working on plans to film at her new apartment. It will film after S14, but it's not going to be filmed years later like some of you are insinuating :bibliahh:

the gag when Methenny comes back, we won!

The ET interview with Vicki and Tamra was so funny. They need to be back on OC immediately.

RHOA this season is still so great. They are really blowing BH out of the water each week in terms of entertainment. Every single episode is bringing it.

I don’t believe any RHONY rumors until we get an official announcement. Lu was just on a podcast claiming she still hasn’t received a contract for legacy or her spin-off with Sonja. 

Sutton has really carried two seasons now. The other ladies need to step up.

1 hour ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Potomac is trash without Katie Rost. The Robin + Gizelle dynamic is also tired and is giving dollar store Phaedra + Porsha

UYOGfku.gif

Wrong. Robyn and Gizelle are actually likable

Katie should not be on tv 

She needs to hide that craziness as much as possible so she can at least see her kids 

People should stop advocating for a Katie Rost return. Yeah, she was great in S1 and could have been a formidable OG but she got crazy and it was hard to watch her in S4

UYOGfku.gif

4 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Wrong. Gizelle and Robyn are unlikeable and haters.

5 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

who’d want to be a knockoff frick and frack.

their successful podcast proves it.

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

who’d want to be a knockoff frick and frack.

their successful podcast proves it.

And ready Robyn’s hat business that no one has seen anyone buy :dies: 

4 hours ago, boys said:

Wrong. Gizelle and Robyn are unlikeable and haters.

Spreading rumors about sexual assault and stealing someone’s man is pretty trashy and hateful:sistrens:

UGT2 premiere (night) :party: Anyone know around what time they get uploaded to Peacock?

I hated Katie on RHOP when I watched it during the lockdown of 2020. But, then she came back in Season 4 (?) and I loved her, kooky, honest and real.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.