The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Kyle needs to get off housewives , where is the exit ramp for her Kathy and Kim’s spin off ??

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think this was a fireable offense on Kyle's part tho. Its actually nice to see her feet held to the fire for once and I think this will level the playing field a little. 

She may be close with the producers (which I get after working with them for 13 years), but if the editors and Bravo put this out it says they aren't protecting anyone.

All Kyle needs to do is throw Diana or Erika under the bus at the reunion and she’ll be set. 

Kyle deserved to get dragged for both situations....she shouldn't have even been present during the Sutton/Diana conversation. She needs to officially hand over the producer role to Garcelle who's much better st it! 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

This RHOBH is so tiring and we STILL haven't gotten to the Kathy mess yet...y'all better buckle up *******

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Kyle deserves but how the hell is she getting more lashings than Erika?!!

She was literally acting so trashy. Like first of all hitting in your friends son WHO IS MARRIED. 

Calling his wife a baby mama instead of his wife.

Then cursing her kid.

Three big YIKES!!! She gonna blame the alcohol but she did too much.

Kyle doesn't need to do anything. They replaced Nene's pic with her pic at their HQ and how many fireable offenses did Nene get into...:ahh:

Kyle is playing the game just like the others who apololie. Now the Kathy thing might make her leave or she's playing the game so that they can make Kathy leave and keep Kyle (remember Kathy played hardball and demanded $2M and she doesn't have to do as much as the diamond holders).

The cast is in on it...the execs are aware and this is done to drum up and keep interest up.

Ever since Lucy Lucy apple juicygate BH rebounded in terms of social engineering this love to hate soap opera drama again.

There was a lull in seasons 7 and 8.

Sadly LVP's departure gave the franchise a boost in obsessive and incessant social media coverage.

giphy.gif

Edited by slw84

The fact that paid Kathy 2millon is unbelievable. She added nothing to the last season, and the only thing she contributed this time around is apparently being a racist.  

hopefully sutton and garcelle really go after kyle at the reunion. brandi (still in her coherent era) going after kyle for game night during the season 2 reunion and kyle's behavior being so terrible that no one would defend her was the last time kyle was really on her heels and thrown off ("wOw You'rE aNGrY spIcE").

Edited by teresaguidice

Kyle def got a call 

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

The fact that paid Kathy 2millon is unbelievable. She added nothing to the last season, and the only thing she contributed this time around is apparently being a racist.  

You've watched the full season? Let us know what **** Kathy talked about Kyle!

Edited by HausOfGerard

I don't believe for a single second Kathy got two million dollars. I don't think she even got near a million.

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

hopefully sutton and garcelle really go after kyle at the reunion. brandi (still in her coherent era) going after kyle for game night during the season 2 reunion and kyle's behavior being so terrible that no one would defend her was the last time kyle was really on her heels and thrown off ("wOw You'rE aNGrY spIcE").

My theory is that Sutton and Garcelle are going to strategize to spare Kyle and Dorit to go hard after Erika, Rinna and Diana. 

Also this is a 22 episode season and we are just on 9 right :deadbanana2:

This season is so messy and the gag is since filming Garcelle and Erika are so past being done as friends so I don’t even know how they can both be on s13?

25 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

My theory is that Sutton and Garcelle are going to strategize to spare Kyle and Dorit to go hard after Erika, Rinna and Diana. 

Sutton and Garcelle better be ready for Rinna to turn on the water works about her mom dying. If they are ready, they can CLOCK how she ALWAYS acts like this.

I still can’t find the clips (link me please) but Kyle’s full statement makes complete sense.

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

This season is so messy and the gag is since filming Garcelle and Erika are so past being done as friends so I don’t even know how they can both be on s13?

Erika needs the RHOBH bag too much to not play ball. They’re going to drop Diana to appease Garcelle/Sutton and the fans, bring in an ally for Garcelle/Sutton (maybe Kathy full time, maybe Sheree, etc) and then have Erika walk some stuff back at the reunion. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

As they should. The way Kyle acted was bad but at least she acknowledged it and owned it (surprisingly she didn’t wait until the reunion). Erika/Lisa are the real villains and should be the target of drags :cm:

1 hour ago, FAN said:

This is not that important. Porsha and Kenya hated each other guts and they were together for like 8 seasons

I need Sheree to bring this to RHOBH and not let the girls get away with the crying when they know they are dead wrong

I expect Kyle to quit/be fired after S12. Same with Dorit. And possible Rinna. I can’t see Diana or Crystal being asked back. 

I think Erika, Garcelle and Sutton are the only sure things for next year which would be quite the shakeup. 

I would love to see Brandi and Kim come back so if that means Kyle has to stay on and we also get Kathy then I’m good with that. 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

this is wild :skull:

She looks like she's better suited to Mob wives from her Instagram....and has clearly bought most of her followers.

Edited by JoeRobert

3 hours ago, boys said:

I need Sheree to bring this to RHOBH and not let the girls get away with the crying when they know they are dead wrong

what is this from and who is this white woman who went on national tv(?) and fixed her mouth to say she still believes in segregation :deadbanana4:

I’m so sick of the constant discourse around Beverly Hills. Kyle was definitely wrong for what she said to Sutton and deserves lashings for that, but she laughed about Erika telling Garcelle’s to **** off, it’s not like she killed her child. There has been a million essays written about her the past few days, when other Housewives have done so much worse in the past and they haven’t gotten half the backlash. There wasn’t this much written about Porsha spreading a rape rumour, or Ramona’s alleged racism behind the scenes, or Jennie being a full blown racist. It’s insane.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.