The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

1 hour ago, chaeyonce said:

Dubai is so incredibly boring 

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd 

I'd have to agree, I fear. I only watched the premiere and haven't had any desire to keep watching. :skull:

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Thank god Erika decided to get wasted this episode because otherwise we would've had nothing. :laugh:

she def was faking that :rip: 

ok so RHUGT...

1. Dorinda is great in ways but she's still displaying all the behaviors that got her fired from RHONY.  Her snapping at Brandi was weird when Brandi was clearly just telling Jill to be careful what she says because she had so many issues with her dad over stuff she used to say on RHOBH. 

2. Jill is bringing a good energy to this and while she's thirsty, I kinda miss her.  of this group, she's the one I want to see more of

3. Phaedra is def the MVP of this show, but she's still a horrible person and I can't give her a pass to come back to Atlanta.  Maybe ship her off to RHODubai to shake those stale hoes up

4. Eva is actually bringing great energy.  She seems happy to be there, and I feel like she's bringing a level of balance to this **** show

5. Brandi is a great housewife and these girls are definitely looking for her to **** up to come for her, but she can be exhausting.  She's doing the same **** that got annoying on RHOBH5.  You want her to succeed because she can be sweet and she makes the show interesting, but she always gets too drunk and never learns from her mistakes which makes everyone hate her and puts her on an island.  GET IT TOGETHER.  I wanted to want her back on RHOBH but I don't know that I do. 

6. Tamra isn't really serving anything which is surprising.  I don't think she's really auditioning to be back on RHOC with this show unless there's something else in the back half of the season that she brings.  

7. I don't know how I feel about Taylor.  Seeing Kennedy grown up was jarring since it's been so long since we've seen her, and I really enjoyed the conversation between Taylor and Eva.  It's weird that she came in still so mad at Brandi over **** that happened in 2012...like Brandi was right about the book, but I also get why Taylor did it.  You can't expect to get no flack in that type of situation. 

8. Vicki is literally so rude and being the absolute worst.  Her attitude and ego are out of control and she's so dramatic.  She can stay gone tbh. 

Edited by kgeezy310

My RHUGT2 takes so far:

Brandi makes the show, Brandi is good TV and witty. Her time on BH is best in the past though, the show moved on.

Vicki is awful and not enjoyable tv

Tamra's spineless addiction to being Vicki-adjacent is not good tv

Eva is fun for this series

...It's a fun show but it doesn't make me want to see any of these ladies return really. 

i’m loving this season so much and i would happily see every single one of these ladies back on their respective casts.. they all understood the assignment! 

tamra is the worst part of girls trip so far for me....vicki is definitely being a downer but still hilarious at least 

i’m liking jill so far and she was never my fav on Rhony. same with eva

so far i like it but the berkshires is not enough for 8 episodes lol

but yeah brandi and dorinda are the stars here. true reality tv pro’s

UGT2 is legit amazing 

the first one was so fake. Teresa and Melissa were serving waste of space tbh 

7 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Hayu still hasn’t uploaded UGT2. I hate it here. :gaycat6:

It's on there for me! 

the only thing about UGT2 that is odd is how bad most of the white ladys look. The surgeries are serving botched tbh 

taylor gets a pass though 

7 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

ok so RHUGT...

1. Dorinda is great in ways but she's still displaying all the behaviors that got her fired from RHONY.  Her snapping at Brandi was weird when Brandi was clearly just telling Jill to be careful what she says because she had so many issues with her dad over stuff she used to say on RHOBH. 

2. Jill is bringing a good energy to this and while she's thirsty, I kinda miss her.  of this group, she's the one I want to see more of

3. Phaedra is def the MVP of this show, but she's still a horrible person and I can't give her a pass to come back to Atlanta.  Maybe ship her off to RHODubai to shake those stale hoes up

4. Eva is actually bringing great energy.  She seems happy to be there, and I feel like she's bringing a level of balance to this **** show

5. Brandi is a great housewife and these girls are definitely looking for her to **** up to come for her, but she can be exhausting.  She's doing the same **** that got annoying on RHOBH5.  You want her to succeed because she can be sweet and she makes the show interesting, but she always gets too drunk and never learns from her mistakes which makes everyone hate her and puts her on an island.  GET IT TOGETHER.  I wanted to want her back on RHOBH but I don't know that I do. 

6. Tamra isn't really serving anything which is surprising.  I don't think she's really auditioning to be back on RHOC with this show unless there's something else in the back half of the season that she brings.  

7. I don't know how I feel about Taylor.  Seeing Kennedy grown up was jarring since it's been so long since we've seen her, and I really enjoyed the conversation between Taylor and Eva.  It's weird that she came in still so mad at Brandi over **** that happened in 2012...like Brandi was right about the book, but I also get why Taylor did it.  You can't expect to get no flack in that type of situation. 

8. Vicki is literally so rude and being the absolute worst.  Her attitude and ego are out of control and she's so dramatic.  She can stay gone tbh. 

I think I agree with pretty much all of this. Dorinda is so transparent, she's desperate to be back on the show, desperate to seem like she's in charge of the ladies and just not a particularly nice person.

Brandi Phaedra Eva and Jill are my winning team, I'm really surprised about Tamra disappearing into the background, but I'm not mad at it. Maybe she's not needed for rhoc after all.

6 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

so far i like it but the berkshires is not enough for 8 episodes lol

Also this. I preferred in s1 how they talked more about their experiences on the show instead of the fighting and that they were in a nice place. Bluestone manner is boring and depressing. I want to see them doing fun activities....not popping balloons and making lasagne.

Also is anyone else grossed out by dorinda touching all of their food.

Not Denise ******* Richards starting her own OnlyFans account after her daughter did so as well,

Get this ***** back on BH instead of Diana, NOW. I would love to see these women's reaction to it :jonnycat:

Edited by *Tim

40 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Hayu still hasn’t uploaded UGT2. I hate it here. :gaycat6:

Maybe they don't have the license for the country you live in. I have to set my VPN to the UK to access UGT2 :gaycat6:

Wtf was that scream :deadbanana2: Garcelle is doing too much but I still side with her 95% of the time :michael:

23 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Wtf was that scream :deadbanana2: Garcelle is doing too much but I still side with her 95% of the time :michael:

I feel her though here. They were all being fake and annoying :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the only thing about UGT2 that is odd is how bad most of the white ladys look. The surgeries are serving botched tbh 

taylor gets a pass though 

They should really stop showing Brandi Tamra and Vicki without makeup lol

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

It's on there for me! 

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

Maybe they don't have the license for the country you live in. I have to set my VPN to the UK to access UGT2 :gaycat6:

Found it! I checked Amazon Prime’s Hayu channel, but I had to go on the native Hayu app. :jonny2:

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

Found it! I checked Amazon Prime’s Hayu channel, but I had to go on the native Hayu app. :jonny2:

Great, you're in for a mess :jonny5:

Nene & Porsha really had me crackin up with this scene

10 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

ok so RHUGT...

I actually agree with all of this :rip:

Dorinda isn’t the voice of reason she thinks she is. She hasn’t changed at all lol and she is kinda being a control freak. 

Eva was the biggest surprise for me and her talk w Taylor seemed like a really raw and real moment that I appreciated. I missed what Brandi said to her about mangina’s though? It’s a shame Brandi crosses the line w literally everyone :dies:

the fact we went from absolutely nothing (unless you genuinely care about New Jersey and OC), to Atlanta, BH, Dubai, Southern Charm, and UGT2 all airing at once, to the point that I'm like several episodes behind on like everything :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

!!!

It would be so easy to root for Brandi if she'd just think before she opens her mouth, but at the same time this season wouldn't be half as entertaining without it, so I guess it's a catch-22 :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.