The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jill really did walk in as if she was a nene or Bethany surprise :deadbanana2:

It was sooo funny cause she basically got the same response as the first time everyone was sitting there confused as hell especially Phaedra "I know that lady from somewhere"

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but Brandi is such good TV :ahh:

I thought these people were going to be extra on purpose based on the trailer but they are genuinely crazy :ahh:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The Berkshires are in Massachusetts :deadbanana:

They always have been

Seems like the money from Hallow app isn't enough :giraffe:

Also does anyone know when RHUGT drops on Hayu? :chick1:

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Now don't go making personal attacks.

9v5J2yo.gif

Robyn stans are the epitome of class and taking the high road. Robyn is beautiful, happy and successful. Her stans don't go low...

AromaticUnevenBream-size_restricted.gif

youre right, i apologize to user boys for coming after them the way i did. their illiteracy and tastelessness is NONE of my business. should have kept it classy like the lil GEBsters we are just kept it moving in my own lane.

27 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

youre right, i apologize to user boys for coming after them the way i did. their illiteracy and tastelessness is NONE of my business. should have kept it classy like the lil GEBsters we are just kept it moving in my own lane.

The only illiterate people you should be worried about are Robyn's kids since they are late to virtual classes consistently with no one there making sure they are doing what they need to :rip:

Hope she doesn't have them trying to spell anything on her hats or embellished might become embroidered on their watch

i'm sorry but jill is hilarious and people take her way too seriously :rip: 

29 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

i'm sorry but jill is hilarious and people take her way too seriously :rip: 

The constant “Jill is talking to herself” edits 

Vicki really is making this UGT. I cant stop cracking up. I really miss her shenanigans. 

these ladies on ugt are batshit crazy, i'm living for it 

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

Class in session:clap3:

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Diametrical Duchess Diva Diamond-Centered Dorit and company winning

AromaticUnevenBream-size_restricted.gif

43 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Vicki really is making this UGT. I cant stop cracking up. I really miss her shenanigans. 

They really wasted Luann and Ramona on RHUGT1. They needed a crazier and more combative cast. 

Kyle doing her splits in the next episode wait :jonny5:

diana flopped so they had to bring her in

Regarding Dubai,

Lesa is a star. Her and Ayan are by far the best thing about this. I really like Ayan. Yes, she does try a bit hard, but I understand why. You can tell, deep down, she's very vulnerable and she's not afraid to show it, and that's amazing. I get such a genuine energy from her. 

I really like Sara too, she seems very grounded. 

Caroline B is obviously a villain. Over produced mean vibe. She gives me Kenya energy. 

Caroline S is a nothing burger. Literally a nothing burger. 

The other ones gives pretentious fakery 

20 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Caroline B is obviously a villain. Over produced mean vibe. She gives me Kenya energy. 

Kenya is charismatic and funny. Caroline B. just comes off as a salty thirsty middle aged woman.

Thank god Erika decided to get wasted this episode because otherwise we would've had nothing. :laugh:

I wonder if the producers knew this season wasn't really giving and that's why they decided to bring in Sheree halfway through. Also where is Kathy, filming Paris's wedding special?

Diana needs to be a one season wonder. She is so closed, standoffish, and nasty. Not even in a funny or dramatic way. I'm glad Garcelle will clock her next week. Garcelle is SO super shady this season but I'm living for it. Also I'm liking Kyle lately, she more fun than usual.

Taylor has grown a lot - the moment between her and Eva is my favorite so far.

I stopped before episode three because these people are too much, sorry :rip: I understand its Housewives but there's a reason every cast has a sane, rational person because this is way too all over the place. They're all horrible people :deadbanana4: 

Brandi's life is not going to end well. She's on a catastrophic descent.

10 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Dubai is so incredibly boring 

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd 

I looked down at my phone to check the time during last nights thinking it had to be almost over and it was only 9:28.

Dreadful.

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Thank god Erika decided to get wasted this episode because otherwise we would've had nothing. :laugh:

I wonder if the producers knew this season wasn't really giving and that's why they decided to bring in Sheree halfway through. Also where is Kathy, filming Paris's wedding special?

Diana needs to be a one season wonder. She is so closed, standoffish, and nasty. Not even in a funny or dramatic way. I'm glad Garcelle will clock her next week. Garcelle is SO super shady this season but I'm living for it. Also I'm liking Kyle lately, she more fun than usual.

Kathy was filming the Paris show/holding out for more money if I remember correctly from the pre-season tea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.