The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

You know what's funny, I used to be team Monique all the way these past few years, but there is something about binge watching Potomac that kinda puts everything in a different perspective and i can kinda see now that Ms. Candeegal was made to be the scapegoat and that the GEB totally manipulated Mo into playing herself...

and I don't love that

lisa-barlow-lisa-rhoslc.gif

tbh, Monique played herself when she drove drunk and then crawled back under Ashley after Ashley was dragging her through the mud in S3

594258484_lisabarlow.thumb.gif.aca3652e6

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

tbh, Monique played herself when she drove drunk and then crawled back under Ashley after Ashley was dragging her through the mud in S3

Ashley stayed loyal to her though season 4 and onwards...

cause she was probably too afraid of monique releasing them tapes of michael snatching man booties at the basement

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

Ashley stayed loyal to her though season 4 and onwards...

cause she was probably too afraid of monique releasing them tapes of michael snatching man booties at the basement

It was a beneficial friendship, Nene/Phaedra/Porsha teas in S7. I feel like Monique was actually genuinely friends with Candiace at one point, but just used her to get to Ashley.

As annoying as she was Noëlla was the only one actually working for her paycheck this season of OC

Noëlla\> Shannon > Drunk Emily > Sober Emily > Gina > Heather > That friend that quit > That doctor girl

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

It was a beneficial friendship, Nene/Phaedra/Porsha teas in S7. I feel like Monique was actually genuinely friends with Candiace at one point, but just used her to get to Ashley.

i honestly hate that narrative lol, to me it was the other way around, ashley was clearly thirsty to be friends with monique in season 4.. She knew the GEB were a tight knit duo and Karen was never gonna mess with her after all the pot stirring she's done. So out of the 2 left, it was clear only Monique would ever consider giving Ashley a chance since Ash and Candiace's personalities were always meant to clash.

anyways.... So Happy Ms. Mia is returning, I love her energy and I hope we get some more messy Mia moments. Also thank God Askale is gone, her boring ass was never mean to be a HW or FOH

teresa is a legend confirmed

S3nj5AM.gif

18 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

and I oop...

S3nj5AM.gif

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Thoughts? I don't think Sheree or Kim Z should be on that list. Very shady of him not including a RHOBH housewife though :fan: Kim R or LVP should have made the list

I like Sheree but I think she is overrated and way over-praised for what she actually brought to the show. I like her and she had some good moments but I don’t think of iconic housewife when I think of her. I would put Kandi before her tbh. 

I def think Kim Z deserves top 10. She was a whole mess esp S1-4. the ring didn’t mean a thiiiiing

Patiently waiting for BH to return. After seeing both RHOA/BH trailers it just feels like ATL has continued to lose steam even with this reset coming this season. I guess we’ll see.

30 minutes ago, *Tim said:

As annoying as she was Noëlla was the only one actually working for her paycheck this season of OC

Noëlla\> Shannon > Drunk Emily > Sober Emily > Gina > Heather > That friend that quit > That doctor girl

My rate:

Shannon > Noella > Emily > Heather > Nicole > Gina > Jen. 

-----

In the end it was a pretty ok reboot. Now get Gina and Jen out. And bring Tamra and a new housewives and i think it would be good. 

18 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I like Sheree but I think she is overrated and way over-praised for what she actually brought to the show. I like her and she had some good moments but I don’t think of iconic housewife when I think of her. I would put Kandi before her tbh. 

I def think Kim Z deserves top 10. She was a whole mess esp S1-4. the ring didn’t mean a thiiiiing

Sheree baiting that man(party planner?) into going full sis on her will always be iconic tho ? 

Spoiler

And her shifting Kim's wig :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

i honestly hate that narrative lol, to me it was the other way around, ashley was clearly thirsty to be friends with monique in season 4.. She knew the GEB were a tight knit duo and Karen was never gonna mess with her after all the pot stirring she's done. So out of the 2 left, it was clear only Monique would ever consider giving Ashley a chance since Ash and Candiace's personalities were always meant to clash.

anyways.... So Happy Ms. Mia is returning, I love her energy and I hope we get some more messy Mia moments. Also thank God Askale is gone, her boring ass was never mean to be a HW or FOH

Mia is alright, she's better than Wendy though

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

Patiently waiting for BH to return. After seeing both RHOA/BH trailers it just feels like ATL has continued to lose steam even with this reset coming this season. I guess we’ll see.

I'm worried about ATL. 

It seems like OC, NJ, and ATL are all careening toward a bunch of the same even after OC and ATL have both had soft resets. 

BH, Potomac, and SLC are the only three that gave us anything recently. And even Potomac's last season wasn't up to its usual standard.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Sheree has lost her job twice for a reason she is extremely overhyped.

I'd never let Kandi anywhere near the top 10.

Sheree fell out during season 10 when she was so far up Kim’s ass…and the gag is when Kim didn’t come back to RHOA, she never had Sheree as a guest on her own spin off show 

I like Noella on RHOC but I can see why she's alot for ppl to digest. She seems like a sweet girl but has too much of this "hey look at me I'm on housewives" energy about her. She was clearly invested I'm the show before she joined :toofunny3:

I would love to see a second season with her in a better place in her life but idk because I heard Andy also gives her a hard time at the reunion. If anything I think her sense of style and fashions and the fact that Dr. Jen was a complete dud may keep her around for another year. 

58 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

BH, Potomac, and SLC are the only three that gave us anything recently. And even Potomac's last season wasn't up to its usual standard.

Miami sweetie…

rhobhseason12cast-1649353402400.jpg

They're always giving us the best visuals. I haven't been this excited for a HWs season in a long time.

100% agree that BH, Potomac, and SLC are the only cities serving anything lately.

FPySBIUWUAMHI82?format=jpg&name=large

That OC reunion better be 2 parts:lakitu:

I legit yawned towards the end.

Bring back legend Vicki and icon Tamra.

8 minutes ago, Plastic said:

When are we getting the UGT trailer?! 

Can’t wait to see Miss Zarin WIN! 

It is set to premier june 23rd, so I'm assuming a month or so before?

Marge is carrying RHONJ this season. I said it. 

20 minutes ago, *Tim said:

It is set to premier june 23rd, so I'm assuming a month or so before?

Oh I didn’t even know it had a date! Yay! 

31 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Marge is carrying RHONJ this season. I said it. 

into the pits of Hell.

She quite actually placed the bar in Hell and Danielle was once a cast member on this show.

mariah_laugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.