Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlo coming THRU with the tagline and center peach :jonnycat:

15 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I feel like RHOA is about to have a re-birth, it's TIME, people want the OLD Housewives format back.

Yup. Now that the production and execs are not catering to spoiled rotten big and lil sis + the sit and look pretty lady we can get a grown woman ensemble again.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I feel like it'll be the best season in a long time. I should catch up on RHOA, i forget what season I left off on

Yes. A true cultural reset.

tumblr_mzdma0q6oJ1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Atlanta taglines are out! Shereé and Marlo have the best ones imo

Kandi's was corny

Drew's was the worst

Marlo ate and it's the pause before she ends it that SERVED. 

Kenya's was not the best but not the worst.

Sheree's was cute for stans inside joke teas.

Sanya's was not bad but very pedestrian. I like it but it was very expected. We could have came up with it.

Objectively, Marlo >Sheree>Kenya>Sanya>Kandi>Drew

tumblr_mzdma0q6oJ1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

Edited by slw84

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Spring, Summer, or September - I'm the one you always remember. :laugh:

Sheree WON

Woo Marlo getting center ? 

miss nene may be making some points hihi 

new avi debut!

hBELtI5.thumb.gif.c520439b4aa1275fc632d9

On 4/27/2022 at 2:09 PM, Million said:

They keep on giving 

The way no one is looking at drew nnn :rip:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

miss nene may be making some points hihi 

They all have different production companies. It's not Bravo's fault RHOA's production company won't pay for new looks and RHOBH's does. 

On 4/27/2022 at 8:01 PM, Stepfon said:

I feel like RHOA is about to have a re-birth, it's TIME, people want the OLD Housewives format back.

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I feel like it'll be the best season in a long time. I should catch up on RHOA, i forget what season I left off on

I think this cast should be a light-hearted one. Can't wait. I also think Shamari should come back at some point.

Like Kandi, she just feels like a LEGITIMATE ATL music OG (her and her husband), and she always seemed to be an "energy-maker" instead of an "energy-zapper".

14 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Atlanta taglines are out! Shereé and Marlo have the best ones imo

Sheree’s tagline ate i fear !!

i have to agree with y’all that this feels like a rebirth of ATL. The ladies just seem HAPPY this go around. It feels lighter, fun, and I kno it’s gonna be shady but in the good way!

Someone on Twitter said that Heather Dubrow looks like a claymation character from a Tim Burton movie and I swear I can't unsee it now :deadbanana2:

When is the Dubai trailer coming? May 1 is exactly one month out from the premiere, but it’s a Sunday, so I assumed it was coming today? 

the RHOA stanning :clap3: loved the taglines, very funny

Today in a meeting, my manager asked if we had any weekend plans and I said I'm watching the premiere of the new RHOA season on Sunday... I got crickets. I feel personally offended, attacked, and unseen. :skull: 

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

When is the Dubai trailer coming? May 1 is exactly one month out from the premiere, but it’s a Sunday, so I assumed it was coming today? 

I could see them airing it as a first look during the commercials for RHOBH or something.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Today in a meeting, my manager asked if we had any weekend plans and I said I'm watching the premiere of the new RHOA season on Sunday... I got crickets. I feel personally offended, attacked, and unseen. :skull: 

Kinda deserved because these Bravo fans on social media overexaggerate the influence of these shows outside of Twitter

20 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They all have different production companies. It's not Bravo's fault RHOA's production company won't pay for new looks and RHOBH's does. 

The different production companies thing is true when it is used as a reason for why the girls have the same looks for the show intro moments (like how New Jersey never updates its intro), but isn't true for marketing stuff like cast group photos. The production companies are responsible for the individual show content, but Bravo is responsible for all the marketing.

Phaedra randomly trending 

tumblr_nl40a4xIJ91ql5yr7o1_500.gif

lying legend 

40 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The different production companies thing is true when it is used as a reason for why the girls have the same looks for the show intro moments (like how New Jersey never updates its intro), but isn't true for marketing stuff like cast group photos. The production companies are responsible for the individual show content, but Bravo is responsible for all the marketing.

But they did get that. So I figured the argument had to be about the intro or something. 

daily-dish-rhoa-season-14-announcement.j

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

But they did get that. So I figured the argument had to be about the intro or something. 

daily-dish-rhoa-season-14-announcement.j

No the argument and decision to fund their own shoot was based on this image, I think it was specifically sparked by the perceived lack of budget for this shoot compared to the RHOBH promo pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.