The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Gizelle was S6 was just alright let me give you another S5 type of dark season :eek: 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris is annoying :rip: He went to the Peter Thomas School of Househusbanding for Wayward Grown Men

Gizelle is basically a producer on Potomac at this point. I can’t even be mad at it. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

I kind of love this :dies: I don't give a *** about LVP but I don't hate her like some RHOBH fans do. Anything that makes the Faux Force Five PISSED is good in my books

Edit: She waswith Tom Sandoval too. VPR rules cameo next season? :duca:

they actually seem to hang a lot (LVP and Goddess Garcelle). Tom is giving me Johnny Depp slightly in that pic :toofunny3:

this kind of sounds like he’s going after cadiance mom lol

the extraness of it all :deadbanana4:

They need to stop with the broke narrative...Chris works and what business is it to anyone how he contributes to his household 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this kind of sounds like he’s going after cadiance mom lol

Sounds like Gizelle and/or Mia

17 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Sounds like Gizelle and/or Mia

Forgot Mia was still there :rip:

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Gizelle is basically a producer on Potomac at this point. I can’t even be mad at it. :deadbanana2:

legend

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Fake cancer storyline incoming

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0a1c1wjj7v736uop5e

Just catching up on RHONJ, anyone else finding it a little overwhelming watching Jackie’s eating disorder scenes?

The struggle is really unsettling, but the ice cream scene with her kids was really sweet. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Fake cancer storyline incoming

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0a1c1wjj7v736uop5e

I -

The Potomac OGs are impressive. @stophittingmedadcan be a little boring but I still don't want her to leave because I enjoy her friendship with Gizelle. 

Like by now you need a shakeup and they've never really had to

So the NY Times best selling list came out and Garcelle's book didn't make the list which it's no surprising as she is way past her peak, but Lisa Rinna is literally making fun of a black woman for not having success. In 2020 this would make her absolutely cancelled and FIRED like Stassi/Kirsten

She is such an annoying disgusting b!tch. Whatever Kathy did or did not I am gonna be team Kathy this season I fear

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

So the NY Times best selling list came out and Garcelle's book didn't make the list which it's no surprising as she is way past her peak, but Lisa Rinna is literally making fun of a black woman not having success. In 2020 this would make her absolutely cancelled and FIRED like Stassi/Kirsten.

She is such an annoying disgusting b!tch. Whatever Kathy did or did not I am gonna be team Kathy this season I fear

Rinna is actually such a troll like I cant imagine  stanning such an evil soulless b*tch. It’s not even funny or iconic or entertaining anymore it’s literally just being vindictive for the sake of being a bitter hag on an endless loop with no character development whatsoever. Any gay or girl who I’ve ever met who were like “oh slayyyy1!” at everything Rinna or Erika does have either been 1) not the sharpest tool in the shed 2) a sociopath or 3) their life has been a genuine mess :toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Rinna is actually such a troll like I cant imagine  stanning such an evil soulless b*tch. It’s not even funny or iconic or entertaining anymore it’s literally just being vindictive for the sake of being a bitter hag on an endless loop with no character development whatsoever. Any gay or girl who I’ve ever met who were like “oh slayyyy1!” at everything Rinna or Erika does have either been 1) not the sharpest tool in the shed 2) a sociopath or 3) their life has been a genuine mess :toofunny3:

She is literally the worst housewife of all time. What is the point of making fun of a castmates poor book sales  when they are not even filming anymore?. I have never seen other villains like Gizelle, Candiace, Bethheny, Margaret etc do this?  it is even more suspicious as it's towards the only black woman in the cast.

The worst thing that Candiace ever did was calling Ashley names in a TWEET and she got **** for SEASONS for this

There are so many reasons to dislike Rinna, but it’s not antiblack to shade someone over book sales :rip:. Especially when it’s not like any of these women write their own books. 

15 hours ago, Alfred said:

The way I completely stopped watching OC and NJ weeks ago. Did this happen to anyone else? It feels like weeks since I've seen a fresh new episode. Perfect timing for the new seasons of BH and ATL that are about to save us next month. 

Bring it on! 

NJ has gotten better the last few episodes and has had some good drama

43 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

There are so many reasons to dislike Rinna, but it’s not antiblack to shade someone over book sales :rip:. Especially when it’s not like any of these women write their own books. 

I don't think she is racist but making fun of a black woman's failure (if you are white) is NEVER a good look. Kim Z is being sued for racism for way less, just saying :cm:

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

me too babe

5 hours ago, Million said:

Just catching up on RHONJ, anyone else finding it a little overwhelming watching Jackie’s eating disorder scenes?

The struggle is really unsettling, but the ice cream scene with her kids was really sweet. 

Jackie actually has a storyline, and is not afraid to be vulnerable in front of the camera. Where is Melissa's?

56 minutes ago, boys said:

:rip:

when heather turns on her next season and runs her off the show, giving she isn't fired first lol

2 hours ago, boys said:

:rip:

She looks way too basic to be a real housewife :pukey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.