Karen and Charisse don’t speak 

4 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:jonny5:

Mother HUGER always reigns supreme

The way she stays on these girls necks I love every minute of it

mias friend :rip:

man where is askaya :bibliahh:

juan has had enough :dies:

Rumor has it Askale will magically return if y’all can spell her name right :lakitu:

All the Karen stans wetting themselves over her finally clocking in.

Chris is a mess. He's so in his feelings. He set himself up with the optics.

Karen really has an issue with Robyn...calling her wedding storyline fake like she didn't just fake a renewal with her man who wants to be in Florida and with whom she doesn't even share the same bed.

Charisse is a mess but she's bored and wants fame.

Gizelle seems to be having fun.

Ashley seems to be serving again.

Wendy seems to be there. Boring.

Candice seems to be coasting but she led the first half.

Mia is probably just trying to make good after messing herself up.

I guess it's giving prime housewives and is much better than the last few seasons.

Someone mentioned how no one talks about SLC in here. Maybe bc it sucks? :laugh:

This week's episode was boringggg  :sleep: It's not giving organic messy drama like Potomac is. Angie K is serving Nina from Dubai vibes (flat piece of cardboard). The way it took her 30 min to process getting that dribble of champagne "poured" on her before realizing she needed to get upset & cry to make the scene dramatic. Before that it was crickets. Barlegend going over to her to coach her... a consummate professional. By the time Angie comes for Jen in the sprinter van it was pointless. The "you didn't pay me back for the party I hosted for you" drag was also embarrassing. :rip: 

I'm excited for Danna to check Jen in a few episodes tho. She seems more willing to step up to the plate & clock Ms. Shahckles. 

Erika possibly owing 2.2M.

LVP is somewhere laughing her azz off right now.

At some point they are going to HAVE to cut this trashy trifling trollop off before she declasses the show. 

Give the CORRECT pair of earrings to the people who need them.

Her nasally azz is a damn trip putting RHOBH through this and still being so icy and cold to people.

Edited by slw84

SLC is not bad it's just not great.

All the Mary stans need to realize that she would not have made things better here.

Go to her church so she can complain about you all being poor stingy selves halfway paying tithes.

But I do want them to bring her back and force her to attend reunions even when in the hot seat.

11 minutes ago, slw84 said:

SLC is not bad it's just not great.

All the Mary stans need to realize that she would not have made things better here.

Go to her church so she can complain about you all being poor stingy selves halfway paying tithes.

But I do want them to bring her back and force her to attend reunions even when in the hot seat.

Maybe SLC seems lame to me bc pales in comparison to Potomac. I don't get the praise for last episode, Jen coming "undone" or Angie K "reading" Jen... Um. All I saw was awkward, delayed reactions. It's like producers had to say "ok this is the scene where you have to attack Jen for pouring a drink on you. Throw in some other stuff about her party, a necklace, etc" Yikes. 

Also, Mary would've 100% made this season better. Undoubtedly. 

so-then-mary-cosby.thumb.gif.84ce9eb5cb2

Screen-Shot-2022-12-02-at-9-16-19-PM.png

ahhh! US ROBYNITES AND LIL GEBSTERS WON!!! ROBYN HIT 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS TODAY. making her officially the most followed potomac lady

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Alfred said:

Maybe SLC seems lame to me bc pales in comparison to Potomac. I don't get the praise for last episode, Jen coming "undone" or Angie K "reading" Jen... Um. All I saw was awkward, delayed reactions. It's like producers had to say "ok this is the scene where you have to attack Jen for pouring a drink on you. Throw in some other stuff about her party, a necklace, etc" Yikes. 

Like i saw the preview of Jen pouring the drink and all I did was blink because it felt like a awful parody of what Housewives actually is. It felt like Jen said I need more attention let me randomly pour a drink on this new girl who desperately wants to be on the show and the new girl didn't even know how to react. It was just a bad performance from everyone in the room.

Thank you for seeing the light about Mary.

8 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

ahhh! US ROBYNITES AND LIL GEBSTERS WON!!! ROBYN HIT 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS TODAY. making her officially the most followed potomac lady

spacer.png

Thee IT girl of Potomac 

lanaboards-yikes.gif

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clb4AXIvwiG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yeah, no. :laugh:

mia needs to stay so we can see how broke she is next season 

Not that i'm biased or against calling out Sutton but we literally just went through a Sutton takedown season, what would Brandi bring to the table that we haven't seen b4... Her saying "stfu" every 2 seconds??

Not askala having stans :rip: :deadbanana4:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

12 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

Most of those are fake bot accounts. Any followers she does only followed her to see more of Juan's Dickson :turkey:

48 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Not that i'm biased or against calling out Sutton but we literally just went through a Sutton takedown season, what would Brandi bring to the table that we haven't seen b4... Her saying "stfu" every 2 seconds??

Social climbing in Beverly Hills?? Oh my god..

Like Brandi shut up your entire existence on RHOBH came from socializing with people in a entirely different tax bracket than you 

I was telling y’all Brandi would be with Rinna lol 

17 hours ago, Alfred said:

Haha. The current girls are struggling. Mary would have made things weirder but funny for her side commentary. 

Even Jennie would have made things better so that's a low bar but Mary would not have saved this season.

SLC lacks the it factor. Jen has it but is a try hard. Mary does not have it but her quirkiness and oddball nature brought comic relief to a vanilla cast.

I do hope they try to bring her back but they also need some spice like Shah for the new cast member.

These three wannabes don't have IT.

13 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

I'm GEB and Gizelle before Robyn but since Gizelle is in her Kenya blueprint I would not be surprised if Robyn ends up claiming that first chair.

Based on storyline consistency:

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Robyn Gizelle Ashley Mia

Based on politics:

Wendy Candice Karen Andy Gizelle Robyn Ashley Mia

What makes sense to me:

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Gizelle Robyn Ashley Mia

Candice and Robyn kind of deserve it tbh but if Candice is first seat then Gizelle needs to be because candice will go for reads for days.

If Karen is 1st seat then Robyn should be because Karen and Gizelle have no conflict and Robyn has some beef with all the ladies that will be on the other side.

DAMMIT Robyn is a genius. She has conflict with Candice, Wendy and Karen...and a bit with Mia.

ROBYN IS CLAIMING THAT FIRST SEAT. :1stplace:Us Gizelle stans weep:pancake:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gizzele is the the most hihi

Legends always win.

Robyn is coming for the throne, me fears:lakitu:

I think gizelle and Karen will be it again

g will be in the hot seat again 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.