The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Potamac is wild because every year it’s the same discourse and when the season ends everyone says they miss it and it’s the best franchise :rip:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Potamac is wild because every year it’s the same discourse and when the season ends everyone says they miss it and it’s the best franchise :rip:

fr. every season its the same stuff "robyn is so boring. robyn is a loser" then she becomes the star of the season and everyone misses her on our screens after shes gone. people should learn to appreciate

10 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

fr. every season its the same stuff "robyn is so boring. robyn is a loser" then she becomes the star of the season and everyone misses her on our screens after shes gone. people should learn to appreciate

Keep telling yourself that :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Keep telling yourself that :bibliahh:

whatever hater im over here looking good in my embellished hat while you... hatless!! :turkey::turkey: i have to laugh

Watching the episode back, I just feel so bad for Wendy. She was cornered by a bunch of women that don't like her, making side comments as Mia talked crazy about her. I can't WAIT for Dr. Wendy to clear these girls at the reunion

AGiv3Wz.jpg 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

True. I am enjoying this season more than S6 so there’s that :cm:

Rhony s13....is........wow........:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, boys said:

Robyn is so dumb

And a liar lol

On 11/23/2022 at 5:07 PM, FAN said:

Based on Andy’s interview he did today I don’t think BH is getting much of a cast shakeup. Andy said it was a very successful season and his response to Kathy saying she won’t be on it Erika/Lisa is was basically “if it’s not her crowd, we understand if she doesn’t want to be on” :deadbanana:

good. get rid of diana and cast an attack dog like camille for garcelle and sutton and the show's repeak will continue 

On 11/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, RihRihGirrrl said:

What kind of unrealistic human expectation 

Wendy's reaction AFTER the drink was thrown on her was I'm sure a rollercoaster of emotions....shock, anger, masked hurt (which is really what the wet & wavy comment stemmed from) being just a few. How anyone can nitpick her reaction rather than focusing on the clear trigger and instigator is beyond me. Mia is the one in the wrong here and SHE is the one who created the conflict and is responsible for the chain of events. 

Wendy's anger didn't just stem from Mia throwing the drink but also Mia trying to embarrass her at the dinner table by 'exposing' her business dealings when Mia had no business doing so...then when the drink it thrown, NO ONE got up to defend Wendy or condemn Mia. Instead, you had 1 bimbo recording her and calling her the antagonist and the other one doubling down. 

Acting as if Wendy shares the blame with Mia in this altercation is just ridiculous. It's ok to lay the blame where it should lie. The fact that Wendy didn't respond by physically attacking Mia is more than commendable....I think most people would have lost control in that situation or would have been overwhelmed with emotions and retreated. Very little people would have placed their napkins in their lap and continued their meal. 

not gonna lie. I only read the first line.

To be exact, Mia is 100% wrong. even robyn let her know that she gave Wendy what she wanted. Wendy had every right to be upset and taunt and antagonize Mia. She didn't owe Mia anything. That still doesn't change that by keeping it going the way she did and then getting held back multiple times for which the bodyguard reminder her (not Mia) that she is better than that resulted in Johns Hopkins giving Bravo a statement to make at the end. That wouldn't have occurred for a simple drink thrown reaction because she actually took humor in Mia trying to rile her up by saying her weave was wet and wavy and saying Mia was not about to get her to fight her. That was smart and was proper...it just went downhill and unfortunately what happened afterwards had both sides going too far.

that said, Mia is going to be fired or quit anyways. She served her "entertainment" and she's not going to destroy her brand over it because no one on the cast likes her.

People are not going to stop getting their backs cracked because of this show BUT the longer she stays on the worse it'll be. Her business team probably is pushing her to end this mess once and for all.

18 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

whatever hater im over here looking good in my embellished hat while you... hatless!! :turkey::turkey: i have to laugh

Robyn having the most successful business out of the entire cast and the best they could shade her with is $5 hats at the gas station. Billion dollar drink companies are at that same gas station.

Are people buying musty candles, toilet water fragrances, cheap weave or bare minerals 2.0 (I had to throw shade at Gizelle too in order to be fair)?

No soccer moms are enjoying their hair protected by a hat with silk lining.

Robyn better get her coinT:clap3:

11 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Lisa rinnas twitter account is gone. 

Maybe this truly is the end for Rinna:gaycat7:

Still waiting for my Embezzled hat. It’s been 3 months 

going to tell Corey to send to me 

11 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Lisa rinnas twitter account is gone. 

She deleted it like a month ago 

22 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

nene-leakes.gif

23 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Watching the episode back, I just feel so bad for Wendy. She was cornered by a bunch of women that don't like her, making side comments as Mia talked crazy about her. I can't WAIT for Dr. Wendy to clear these girls at the reunion

AGiv3Wz.jpg 

I like Wendy and she doesn't deserve the mess she gets on the show but I also don't think she adds anything to the show really. And most of the cast don't seem to like her much.

23 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I like Wendy and she doesn't deserve the mess she gets on the show but I also don't think she adds anything to the show really. And most of the cast don't seem to like her much.

They don’t like her because she’s smarter than them and actually has a career outside of the show. I think she needs a friend on the show (besides Candiace) to even the odds. With Mia ouT there’s a space to fill

spacer.png

Wendy should stay, I like her in the cast. She’s smart and knows how to drag the girls. I mean i was impressed how she didn’t back down from Mia bc the editing before the big blow up painted Wendy as seeming unaware or kind of aloof. Little did we know she could snap on a dime and then some 

Queen :clap3:

I still haven’t forgiven Wendy for saying “Brokie” on tv to Ashley (who technically has more money that her lol)

It's also funny how Mia tried clocking Wendy for being a professor, then selling candles, and now tryna open her own restaurant. Is that not what all housewives effectively strive for? Multiple businesses? 

Just bc Wendy started out in academia doesn't mean she can't branch out if she wants to. The ladies tryna call that out is a clear sign of jealousy and insecurity. 

Edited by Alfred

18 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Wendy was thirsty for fame and a new audience to pander to. She is NOT housewives material which is why she is tolerated.

People don't care about her education when as soon as a bunch of social media jobless users talk about her body she spends money she doesn't really have to change her body. She then changes her personality with rehearsed reads trying too hard (at least last season).

She is good when it comes to conflict. She handed the Monique sitdown intelligently and the first part of the Mia situation well (it went downhill from there).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.