The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

Gizelle and Porsha were hilarious in WWHL. Gizelle is never going to be fired from RHOP lol

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Gizelle and Porsha were hilarious in WWHL. Gizelle is never going to be fired from RHOP lol

And they can't stand it. 

cracking-up-kenya-moore.gif

1 hour ago, 305 said:

Interesting, why no Chicago?

If they really want a smash they should revive Real Housewives of Sydney.

I don’t think Robyn is leaving 

I’ve saw Ashley show yesterday and with that and  cadiace and Karen interviews it’s seems like the season is going to be about Robyn :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t think Robyn is leaving 

I’ve saw Ashley show yesterday and with that and  cadiace and Karen interviews it’s seems like the season is going to be about Robyn :jonny: 

You were at that horrible drag brunch performance of Coffee and Love? I'm so sorry for you.

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

You were at that horrible drag brunch performance of Coffee and Love? I'm so sorry for you.

It was cute tbh lol 

It was a drag brunch and she hosted :dies:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

12 hours ago, 305 said:

Interesting, why no Chicago?

Yes the lady from that other southern charm show Tamica Lee confirmed a month or two ago that it was greenlit.

Chicago is too gangsta for Bravo. 

New Orleans is dope.

After New York City flops I guess NO can take over NYC.

Orange county might be after NYC.

From there, they need to pick more. Houston, Scottsdale, Columbus or some place in Ohio, Aspen, Honolulu, and/or a Connecticut/Vermont location.

20 hours ago, boys said:

I still love this clip so much the clock was swift and just

omg :redface:

34 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Yes the lady from that other southern charm show Tamica Lee confirmed a month or two ago that it was greenlit.

Chicago is too gangsta for Bravo. 

New Orleans is dope.

After New York City flops I guess NO can take over NYC.

Orange county might be after NYC.

From there, they need to pick more. Houston, Scottsdale, Columbus or some place in Ohio, Aspen, Honolulu, and/or a Connecticut/Vermont location.

Chicago is the only other truly major city that they haven't covered and I think that's missing. It's like NYCs cousin I think it could work. I like the idea of Hawaii but don't think it would work it seems like it's too small of a community idk how the drama would play out in a place like that

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Chicago is the only other truly major city that they haven't covered and I think that's missing. It's like NYCs cousin I think it could work. I like the idea of Hawaii but don't think it would work it seems like it's too small of a community idk how the drama would play out in a place like that

Chicago is too windy and too dangerous. I'd liken it to NJ in terms of the people and how they got their money to rise to the top but i get the NYC correlation, too.

I think Hawaii would be chaotic because it's such a small community. Talk about drama over drama over drama.

And then we get beautiful scenery as the bows are thrown

Gant_Laughing_1.thumb.gif.bb8a028e744993

Chicago would be a cute married to med tbh 

new Orleans would be interesting…but if you think colorsim conversations are bad in RHOP :dies:

New Orleans is basically were that topic originated 

I want a Nashville, Scottsdale/Phoenix, and New England (Boston) franchise.

I would love a Honolulu franchise too, it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited - but do the logistics make sense? Is the city is big enough to constitute having a show there? And I imagine it would be expensive to film.

After all that **** they both talked here he is reading an apology like it’s an acceptance letter 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Chicago would be a cute married to med tbh 

new Orleans would be interesting…but if you think colorsim conversations are bad in RHOP :dies:

New Orleans is basically were that topic originated 

What's interesting is for the Southern Charm version they had a mixture of people so I wonder if they'd head in that direction as well.

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I want a Nashville, Scottsdale/Phoenix, and New England (Boston) franchise.

I would love a Honolulu franchise too, it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited - but do the logistics make sense? Is the city is big enough to constitute having a show there? And I imagine it would be expensive to film.

The logistics are kind of a problem. I just want an island vibed franchise. Maybe Barbados and Queen Rihanna can run that town since she's a fan of Heather and Teresa and has retired from music. But I do hope they give us an island vibe.

I think people are tired of divorces and scandal. They want fluff, fun, fashions, lunching (as a verb), fights over petty high school crap from women in their 40s, and envy of luxury cars/homes/owned businesses and nicer vacation spots.

We no longer care who's man is cheating (they all are...and some with other men) or who is broken from childhood trauma. We want surface level.

It's gone too deep and too personal.

Teddi’s return? I may allow it just so I can see all of the meltdowns :rip:

She did say on her podcast that she would never film a guest role again so if she does film at any point, she’s a friend of at minimum.

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

Teddi’s return? I may allow it just so I can see all of the meltdowns :rip:

She did say on her podcast that she would never film a guest role again so if she does film at any point, she’s a friend of at minimum.

Teddi - 

Oh they are desperate. They might as well get that witch who cast a spell on that husband and made him sick.

i feel like they will end up winning again either this season or the next 

wasted no time while OC is locked in a vault 

RHONJ is not giving at all this season omg. Margaret is unwatchable

Sooo.. Melissa & Joe who mention every little thing Teresa does want us to believe that they didn’t mention Luis investing $250k into Nonno’s Pizza because it would make Luis & Teresa look bad?? That makes ZERO sense

How does Luis investing all that money make him look bad? Joe Gorga invested nothing and was pissed Luis gave him a percentage of the business why would he give you half if you didn’t match the money he put in? 

These two really thought they were going to pass off another fake narrative with the help of Margaret’s dumbass

51 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Let's hope she is not a massive flop like Sheree Zampino :rip:

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

:duca:

Is it me or would dropping 2 trailers in one day sound like a bad idea? I think we’ll get the ATL trailer and something else….

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who's "friend" will she be? 

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit better bring her first season mess because they are giving us new new teas. Me thinks Rinna and Dinah saved Dorit from a demotion. 

With Rinna gone, it's a fight between which OG/OGish is next: Dorit or Erika and then eventually they'll let go of Crystal and Garcelle. Sutton will have to quit. She is going to be the Shannon and last awhile.

Still rooting for Kathy's plan to bring in her friends like Nicole Ritchie's mom, Latoya and others. Kris Jenner's show is tanking so she might make an appearance or two.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.