1 minute ago, Phobos said:

Gizelle dating Peter Thomas from RHOA. 

:jonnycat: RHOPS7 finna give us another season 4 I see

Peter is the new Slade I see

3 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Gizelle dating Peter Thomas from RHOA. 

:jonnycat: RHOPS7 finna give us another season 4 I see

excuse me???

WTF is happening today…RHUGT S2 trailer, RHOD promo, RHOBH first seven minutes, now Gizelle and Peter :jonny: 

This Bravo summer will be like NO other. 

I really enjoyed the RHOA premiere btw. RHOBHs premiere will be for sure good too, since the break up will already be a topic. 

2 hours ago, Matangi said:

That was....boring AF

Damn

I bet nothing interesting happens until Aspen and that's the end of the season

I mean par for the course for BH

Rinna - I thought her line flopped but I guess she's spinning it as a direct to consumer success.

Kyle - So unbearable and because Portia fell asleep during lunch and missed a few classes she's crying to her sister about not knowing what to do. the nerve of her to speak on Portia making a triumphant return AT 13.

Dorit-kids are adorable. 

Garcelle-gorgeous as expected.

Erika-meh good for her not having to have Anna Nicole style sex and she can do it for real with someone she's actually attracted to.

Crystal-it was a blip. If I sneezed I would have missed it.

Sutton-This issue is lame but I get she was trying to prove a point for her friend Garcelle and against Rinna.

I have a feeling we are going to get the Dorit burglary in the last 5 minutes of the show.

I think they were showing Lois but the death will be a part of a future episode.

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

29 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Omg 

Yes, Gizelle dun got her some vitamin D again.

The good thing is Peter is just as messy...Gizelle is thrifty with her coins so she won't be bailing him out Cynthia Bailey style but more importantly Gizelle gets some vitamin D and maybe she will appear funner. I'm team Gizelle but she was her best when Kendall's ex husband (I forgot his name) was knocking it down.

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It looks good but not like batsh*t crazy like how I thought it was going to be :toofunny3: lowkey all of peacock’s production quality so far seems like Walmart bravo. But I’m still excited. W season 1 it felt weird to me not having watched Jersey with Melissa and Teresa there, like I felt like I was missing a lot of backstory and now I feel the same regarding Vicki and Tamara. Maybe I should watch OC and NJ but those are literally 2 of the longest franchises to get through :noparty:

Peacock is a streaming company, not a production company. Shed Media, the producers of SLC and NY produced this show.

36 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Omg 

Hjkiyfdat there is NO way

That teas from media takeout but they have been seen with each other and Patricia does have a Baltimore bar none location  :rip:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That teas from media takeout but they have been seen with each other and Patricia does have a Baltimore bar none location  :rip:

Carlos King also alluded to the truth of it on Twitter/his podcast 

"That's my opinion"

"I made it nice!"

"A little family van"

"At least I don't do crystal meth in the bathroom *****"

"Surpriiiise"

These lines are so iconic :jonnycat: arguably more iconic than RHUGT S1 :eli: lines.  i remember Kyle's being ken's "goodbye kyle" :deadbanana2:

UGT2 is really gonna blow S1 out the water. :jonny5: 

What do y'all expect out of the first six minutes of the season? :deadbanana2: Lisa Rinna to axe Sutton to death? It ended with a tease of Sutton vs. Rinna and we already know Dorit's break in is episode one. Everyone is hard on RHOBH because its been the thing to do for years now but there's no merit to that for the last few years.

As for RHOP, if Gizelle really brings Peter to RHOP I don't think I can watch. She's one of my favs and I cannot stand him.

Out of all the men in the DMV area, why would Gizzard choose to date Peter Thomas…the lack of self respect 

Rinna would run a small issue into the ground. That’s what this show does unfortunately :rip:

the UGT looks good to me! A nice mix of fun and drama. Vicki is defs giving Ramona from last season and will probably ruffle everyone’s feathers :rip: Jill and Taylor being non existent :rip:

Gizelle needs to get a GRIP

The replies speculating that Marge is a production plant, and that production wants Caroline Manzo back on... No words

Omg 

robyn looks so good!! looks like robyn and gizelle might get to be bridesmaids at each others weddings!!! lets hope for a spinoff series for the weddings :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.