The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

31 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Who's "friend" will she be? 

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit better bring her first season mess because they are giving us new new teas. Me thinks Rinna and Dinah saved Dorit from a demotion. 

With Rinna gone, it's a fight between which OG/OGish is next: Dorit or Erika and then eventually they'll let go of Crystal and Garcelle. Sutton will have to quit. She is going to be the Shannon and last awhile.

Still rooting for Kathy's plan to bring in her friends like Nicole Ritchie's mom, Latoya and others. Kris Jenner's show is tanking so she might make an appearance or two.

So far Garcelle Cynthia and dorit have commented on her stuff 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is this Dorit’s friend? Or one of Crystal’s fourteen? Why haven’t we seen her filming at all yet :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So this pretty much confirms the Denise and Camille were only guest appearances? Bummed ngl

Edited by Khamis

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Still rooting for Kathy's plan to bring in her friends like Nicole Ritchie's mom, Latoya and others. Kris Jenner's show is tanking so she might make an appearance or two.

Brenda Riche is over 70 years old :rip:

14 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Brenda Riche is over 70 years old :rip:

Well, she still can drag a B across the floor like she did that mistress in the 80s. I know she got it in her. I just need the memes and gifs.

Same with Latoya.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So far Garcelle Cynthia and dorit have commented on her stuff 

Ok, it would be cliche for Garcelle to introduce her so let Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit do it (hopefully it's not her future replacement)

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i feel like they will end up winning again either this season or the next 

wasted no time while OC is locked in a vault 

Missed this post:

Is that Monyetta in the far left?

I hope so. I hope she snatched a peach.

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i feel like they will end up winning again either this season or the next 

wasted no time while OC is locked in a vault 

DAYUM! She by Shehulk!

just watched the final miami reunion and the letter from maysols liver was so funny kdnskjnfsd i was cracking uppp

They’re probably trying to make it seem as if RHOBH is scrambling for a good season as a way to justify Rinna returning next season.

RHONJ is kinda **** this season.. Melissa and joe need to be FIRED. They’re so lame, Joe thinking he should’ve got 50% of the business because he thought of the idea, while not investing a single penny :toofunny3: a joke. Melissa wiping away non-existent tears. UGH get them off 

We're getting RHOBH: All Stars

Be grateful! :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

What is going on? :skull:

Dorit, Erika and Crystal serving 

the rest are swerving.

that’s what’s going on.

You can’t tell Sutton sht. Sutton just knows she has a supermodel body when she picks out her fits.

they don’t try to tailor it to flatter her body.

whew chile:gaycat2:

Why is this UGT making me stan Whitney? :jonny: she looked so gorj in the purple dress too

Such a great episode. The Lisa Barlow cameo :clap3:

Gorls...I have a serious question: 

The only franchise I've never watched is NJ, but I know a little bit of what's going on the internetS, of course. I decided to watch the new season since I have peacock now and I can watch EVERYTHING. So...

Why does everyone hates Melissa and loves Teresa? I don't get it. Teresa blames Melissa for basically everything that's wrong in the world. If she could blame WWII or Covid on Melissa, she would. How do you girls have managed to watch 13 seasons of this? It's exhausting.

Why is Teresa right? I find both of the siblings dumb as rocks and IMPOSSIBLE to reason with.  I feel I'm not getting something...

42 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

The only franchise I've never watched is NJ, but I know a little bit of what's going on the internetS, of course. I decided to watch the new season since I have peacock now and I can watch EVERYTHING. So...

Why does everyone hates Melissa and loves Teresa? I don't get it. Teresa blames Melissa for basically everything that's wrong in the world. If she could blame WWII or Covid on Melissa, she would. How do you girls have managed to watch 13 seasons of this? It's exhausting.

Why is Teresa right? I find both of the siblings dumb as rocks and IMPOSSIBLE to reason with.  I feel I'm not getting something...

Teresa blames Melissa for joining  housewives behind her back and destroying her relationship with her brother. Their parents passed away with broken hearts, witnessing their family in shambles

“We don’t know if we go to the old lady gang if we are going to get biscuits or bullets” ☠️

1 hour ago, SRIRACHA said:

For me personally…. I loved Melissa for YEARS and was always on her side. Probably til season 8 and then there was a shift. Melissa has a graveyard of “best friend” former cast member and I think it’s bc she’s just not genuine. I don’t believe a thing she says. Whereas Teresa I feel is more upfront and puts it all out there no matter how crazy it may be. 

I'm currently on season 10 in my RHOA watch - do y'all think I need to watch the seasons in between to understand what's happening in this new upcoming season? I've heard they're quite boring so I'd rather not :rip:

Kim's new face looks great 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.