• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone tell me what denise ever gave? nothing ever about charlie, her weirdo husband caused more drama than her :rip: her iconic moments were all just her trying to shut down production lol

but her drunk confessionals/drunk last reunion was something!

camille on the other end…legend status

UGT yacht day will go down as a CLASSIC episode of the series, the SIX rounds of lashings and random ass fights. 

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

REALLY enjoying UTG. That yacht was so chaotic. And while we may be rehashing old tired drama like SLC…. Getting to hear it from a more unfiltered reality breaking the forth wall is providing a new perspective.

Whitney’s lowkey telling on herself left and right. She’s HUNGRY for screen time and chose that over her family. Practically said it herself. Also her about to pull out the black eye photo for Gizelle and porchas approval? WEAK. However Jen punched her. I believe that more than ever now :rip:

Also seems like Leah woke up and realized she’s a housewife. She may have been annoying but Gizzelle screaming all up in her face over it was out of control. Glad Leah gathered her up real quick bc she had nothing to say when Leah called her out.

with that said… Gizelle is working for that check and doing a great job at it

Edited by Khamis

12 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

can someone tell me what denise ever gave? nothing ever about charlie, her weirdo husband caused more drama than her :rip: her iconic moments were all just her trying to shut down production lol

but her drunk confessionals/drunk last reunion was something!

camille on the other end…legend status

LMAO I forgot how high she was during that COVID reunion. 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Rachel Fuda is unbearable on NJ :deadbanana2: 

bravolover1234 truly is the worst casting desition in NJ, and they had Traci last season whom they had to scrub from the reunion.

This UGT cast is kind of a mixed bag on paper but it actually works.

They’re really coming for each other and it’s making me giddy to watch 

4 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

I can tell that this season has been a flop. 

everyone and their mama is back

On 3/24/2023 at 7:44 PM, stophittingmedad said:

UGT 3 is really good i was cracking up the whole time. if only robyn was there it would 100 out of 10. feels like there is a hole there without here.

:biblio:

On 3/25/2023 at 8:53 AM, slw84 said:

unfortunately, much like most of the wives who are defined by a man or by their mother there's this idea of needing a man for validation.

Gizelle can get D whenever. She's not defined by a man so that's the thing...without Juan Dixon, Michael Darby, Ray Huger there'd be no Robyn/Ashley/Karen.

Without Dorothy who should be the real housewife, there'd be no Candiace

Wendy earned hers on her own

Gizelle earned hers on her own and had help from having a well-renowned political figure as a father.

The man jokes are only funny if it's a woman incapable of getting a man. Gizelle has the reach for almost any straight man. Candice does not which is why she is with Vanilla Ice today.

Also, Gizelle doesn't look like a chipmunk. No Alvin. No Simon. No Theodore...which is a pleasure

tenor.gif

You just be typing nn fnfnfn 

Yeah idk what to make of all of this in BH. No way these people are all back so now I’m thinking these are all just guest roles which makes me less excited. I got a feeling this is gonna be a huge flop.

Kim AND Camille back?? Ughh Camille better gather Dorit. Excited to see Kim, I just hope she stays clean :monkey:

UGT3 is actually a sleeper hit, I’m not surprised given how good the trailer looked but I didn’t expect it to be almost on par with season 2 given the lineup :lakitu:

OT: this is kind of random but why do Erika and Rinna literally give me fired “ex housewife” energy. I mean I know Rinna is fired now, but she was already giving that for seasons with her social media blowups :toofunny3: and ever since the Erika stuff hit the fan, it just feels like she’s living on borrowed time

OT #2: this is like waaay late, but what did Danna mean with her “especially if you want some money on your books” line to Jen? :rip: Was she implying she was somehow funding Jen through being friends with her? Or was it just a bad read :gaycat7:

Okay wait also I still completely hate Leah. I did not miss her on my screen at all whatsoever. She is so try hard and forced

12 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

OT #2: this is like waaay late, but what did Danna mean with her “especially if you want some money on your books” line to Jen? :rip: Was she implying she was somehow funding Jen through being friends with her? Or was it just a bad read :gaycat7:

Definitely just a bad read lol that's why they cut it :toofunny3:

I saw Ashely today at brunch lmao 

someone asked “who she trust the least” and she said the question was a unnecessary as the I in the girls name :bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

9 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Legend Kim is back to grace us with her presence. 

7 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

But it's true.

Who is Ashley without Darby? Who is Robyn without Dixon? Who is Karen without Huger?

Wendy earned her keep on her own.

Gizelle was already working for the Clinton administration and was the daughter of a political trailblazer before she said I do.

Candice's husband isn't the breadwinner but her mother is.

The facts exist whether I post them or not, luv

H14s12t.gif

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She meant that Jen should be nice to her if she wants Danna to help put money on her books in jail. She was supposed to say commissary  

Danna's grammar isn't the greatest, but she was serving it but some couldn't follow.

Edited by slw84

11 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It was very forced and not the iconic line a lot of people tried to make it out to be when it aired in that trailer but she meant you should be nice to me if you want me to send you money to buy stuff in prison.

13 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

Even funnier when you realize Gizelle's last name is Bryant that she got from where? A man. We wouldn't know who she is without her marrying that pastor of a Megachurch who cheated on her and humiliated her that she eventually went crawling back to for a fake storyline relationship.

I still love this clip so much the clock was swift and just

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.