The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

gizelle’s messy ass asking Whitney if she has a picture of the black eye :deadbanana2: 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis and Marysol Are kind of serving Teresa and Melissa on the first ugt

Except the latter I didn’t even know the Teresa and Melissa drama at the time and the fact the adamantly hated each other :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I missed Porsha so much :chick1:

I'm loving Porsha / Gizelle / Alexia / Marysol :heart2:

I feel like I'm watching a different show than those suddenly loving Leah again... eew :rip:

The cousins are SO TIRED, ay dios mio 

UGT 3 is really good i was cracking up the whole time. if only robyn was there it would 100 out of 10. feels like there is a hole there without here.

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is better than expected but RHUGT S2 was literally perfect

---

People should stop complaining about Gizelle. This would be boring as *** without her let's be real. The fact that she was the one starting the Heather piled on....extra points from me!

This season is serving mess but as you said RHUGT2 something about that one was just magic. It's not being toppled by this cast of so many unlikeable characters but it has been entertaining to watch.

S2 >>> S3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S1

Yeah 2 was perfection and worked so well largely due to how fresh it felt with people that had been off screen for a bit. 

3 is serving way more than I expected it to considering the cast, but at the same time part of me is a bit exhausted coming off of a horrible season of Salt Lake and a fairly middling season of Potomac to dive back into the Heather/Whitney & Giz/Candiace drama pre-reunion. Still definitely enjoying it though and it actually is interesting hearing the recent drama through a probably more truthful lens that can break the 4th wall. Like how much of Whitney/Heather's issues are due to how they perceive the show has "changed" the other.

6 hours ago, 305 said:

:deadbanana2:

;___; devastated doesn’t even begin to describe how i feel about all of this happening with no cameras filming ……. i hope the RHONY reboot flops into oblivion

I’m entertained by UGT3, but it’s not great. The ladies have no chemistry and the whole thing feels very overproduced and forced. Leah and Marysol, predictably, are major drags. Luckily the location is so stunning!

Candiace and Porsha are the stars to me. Candiace is the most authentic while I appreciate Porsha bringing a lighter energy to the group.

I’m actually enjoying Alexia because she seems chill and breezy for once. Giz as per usual is transparent, I’m tired of her forced give-me-my-check pot stirring. Whitney and Heather are barely registering for me. Heather is deeply insecure and troubled, she needs intensive therapy. Whitney I think is brighter than people give her credit for. She was one of the first SLC ladies (aside from Mary ofc) to have Jen’s number and she’s stayed steady in her skepticism of Shah. I also appreciate how she’s not afraid to call out Heather’s hypocrisy and childish attempts at emotional manipulation.

Overall it’s not super fun, but serviceable given all we have right now is NJ and VPR. :skull:

15 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Candiace had me howling with She'Neda man, She'Taka man, and Earth-ritis lmaooo....I'm enjoinh this season of UGT so far

unfortunately, much like most of the wives who are defined by a man or by their mother there's this idea of needing a man for validation.

Gizelle can get D whenever. She's not defined by a man so that's the thing...without Juan Dixon, Michael Darby, Ray Huger there'd be no Robyn/Ashley/Karen.

Without Dorothy who should be the real housewife, there'd be no Candiace

Wendy earned hers on her own

Gizelle earned hers on her own and had help from having a well-renowned political figure as a father.

The man jokes are only funny if it's a woman incapable of getting a man. Gizelle has the reach for almost any straight man. Candice does not which is why she is with Vanilla Ice today.

Also, Gizelle doesn't look like a chipmunk. No Alvin. No Simon. No Theodore...which is a pleasure

tenor.gif

32 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Denise Richards is back!

No thanks. I don’t understand people wanting her return. She didn’t give anything as a housewife and almost always chose not to engage. Not to mention the scenes with her husband are too much. 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Denise Richards is back!

Not sure if it's a FOH, guest appearance likely not a diamond but the good thing is we don't have to deal with rehashed Rinna drama.

Denise did a SOLID job her first season.

Quite frankly, making 1M starting out Kyle and dem got bothered because she skated through with no harm in her debut season and they wanted her to earn her keep so they sic'd Brandi on her and it was NOT apart of her storyline. I understand Denise felt blindsided and didn't play ball: BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO.

Since Brandi screwed herself again, I'm happy Denise is back in the fold. Likely friends with Garcelle.

:clap3:

P.S. Look at Garcelle's Instragam. Garcelle what you got ownnnnn, chile

:coffee:

37 minutes ago, The Closer said:

No thanks. I don’t understand people wanting her return. She didn’t give anything as a housewife and almost always chose not to engage. Not to mention the scenes with her husband are too much. 

Well, keep in mind that her storyline had nothing to do with the Brandi sexcapades and they blindsided her.

Her debut season she was wonderful. Breath of fresh air and gelled well with the group.

Me thinks Kyle and the others were pressed about Denise commanding 1M per season at the start when it took them years to get a million dollar annual salary.

They wanted to make her earn her salary and put Brandi out there to throw her off her game and change her storyline. Denise freaked out...understandable.

I think even as a friend of or guest she deserves another shot to redeem herself.

Would you want to come to executives with your storyline for the season and then almost midway through a wrench is thrown in the plan and a messy drunkard with nothing to lose is thrown into your storyline to derail it.

It wasn't a Kim Zodiac checkout RHOA season 5 thing. They literally derailed her storyline so that Brandi could start some mess.

A Denise appearance at all (guest, Friend of, diamond holder) is enough to confirm that the trashy " model" Minnie Mouse-sounding tramp will never appear on Bravo again.

Thanks Caroline Manzo. You did the audience a solid

tenor.gif

Edited by slw84

Camille is also back :duca: there is nothing happening so far this season if they are bringing old housewives :deadbanana2: the fact that Brandi was almost guaranteed to return had she not screwed her chances like that 

Camille! :jonny5:

Thank god because the line-up for this season was looking like a bit of a snooze fest. 

43 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Denise is back! :jonny2:

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills GIF

And Camille too apparently lol

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Camille! :jonny5:

Thank god because the line-up for this season was looking like a bit of a snooze fest. 

So now I believe more than ever this is a guest appearance if Camille is back.

I'm perched for the new season of OC. 

I just binged S9 and what a great season. I'd never seen Shannon's introduction to the group and she came in hot. Was Danielle supposed to be a housewife? She gave absolutely nothing. Her gay husband was kinda cute tho. 

Lizzie is the foil needed to tug Tamra's wig but I can tell she doesn't gel with the group overall. I'm excited to see Kelly join and obliterate the show lmao

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Camille is also back :duca: there is nothing happening so far this season if they are bringing old housewives :deadbanana2: the fact that Brandi was almost guaranteed to return had she not screwed her chances like that 

EXACTLY. They know she will get things going. I just know they were serving NOTHING and they picked up that phone and dusted off Camille

Kyle so transparent. Already liking Camille’s photos knowing she NEVER does. I have to laugh

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

I know it’s 5 years away but 2028 still feels so soon. See you in season 9, Jen! 

Can’t wait for her to come back and go completely unhinged. I feel like we haven’t seen anything yet :deadbanana2: 

Denise is a snooze but Camille being back would be great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.