• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/30/2022 at 4:20 PM, slw84 said:

Marlo is disgusting. She is nasty and uses her past to justify her current actions.

People go through stuff. At around 25, we've had about 7 years to figure out how to adult and realize the baggage and excess baggage we carry.

You either heal or deal.

get therapy, resolve on your own or whatever approach but you can't blame your past for what's going in the present. You can't let bad moments define you or you will never have long lasting good moments.

She's a strong woman but she is outrageous for no damn reason other than attention and she doesn't even hold her stance like a true villain. She buckles and waffles.

It's a mess but not an entertaining one like Danielle/Kelly Dodd...

Everyone deals with trauma differently

She seems like she wants to fight the world and she's VALID for that

Not the messy queen :weeps:

I wonder how this will change dynamics now that she’s not there to push everyone’s buttons. 

Let me avoid twitter during RHOBH's next season because you know all we are gonna hear is "Well yall wanted Lisa gone now the show sucks, BRING RINNA BACK"

I AM SO USED TO GIVING AND NOW I GET TO RECEIVE!!!!

1 minute ago, jordanjm said:

Not the messy queen :weeps:

I wonder how this will change dynamics now that she’s not there to push everyone’s buttons. 

She played a very minor role the first half of this season lol 

4 hours ago, abc1990 said:

That could of just been Danna saying that under the assumption that Jen was guilty…I think that scene was filmed at the finale event back in May 

it was.  its in the next episode. 

Sutton outlasting Rinna :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Bring back Carlton

This. I honestly have no idea why she only ended up being a one season queen. She made great TV and was good at putting Kyle in her place.

24 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Well..

Gtw6r7q.png

Kathy drag about the contract being up was lowkey right based on the article :rip: 

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

This. I honestly have no idea why she only ended up being a one season queen. She made great TV and was good at putting Kyle in her place.

I think it was because of Kyle

Crstyal next is likely hihi

also kyle is this show so she can’t go yet lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She played a very minor role the first half of this season lol 

And the first half was boring. It was just Diana and Sutton bickering and Crystal rehashing the same comments, that she won’t even talk about, from the previous season. 

Bring back Brandi or Denise. It needs some mess because no one else has a backbone (except Garcelle). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.