The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

11 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Melissa had literally no story line the entire season, she should be demoted if Joe Gorga wants to "quit".

It's 100% time for Melissa to go. She has done nothing but leech off Teresa for TEN years. The day Teresa walks, Bravo will hand her the pink slip

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

They really got Marlo to do Kenya season 5 antics for cheap as well as Drew to do Porsha season 5 antics for cheap.

Bravo serving efficiency

xMi1ECI.gif

Sanya blending in so well with the rest of the girls really just shows how out of place Drew is.

10 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

How does Jackie deserve to be demoted when she the best storyline the entire season? Wtf have Delores or Melissa done, one of them should've gotten demoted instead. This is a horrible decision by Bravo.

Husbands played a huge role in this imo. Joe + Frank are more vital than their wives and they want them to have confessionals and get involved in the drama it seems.

58 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Sanya blending in so well with the rest of the girls really just shows how out of place Drew is.

I was tired with Drew last season and now here she goes with Ralph reading the scripts she made for them both

7 hours ago, boys said:

Idk I just watch RHOA and get the vibe that it's more like a job than actually about natural interactions if that makes sense? It feels more like oh let me say this for the cameras.

I'll tune in next week though and see how it goes.

I always feel the same at the start of any housewives season, but especially with RHOA (I am in still in S7 though) it always gets better as the season progresses and the ladies get caught in the drama

8 hours ago, slw84 said:

They really got Marlo to do Kenya season 5 antics for cheap as well as Drew to do Porsha season 5 antics for cheap.

Bravo serving efficiency

xMi1ECI.gif

This gif :deadbanana2:

This is one of the reasons why Kenya will stay for a long time in RHOA. She kisses Bravo's ass (which they like) and do no really take the drama seriously or shade the other girls when they are not filming.

An outstanding employee

I really dislike drew and her obviously fake storylines 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

This is one of the reasons why Kenya will stay for a long time in RHOA. She kisses Bravo's ass (which they like) and do no really take the drama seriously or shade the other girls when they are not filming.

An outstanding employee

You mean she's a professional employee who doesn't send people to the hospital like Nene or actively tells their fans not to support the show they agreed to because production would air the truth like Porsha.

Well a steady million dollar check seems like Bravo has their lips planted on Kenya's derriere as well.

A mutual relationship:heart2:

dTahQAG.gif

\

At this point, Kenya knows the closest thing she has to friendship is Kandi and that's not saying alot so i'm sure it's easy for her to not take it seriously.

I noticed she never put RHOA back on her social media handle after they fired her so I suspect after season 10 her view changed drastically because they were dangling Kim in her face allowing Kim to publicly go to TMZ/x17 and other outlets and brag about needing to "get her outta here"

The fact that it all backfired and became roachgate due to the original plan of the OGs to take her out failing leading up to Kim needing to have goods on Nene.

i truly believe Nene would have been blindsided to know that after they took out Kenya she was going to be the next up. Kim made it so obvious. Bravo, Bravo! another failed plan ruined by Queen Kenya. Ain't learn ya lesson from Pillowgate. HA:coffee:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I really dislike drew and her obviously fake storylines 

Yeah but her corniness is actually entertaining in a hatewatch way.

Maybe she STILL won.

dTahQAG.gif

Watching Sheree in that entire scene looked so forced and fake to me like she just was smiling to get through it :rip:

Edited by boys

Or maybe whatever work she had to face just made it look that way :psyduck:

Sheree’s cheek fillers :lakitu:

RhoDubai trailer and cast picture this week!! :duca: :alexz:

the premiere was great & sheree’s intro was iconic :jonny5: 

i’m so excited for dubai, mostly for Milan from college hill 

she was such a QUEEN & she was ahead of her time :lmao: 

12 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Yeah for some reason Sanya doesn’t feel like a newbie to the group 

Real or fake I think Drew is the only one who's going to bring the relationship drama this season so I think she's needed for that reason

I like Sanya's dynamic with the girls....not that interested in her home life 

14 hours ago, boys said:

Idk I just watch RHOA and get the vibe that it's more like a job than actually about natural interactions if that makes sense? It feels more like oh let me say this for the cameras.

I'll tune in next week though and see how it goes.

That could honestly describe all the Housewives franchises rn.

7 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

That could honestly describe all the Housewives franchises rn.

Oh it does apply to some other cities like OC and especially Marge with RHONJ.

But yeah it felt very forced to me.

Ughhh I need to watch this soon :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Hilarious

dTahQAG.gif

SHeree is a comeback queen.

She can always be messy because she knows she can beat everyone's azz when its all said and done and she broke so none of the girls are willing to take an azz whopping and not get their coinz either so she steps in at a checkmate. They have no room to move.

dTahQAG.gif

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Sheree’s cheek fillers :lakitu:

It's a problem. I can admit her cheekbones made me think of that infamous cat lady

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.