The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

53 minutes ago, slw84 said:

That OC reunion better be 2 parts:lakitu:

I legit yawned towards the end.

Bring back legend Vicki and icon Tamra.

Reunions should only be 2 parts, unless the season is really good. RHOBH only really needed 3 parts at the most last season. the whole last hour was Erika saying "I CA'T ANSWER THAT" "YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT"

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Reunions should only be 2 parts, unless the season is really good. RHOBH only really needed 3 parts at the most last season. the whole last hour was Erika saying "I CA'T ANSWER THAT" "YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT"

You are right but the execs don't see it that way.

I'm actually not opposed to 1 2-3hour reunion keeping up with the current trends but I do get that there has to be an opening and a conclusion so two reunions should suffice.

I'm here for two reunions with an additional 15-30 minutes behind the scenes pre and post reunion if it's a juicy season.

tumblr_o36jrg7rFz1uf87hco1_400.gif

I’ve really enjoyed this season of OC. The song they performed was cute. 

Noella needs a second season. I say keep the cast the same, and bring back Tamra and Vicki. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Marge is carrying RHONJ this season. I said it. 

She makes Teresa WORK and I appreciate that

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

She makes Teresa WORK and I appreciate that

IKYFL

Teresa IS the show and has consistently has a storyline.

Delores and Melissa are a better fit

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

It is set to premier june 23rd, so I'm assuming a month or so before?

source?

Personally:

Bad/Boring season - 1 part reunion 

Average/Solid season - 2 part reunion 

Messy/Great season - 3 part reunion 

8 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Sheree baiting that man(party planner?) into going full sis on her will always be iconic tho ? 

Hide contents

And her shifting Kim's wig :deadbanana2:

tea. Her two best moments on the show.

Also the whole chateau Sheree vs Moore Manor storyline was a kii. Other than that her solo storylines and business ventures always felt super disingenuous/forced. Remember when she wanted to be a dancer and then an actor? :rip: 

6 hours ago, boys said:

Sheree has lost her job twice for a reason she is extremely overhyped.

I'd never let Kandi anywhere near the top 10.

Ok maybe top 20 then. Kandi is the Kyle of ATL.

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm worried about ATL. 

It seems like OC, NJ, and ATL are all careening toward a bunch of the same even after OC and ATL have both had soft resets. 

BH, Potomac, and SLC are the only three that gave us anything recently. And even Potomac's last season wasn't up to its usual standard.

Agreed. If Potomac doesn’t bring it this next season then I hope they get a little bit of a cast shake up. I saw somewhere that Katie was talking about wanting to come back… Please god no. She’s too much for me. 

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

rhobhseason12cast-1649353402400.jpg

They're always giving us the best visuals. I haven't been this excited for a HWs season in a long time.

The way this cast photo just exudes legend energy. I’m super excited for this season. 

FPySBIUWUAMHI82?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm worried about ATL. 

It seems like OC, NJ, and ATL are all careening toward a bunch of the same even after OC and ATL have both had soft resets. 

BH, Potomac, and SLC are the only three that gave us anything recently. And even Potomac's last season wasn't up to its usual standard.

Agreed. If Potomac doesn’t bring it this next season then I hope they get a little bit of a cast shake up. I saw somewhere that Katie was talking about wanting to come back… Please god no. She’s too much for me. 

Word on the street is Candiace & Gizelle are beefing which if this is true then I'm in such a tough spot because back when I didn't mind Candiace at all I desperately wanted her to shut Gizelle's K-Mart fashions having ass up but they ultimately ended up bonding. Now I don't care for either one of them so if I'm forced to pick a side... it'll probably be Candiace's.

Simply because Gizelle has the same behavior every season as Karen said she goes after the family of people each season but she doesn't want anyone to speak on hers and she just pretends to play the unbothered role which we all know is a front.

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

I think Katie is a good addition. Granted, in season 4 she was going through some personal issues, I do believe that she had a solid first season. She effortlessly drags the other girls and isn't afraid to speak up for herself. I think she should come back as a friend and see where it goes from there. Also, she posted an apology to Andy Cohen on her insta, and says that she wants to return to the show

10 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Sheree baiting that man(party planner?) into going full sis on her will always be iconic tho ? 

Reveal hidden contents

And her shifting Kim's wig :deadbanana2:

One of the most mismanaged, slept on deserved to be iconic alongside close your legs to married men and bloop lines coming from Sheree's confessional on this incident.

516310f00b2338f1510132b65b832bed.gif

A miscarriage of justice. It deserved better.

that lesbian friend of hers who clearly was in love with sheree shading Nene saying I got room to grow to be your size one day was another slept on shade. Season 2 as a whole was poorly mismanaged. Sad!:katie:

Ya'll really gonna just keep using the photo where Duchess Dorit isn't center diamond:dies:...It's all good. I'm still shocked a week later how team misunderstood won hard.:hippo:

Also I am rewatching NYS6 and Aviva is insane?! Her phobia's are out of this world :skull:

How the hell did Phaedra get re-invited into anything to do with this franchise again? :skull: 

Katie is not well enough to be on this show. 

she is literally still living with her mom and can barely see her kids I think 

26 minutes ago, Jack! said:

How the hell did Phaedra get re-invited into anything to do with this franchise again? :skull: 

She’s a legend and if porsha can come back then so should she :coffee2:

the way no one cares about Eva on UGT2 :rip:

21 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

the way no one cares about Eva on UGT2 :rip:

As we shouldn't, I forgot she's even there.

FPySBIUWUAMHI82?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.