The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

42 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That was my point (before 3 people pounced on me :deadbanana:). Like why did they bail on it after just one bad season. RHOC has been horrible since Gina and Emily came on. Like I get the accusations and stuff stained it but I don't think anyone would've cared if they just fixed the cast and moved on

Well if I was one of those three then I apologize. I think the main point is it wouldn't be due to ratings alone because Dallas would have been canned after that Dark haired crazy lady with apparently bad breath but they kept going for a few more seasons.

They experimented with forcing politics into the NY franchise and didn't do it correctly. It got to the point where Ramona refused to go to the reunion, was investigated and cleared, the two younger cast mates began throwing each other under the bus and then there were leaked stories of Ramona/Luann going after Eboni to expose her and vice versa.

It became out of control and since the plan was to get younger people on board to boost ratings failed they couldn't oust the OGs and it just imploded.

So then it became a tug of war: Do we clear the OGs out like originally planned even though the young girls are a disaster and can't keep the show going or do we clear the young girls out and are stuck with the OGs who we were trying to phase out. They couldn't do either so now it's split into a legacy version and a new cast rehaul where Eboni and that other girl could come back but they'd have to take on the degrading audition process again which is similar to giving an OG a friend of contract (only desperate cast members will accept a friend of contract after being full time).

taanuch.gif

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back on RHUGT at Taylor’s season 1 tea party…HOW was that a $50,000 party??

Everything looks so cheap :deadbanana4:

50 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Looking back on RHUGT at Taylor’s season 1 tea party…HOW was that a $50,000 party??

It probably wasn't.

I saw a rumor that said Legacy is a limited one season run on Peacock just to say goodbye to those cast members and then it’ll be done. I really hope that’s not true :toofunny3: also, UGT doesn’t have reunions but Miami on Peacock does, so I really hope RHONY Legacy has a reunion (especially to make up for 13 not having one).

side not, I thought I saw it confirmed that Tamara is coming back to OC? I don’t watch the show, but the little I’ve seen of her on UGT I like her. I think she’s cute and has a fun personality, but maybe that will change :lakitu:

OT: is anyone, aside from like the 3 people who post about it in this thread, still checking for RHOA :monkey:

56 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

side not, I thought I saw it confirmed that Tamara is coming back to OC? I don’t watch the show, but the little I’ve seen of her on UGT I like her. I think she’s cute and has a fun personality, but maybe that will change :lakitu:

Tamra is the devil, it's just that being on a cast with Dorinda/Brandi/Vicki makes her look better by comparison :toofunny3:

It always puzzles me how the fandom still dislikes Phaedra/Porsha but will ask for Tamra back when we have her on camera trying to get Gretchen so wasted she wouldn't be able to say no when Tamra's son made an advance on her.

34 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Tamra is the devil, it's just that being on a cast with Dorinda/Brandi/Vicki makes her look better by comparison :toofunny3:

She's a little bit of a trashy ignorant mess at times but I do think she has somewhat of a good heart

Just now, boys said:

It always puzzles me how the fandom still dislikes Phaedra/Porsha but will ask for Tamra back when we have her on camera trying to get Gretchen so wasted she wouldn't be able to say no when Tamra's son made an advance on her.

not us posting two totally different takes at the same time :deadbanana4: 

I feel like Legacy as a limited series makes sense even if it bums me out. That being said if the new NY flops or if Legacy does well, I could see those plans change.

If it is planned as a swan song, I’d love to see it be more RHUGT style where they can break the fourth wall and talk about BTS drama from over the years. And I hope they go all out and get guest appearances from like Alex, Bethenny, etc. It would be really cool if the reunion was like an ultimate NY reunion and featured every past NY housewife that lasted more than 1-2 seasons.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

not us posting two totally different takes at the same time :deadbanana4: 

:bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

It probably wasn’t. Erika also said her house was 17,000 square feet on 5 acres. It’s barely 10,000 on an acre. ****ing ***** ass *****. 

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

OT: is anyone, aside from like the 3 people who post about it in this thread, still checking for RHOA :monkey:

It’s trending #1. But I usually watch next day peacock 

part of me thinks sheree paid Tyrone to keep this story up lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s trending #1. But I usually watch next day peacock 

part of me thinks sheree paid Tyrone to keep this story up lol 

I’m actually glad. It deserves a comeback. 

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

I’m on episode 3 and now I don’t like her lol and I don’t think she’s that pretty after seeing her face shape without makeup on :toofunny3: I know that’s harsh, sorry

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope Erika goes to prison. That ***** deserves it

:dies: The random lashing, but go awf a bit

RHOA needs a cast revamp, it's become way too laid back. I need extravagant parties and chaos; not boring marriage and ex-con lover storylines:biblio: Sanya can go and Marlo needs to be demoted.

tamra does not have a "good heart" lol. i think she's genuinely one of the most evil, black soul'd housewives of all time. she should come back though for sure, RHOC is on it's last leg (or on no legs really at this point) and i am fine with evil housewives if they're entertaining. 

Edited by teresaguidice

• ATRL Moderator

S2 of UGT is such a mess and i love it. Bring Brandi and Dorinda back, just for the chaos.

Tamra es evil but she is a great housewife and contributes a lot to her show

Tamra seems so harmless  lol

a Kyle tea with me watching UGT before RHOBH LOL

On 7/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, Bey Admired said:

Have to laugh how Kandi is “boring” yet every single season she has the most viral memes that live on in the cultural zeitgeist.

This season it’s the “I’m getting frustrated” meme that I’ve seen about a million times already across Twitter. Say what you want about her, but she always gives us memeable material :worship2:

Mind you, the idea that she was boring was a lie propagated by Phaedra stans (all 3 of them) before the season even began. But the fact is she has been in her fair share of drama this season already and much of the mid-season trailer is based around Kandi drama for the most part :deadbanana4: 

I haven’t watched RHOA after Season 9 but I’ve always found Kandi to be the most rational, which is why she’s “boring”. With that being said, she’s a super animated/expressive person, especially when she’s speaking passionately on something which makes her ultimate meme material. ? I don’t even think it’s her intention like it clearly was for NeNe, Phaedra, and some of the other girls

Also, she has 3 platinum albums with her 90’s girl group and wrote No Scrubs & Bills, Bills, Bills ffs. She never had anything to prove from the very start which is why I think she’s always been able to stay in her own lane

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

6 hours ago, boys said:

I just watched watched Bass Lake and Naked Wasted for the first time and yeah… don‘t get the Tamra love.

52 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Diana Jenkins is the worst casting decision Bravo has ever made lmao

Quoted for truth. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.