The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way fans don’t even realize that they are the reason gizzelle is always first chair hihi

she drops like one thing each season and just sits back and gets dragged. Unlike Rinna though she doesn’t even respond to it :rip: 

It’s literally clockwork :deadbanana2:

and then just sits and takes it at reunion lol. She needs Kenya to just train her at comebacks 

a legend me thinks 

Nah...she's a shader she's NOT a reader.

Gizelle is playing chess. They have to rehearse their reads picked off of twitter to have a moment and then it fizzles.

HOw did it work out for Katie? Charisse? Karen who tried and failed with the sing sing comment? Monique? Wendy?

tumblr_nfx3ugUArG1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Gizelle always wins and she legit does not give a damn whether most of the cast lives or not which is why it doesn't get to her. She really doesn't care and sees it as a job and thinks that it helps RHOP when she gets dragged.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is messy lol 

as much as I don't like this it makes sense.

FIRST Gizelle always wins.

Second, Robyn deserved 2nd seat but they'd have to move Wendy to the other side so the reason Robyn is 3rd is because Wendy is 3rd on the other side.

Ashley can be moved anywhere. MESS.

Karen and Robyn are going to be a mess.

I wonder if Charisse was even in attendance for a segment. I guess she'd sit next to Wendy???

38 minutes ago, boys said:

7f87b738fbf4040056741737565a386f.jpg

Robyn embarrassing herself on national tv all season long just to end up sitting there :bibliahh:

we lost. i feel like my high just came crashing down. i was sure that robyn would have first seat this **** is RIGGED!! robyn deserves better

i did not just see thst | Birthday post instagram, Birthday ...

im at my lowest

5 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

im at my lowest

Go against Gizelle and it might cost ya. I

tenor.gif

I was pulling for her but I think a few things had to happen

Ashley can go anywhere.

Mia needs to be opposite Wendy.

Robyn needs to be opposite Wendy.

Robyn is sitting next to Candice and can support her during the Chris segment and Robyn and Wendy can have their moment.

Karen and Robyn will be funny, though.

Wendy, Candiace, Karen, Andy, Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, Mia

That would have been a better seating chart. I guess they were trying to account for Charisse coming out later and having to be on the couch opposite of Karen, making it 5 on one couch and 3 on the other.

4 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

That would have been a better seating chart. I guess they were trying to account for Charisse coming out later and having to be on the couch opposite of Karen, making it 5 on one couch and 3 on the other.i

was my prediction tbh 

and jacquline may be there who can’t be near Mia so that messes things up too 

they should have always left it Karen and gizzele first if they aren’t really giving up one seat tbh

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

That would have been a better seating chart. I guess they were trying to account for Charisse coming out later and having to be on the couch opposite of Karen, making it 5 on one couch and 3 on the other.

The audience thinking Candice was that girl:ahh:

Charisse's boring ass not arriving until 8pm so Karen was fighting all day before she even got there. :rip:

peach report agrees robyn should have first seat. feeling a little better rn but really no one wants to wake up to the news i woke up to today

Candiace deserved that first sit for sure. 

6 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

peach report agrees robyn should have first seat. feeling a little better rn but really no one wants to wake up to the news i woke up to today

:hug:

Robyn and Candice deserved it for this season but people like many viewers on social media including the peach report are SO EMOTION driven and not LOGICAL.

Politics always plays a part in work. The social media keyboard warriors want what THEY want but have to remember they are not execs, producers and only make up a percentage NOT EVEN HALF the viewing audience who watches and doesn't spend hours posting about it.

2 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Candiace deserved that first sit for sure. 

True. 

I thought it was going to be between Candice and Gizelle due to the Chris drama.

I was nervous Robyn might snatch because Robyn has been ALL in it this season. Respect.

They warned up Karen would be all up in the drama this last half of the season so it might have been enough to secure BACK her 1st seat.

The center flute hasn't been able to secure the first seat consecutively like Gizelle the RHOP ambassador

Gizelle also ties Nene for having the first seat seven times in a row. I think Nene got it again in seasons 10 and 11. I'm sure Gizelle can run up past 10 when it's all said and done.

Dr Nicole served so much this episode. Larsa was STUCK :bibliahh:

Nicole showed uo and WORKED her ass off this season. Larsa and Alexia are assholes

39 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Dr Nicole served so much this episode. Larsa was STUCK :bibliahh:

I'm just about to the reunion for season 4.. I can't wait to start season 5 :deadbanana:

everytime I watch season 5 I’m like “who is this woman?” :bibliahh:

the way they all are looking at her :ahh:

Am I the only one seeing Sarah Paulson in Angie H? 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

everytime I watch season 5 I’m like “who is this woman?” :bibliahh:

the way they all are looking at her :ahh:

Kandi holding back laughter :bibliahh:

I finished Miami season 1. Thank God Christy or what was her name is not in any other season. 

Onto the second season. Episode 1 already done.

I think we're ready for RHOM without Alexia.

she just gives out of touch loser, but not in a comical way. you just feel bad and embarrassed for her

Marysol too. please LEAVE.

this is a STACKED season 6 cast:

Larsa

Nicole

Guerdy

Adriana

Lisa

Julia

Friend of:

Kiki

+1 new HW or Friend of

Nicole was great in that episode. Even Larsa couldn't help but let out a smirk when receiving the disinvitation :skull: that was so good. Now she needs to finish Marysol and Alexia (except the two of them are too dense to even understand the points Nicole is making most of the time). Alexia truly gives off Tre level of stupidity (and the incessant need to constantly bat for the wrong side...)

7 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Nicole was great in that episode. Even Larsa couldn't help but let out a smirk when receiving the disinvitation :skull: that was so good. Now she needs to finish Marysol and Alexia (except the two of them are too dense to even understand the points Nicole is making most of the time). Alexia truly gives off Tre level of stupidity (and the incessant need to constantly bat for the wrong side...)

The fact that Larsa even said "I don't get it" and Guerdy had to read it made it all the better :skull:

5 hours ago, *Tim said:

Nicole showed uo and WORKED her ass off this season. Larsa and Alexia are assholes

This season or this episode? Let’s be honest, now. It was a great, vintage HWs moment, but it took her 10 episodes to do something… 

Nicole’s fiancé, Antoinette, is developing a pattern of jumping into women’s business.  

Lara purposely playing dumb, so Guerdy would be the one to read it on camera :bibliahh:

Edited by crf13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.