• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

RHOP reunion will be Karen vs everybody (except Wendy and Candi) :rip: Whew…she’s gonna need to gather all her energy. I’m hoping for something ala Jenn Aydin vs Mel-Marg-Jackie

Also am surprised how much my perspective turned (for the better) on Candi and Wendy. Giz and Ash were kinda boring this season. Though I cackle at Ash’s messy pot-stirring self. The way she entered that wedding dress boutique to drop some T and then dashed out of there in an instant  :deadbanana4:

Candiace and Wendy have grown on me so much too. Especially Candiace, I rewatched all of Potomac and she is one of my favorites now. I want both of them back next season. When she flat out called Michael Gollum :gaycat7:

i usually love Gizelle and Ashley but the framing Chris drama this season was not it and put a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully they learned their lesson from all the online backlash and don’t make that mistake again. Ashley has been legendary these past few episodes though spilling secrets left and right the second she hears them :dies:

2 hours ago, Acetone said:

https://people.com/tv/brandi-glanville-caroline-manzo-exit-real-housewives-ultimate-girls-trip-4-early/

Apparently they left early because of an unwanted kiss instead of Dina drama :rip:

This sounds made up because it doesn’t fit with everything else that’s been reported, especially with the housewives apparently rallying for Brandi. 

If it’s true tho - might god save her from the upcoming online backlash. :rip:

Edited by PopKills

10 minutes ago, PopKills said:

This sounds made up because it doesn’t fit with everything else that’s been reported, especially with the housewives apparently rallying for Brandi. 

If it’s true tho - might god save her from the upcoming online backlash. :rip:

People is usually pretty accurate though on what they report :gaycat6: sounds like Brandi got blackout drunk again and didn’t even remember what happened the next day.

Maybe they were rallying around her because they thought it was a drunk mistake or they didn’t know the whole story? Idk but Brandi always comes so close to coming back/winning the audience over and then immediately burns it all to the ground the second she gets her foot in the door again :rip:

if true, Reddit/Twitter is going to eat her alive :rip:

5 minutes ago, Acetone said:

People is usually pretty accurate though on what they report :gaycat6: sounds like Brandi got blackout drunk again and didn’t even remember what happened the next day.

Oh well that’s it for her then :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Acetone said:

Idk but Brandi always comes so close to coming back/winning the audience over and then immediately burns it all to the ground the second she gets her foot in the door again :rip:

So accurate like she’s always fun and honest and a fan fave and then she always fumbles the bag with silly things such as a random wine toss or … kissing Caroline Manzo :rip:

I think Bravo should cut all ties with Brandi at this point. She tries too hard and she takes things too far.

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Nina just confirmed she’s not going to be on the next season of Dubai :'(

Goodbye!

I'm on OC S11 (Shannons 70s party was one of the best moments of RH, first Shannon vs Kelly and then Vicki vs David :deadbanana2:), so I'm behind Miami and Potomac but cannot wait to catch up!

Kelly Dodd really is something else. I'm just in the beginning of the season and she already came in HOT.

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Nina just confirmed she’s not going to be on the next season of Dubai :'(

Figures. I actually thought they would've given the entire cast one more run before shaking things up, but the writing was on the wall for Nina. She was the most expendable, least engaging and perhaps the most glaring outlier amongst the group.

Apparently, she's well established anyway, so she'll be fine with or without it. No real loss.

Lmaooo did you guys see the video Sharells World posted last night about the Caroline and Brandi altercation? Someone sent her a video of two bad girls club chicks in their 20s fighting and Sharell was convinced it was them. She was going in

The way Mia was acting towards jac. Was trifling 

that being said… Jac. Was auditing for something. For what I’m not sure but she was auditioning 

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Robyn is a CLOWN

The ultimate loser

How can you ever talk about Karen allegedly stepping out on her marriage when you just confirmed what Karen was saying about your man stepping out on you and then you went an married him. That is SO embarrassing I would have rather died than admitted that.

37 minutes ago, boys said:

How can you ever talk about Karen allegedly stepping out on her marriage when you just confirmed what Karen was saying about your man stepping out on you and then you went an married him. That is SO embarrassing I would have rather died than admitted that.

The other woman must have more reciepts and Robyn is trying to get ahead of it....it's clear she and Juan just have an arrangement and he's allowed to entertain other women as long as he doesn't get caught. Gizelle/Ashley covering this up and making up lies about Chris/Eddie is the real kii...pathetic 

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

The other woman must have more reciepts and Robyn is trying to get ahead of it....it's clear she and Juan just have an arrangement and he's allowed to entertain other women as long as he doesn't get caught. Gizelle/Ashley covering this up and making up lies about Chris/Eddie is the real kii...pathetic 

She expects people to believe Juan only paid for the hotel of a lady he had only dm'ed with online and then left the hotel. :rip: 

Those clown allegations? She's never beating those. This is once again why I said Gizelle/Robyn need to be broken up because they are just going to cover for each other always and Ashley is no help because she has been friends with them for so long that she won't dig how she use to back in the day. Old Ashley would have been letting Robyn have it over this.

Okay Robyn is an actual clown for trying to use this to promote her patreon, like I feel like she doesn’t get “it,” “it” being A) the gravity of the situation, B) that she is not “in” on any of these dealings with Juan, he is 100% screwing her over and playing her for a fool, C) how this whole thing is likely to be affecting her boys, and D) how foul and tacky and low class she looks trying to profit off of this :toofunny3:. I actually try to stay neutral in the whole Gizelle / Robyn / Karen mess but Robyn and Giselle’s behavior has actually been increasingly indefensible 

Someone actually does need to lose their job for this sorry. You're on here to show your life and you hide it until the show is over and your friends create random rumors to try and destroy other peoples reputations and help you hide whats going on in your life, and then CHARGE people on patreon to find out the truth about your now husband cheating on you last year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.