Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Brandi is never coming back to RHOBH :rip:

This is why I don't want her to be on RHOBH again because much like Tamra these girls are too aware that they are on a reality show and the things they do for the sake of keeping a job will come off forced sometimes. How can you not even control yourself for a week long trip. :rip:

I'm Team Brandi on this one. Did Caroline really think she could go on RH again and not have someone bring up what she did to Dina? Danielle was right, she is a clown.

I'm on season 5 of Potomac... Candiance is so ******* annoying with her crocodile tears for everything.

She's always an instigator.... she kinda deserved the beat down ngl  :sorry:

7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I'm Team Brandi on this one. Did Caroline really think she could go on RH again and not have someone bring up what she did to Dina? Danielle was right, she is a clown.

Me too. Caroline has many skeletons in her closet and is insanely preachy. Not a good combination to join RHUGT. I really hope the fight was because Brandi brought up Dina

Brandi does too much. Love ha but that’s why the good sis can’t keep a steady job :rip:

However I am here for her going after Manzo. Not because I dislike her but bc this should shut her up regarding her plea to get FT status on NJ. (Which I think is the reason she won’t rejoin when asked) She cant handle the heat and her constant “you don’t wanna mess with my family” won’t work in 2023

My only wish is that they brought in Danielle Staub and she was the one who sent her packing 

Edited by Khamis

Gretchen posted she’s already on the flight home :deadbanana: maybe this was a fake story planted to cause buzz for the show? If it wasn’t a physical altercation, why on earth would Brandi be sent home?

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Gretchen posted she’s already on the flight home :deadbanana: maybe this was a fake story planted to cause buzz for the show? If it wasn’t a physical altercation, why on earth would Brandi be sent home?

They finished filming 

20 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Caroline wanting to come back to NJ to put Teresa in her place and she can’t even handle Brandi. :rip:

Imagine if Teresa never flipped that table.

It would be the Manzo show.

We need to thank Teresa for becoming the center because it would be a fake azz Mob Wives but in rented mansions show.

Wait a minute, RHONJ kinda is that way but Teresa's is more fun so I stand by my assertions

HEY5V8p.gif

18 hours ago, JustHoran said:

It was confirmed it wasn't physical, so why would they send Brandi home? :rip: Housewives fight. She's doing ha job.

Because she allegedly did something even if it wasn't a physical slap, kick or punch.

I think the tea is coming out just google it a bit. Her departure was warranted but allegedly she did it for a good reason and most of the cast probably support her.

Hint think about something horrendous Caroline did betraying a family member not too long ago. 

Some speculate she deserved whatever she got.

7 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Hint think about something horrendous Caroline did betraying a family member not too long ago. 

Some speculate she deserved whatever she got.

I’m not into all franchises, what did she do? :lakitu:

i don’t think they were ever serious about doing legacy tbh ….. they just said it to placate people at the time so that they wouldn’t be as mad when they announced they were rebooting it

i’m not watching that boo boo ass reboot with that boo boo a$$ cast i can tell u that

It's so funny to know that RHONY was the first to be cancelled and OC is still going. RHONY had that awful ass season yes but really it just needed to wait for covid restrictions to die down and then recast a few girls not be completely revamped. Ultimately we know the show got cancelled cause of Ramona's behavior though.

i know im late but why is caroline on reality tv again 

i thought she was done :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, PopKills said:

I’m not into all franchises, what did she do? :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, PopKills said:

So it was Caroline that was sent home and Brandi is now under investigation? :deadbanana4:

As long as they don't cut it out of the show then we'll know soon which rumors are false and which one is true.

1 hour ago, boys said:

It's so funny to know that RHONY was the first to be cancelled and OC is still going. RHONY had that awful ass season yes but really it just needed to wait for covid restrictions to die down and then recast a few girls not be completely revamped. Ultimately we know the show got cancelled cause of Ramona's behavior though.

Actually wasn’t DC hard cancelled first, Miami was soft cancelled second (and brought back later), and Dallas was soft cancelled third, and now NY is fourth? That’s not to mention the international cities in the franchise 

Just now, stjosephprey4us said:

Actually wasn’t DC hard cancelled first, Miami was soft cancelled second (and brought back later), and Dallas was soft cancelled third, and now NY is fourth? That’s not to mention the international cities in the franchise 

I mean cancelled first out of like the OG cities we know that were running. Like we all know those were cancelled but when we talked about which of the big 5 would be cancelled first I for sure thought it would be OC because those newbies over there suck so bad and the show hasn't been entertaining for years.

4 minutes ago, boys said:

I mean cancelled first out of like the OG cities we know that were running. Like we all know those were cancelled but when we talked about which of the big 5 would be cancelled first I for sure thought it would be OC because those newbies over there suck so bad and the show hasn't been entertaining for years.

I actually feel like something even crazier must have gone on behind the scenes bc we’ve had Nene (and even Ramona herself) actually assault crew members and ppl like Jennie and Kelly Dodd spouting extremely ignorant rhetoric on social media, so for this to be the city within the franchise that completely collapsed in on itself in this exact moment, I do feel like we’re not getting the full story :cupid:

3 hours ago, PopKills said:

So it was Caroline that was sent home and Brandi is now under investigation? :deadbanana4:

If this is the case then that’s better for Brandi :duca: we want her back on RHOBH

Charisse can exit left! We don't need another Potomac housewive who only gossips about other people and brings no story of her own....Gizelle already fills that role 

y’all need to get into this show

if the Phaedra tea is true :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

y’all need to get into this show

if the Phaedra tea is true :jonny: 

M2M is super underrated. So many of my favourite reality tv moments are from them. The entire cast is gold  :clap3: 

RHOP reunion will be Karen vs everybody (except Wendy and Candi) :rip: Whew…she’s gonna need to gather all her energy. I’m hoping for something ala Jenn Aydin vs Mel-Marg-Jackie

Also am surprised how much my perspective turned (for the better) on Candi and Wendy. Giz and Ash were kinda boring this season. Though I cackle at Ash’s messy pot-stirring self. The way she entered that wedding dress boutique to drop some T and then dashed out of there in an instant  :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.