The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Ok I’m now on S3 Potomac and this Karen tax story line right off the bat is everything :ahh:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

My friend has been getting me into RH and started with SLC.  We’re in the beginning of s2 and I’m honestly loving this entire cast aside from Heather (and Jenny because I saw her fb posts :biblio:  ).  Meredith’s fashion slays, Lisa’s unhinged confidence, Jen’s drama, Mary’s social awkwardness, Whitney’s flop canned lines :dies:  

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

My friend has been getting me into RH and started with SLC.  We’re in the beginning of s2 and I’m honestly loving this entire cast aside from Heather (and Jenny because I saw her fb posts :biblio:  ).  Meredith’s fashion slays, Lisa’s unhinged confidence, Jen’s drama, Mary’s social awkwardness, Whitney’s flop canned lines :dies:  

Mary star of the season tbh

My childhood friend (who’s not my friend anymore) is a frequent makeup artist of Candace Owens and Lisa has had many positive comments towards them so I’m not surprised tbh. 

10 hours ago, FAN said:

Ok I’m now on S3 Potomac and this Karen tax story line right off the bat is everything :ahh:

3-5 is kind of the best housewive experience you can get tbh lol

16 hours ago, madonnas said:

Heather is the nucleus, though. Glad you noticed Whitney's overproduced fake Melanie Griffith sounding tail

17 hours ago, FAN said:

That season was so good :chick3:

----

Lmao :rip:

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Please be true

Can someone explain the relevance? I’m lost

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

Can someone explain the relevance? I’m lost

Caroline and Dina don’t talk anymore. Dina’s ex-husband, a Manzo, hired goons and to attack her and her new husband in their home. Caroline didn’t stick by Dina, and Caroline actually wrote a letter to the judge in defense of Dina’s ex

I'm at episode 5 season 2 of Miami, i'm into it. So petty but so fun! 

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Caroline and Dina don’t talk anymore. Dina’s ex-husband, a Manzo, hired goons and to attack her and her new husband in their home. Caroline didn’t stick by Dina, and Caroline actually wrote a letter to the judge in defense of Dina’s ex

Oh I read that as Diana (Jenkins) :ahh:

Catching up with SLC, what happened to this show?

S2 was incredible, but watching part 1 of the reunion it's just clear to me that nothing happened all season. 

The lingerie party episode harkened back to S2, but the rest of the season just flatlined. Heather's black eye didn't require a multi-episode arc, Jen couldn't tell us anything substantial about the trial, and Whitney's hilling journey was pointless because we don't know what she's hilling from. Meredith was pilled out and the friends of were thirsty. Nothing happened.

S4 needs a whole fresh perspective now we're leaving Jen behind.

1 minute ago, FAN said:

Ah Jesus ****

Caroline wanting to come back to NJ to put Teresa in her place and she can’t even handle Brandi. :rip:

wonder if they would bring in two more women or if they just continue with 6 for the rest of filming …… cuz that would kinda suck

Edited by qurl

13 minutes ago, qurl said:

wonder if they would bring in two more women or if they just continue with 6 for the rest of filming …… cuz that would kinda suck

NOT replacement ala Bad Girls Club :bibliahh:

43 minutes ago, qurl said:

Are they not half way through filming already? :deadbanana:

55 minutes ago, qurl said:

Send in Monique Samuels and Kim Richards!

So apparently filming ends tomorrow anyway so this isn’t really going to effect the season

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Brandi is never coming back to RHOBH :rip:

It was confirmed it wasn't physical, so why would they send Brandi home? :rip: Housewives fight. She's doing ha job.

SLC needs to be cancelled if they don't bring Mary back. Literally cancelled Dallas when it was FAR better than SLC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.