The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I just wish they'd stop giving Potomac these color themes when you have the Beverly Hills girls showing up in whatever they want to wear.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, boys said:

I just wish they'd stop giving Potomac these color themes when you have the Beverly Hills girls showing up in whatever they want to wear.

Exactly! But I wouldn't be surprised is the girls do it to themselves 

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Exactly! But I wouldn't be surprised is the girls do it to themselves 

Only reason I don't think they do is because I remember the zoom reunion for RHOA Nene said they told all the girls one color then tried to give her another color so that she would show up different.

26 minutes ago, boys said:

Only reason I don't think they do is because I remember the zoom reunion for RHOA Nene said they told all the girls one color then tried to give her another color so that she would show up different.

Smh they need to start boycotting....where is the freedom of expression 

Watched SLC Part One. The way Lisa, Angie and Dana continually stuttered was kind of weird. I honestly love all the women (minus Angie H & Jen), so I enjoyed the reunion and I thought there was a lot of good parts. Heather and the black eye thing was interesting. I didn’t realize there was the production could possibly be blamed piece attached.

6 hours ago, geddymonster said:

All of the RHOSLC friends of are too desperate. Meredith clearly wasn’t lying when she said Angie K. had been trying to get on the show for three years. :rip:

I think Danna should be promoted to main cast. She seems smarter than the other two

3 hours ago, boys said:

I actually think it's for the better. S5 reunion is probably the best looking reunion aesthetically

Last time they got freedom to choose, this disaster happened:

The Real Housewives Of Potomac Season 3 Reunion Fashion Review!

Wendy, Candiace and Karen's looks >>>>

Also crying at the tea of Juan messing around with other girls. Watched a whole TikTok video on it and it's a MESS. This + that scandal that he turned his eye on. Robyn is gonna dragged for filth at the reunion and hopefully next season too. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I think Danna should be promoted to main cast. She seems smarter than the other two

She’s boring tho 

tbh I can’t see them saving this show without Jen

This Miami episode was so good. :clap3:

Adriana’s date DRAGGING Alexia.

Nicole with her black card and handling all the girls effortlessly.

they are delivering. Can’t wait For the reunion.

11 hours ago, boys said:

Counterpoint: they need to start giving BH, OC etc. colour themes. I think it looks so much better.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jasmine said:

This Miami episode was so good. :clap3:

Adriana’s date DRAGGING Alexia.

Nicole with her black card and handling all the girls effortlessly.

they are delivering. Can’t wait For the reunion.

Alexia saying she is a woman so he needs to respect her :skull: Girl weren't you and Marysol literally talking **** about this guy yet still expect respect???

8 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Counterpoint: they need to start giving BH, OC etc. colour themes. I think it looks so much better.

This lol 

the RHOA season 13 reunion>>>

39 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Alexia saying she is a woman so he needs to respect her :skull: Girl weren't you and Marysol literally talking **** about this guy yet still expect respect???

Yep she knew she was wrong and couldn’t admit it so resorted to the respecting women thing.

The way Nicole can easily clear Larsa is giving me everything I need from this season :ahh:

I'm pretty Sure Sarah Paulson will be promoted to full time next year. 

I actually think it would be a good move. She's giving me Kenya Moore vibes, bat-**** crazy, evil, manipulative (not on Kenya's level though). 

Heather should be fired for the black eye mess. 

I feel like both Angie H and Danna could be great additions to the show as main housewives. 

Meredith and Lisa should never make up. Their feud can literally drive the show in the next few seasons. 

The highlights of the week for me:

Juan's mistress that looks like Karen:

spacer.png

Marysol's friend, "Sally":

spacer.png

the editors are WORKING.

Miami is BY FAR the best franchise currently. That dinner/lawyer scene is going to be a classic, I was f***ing rolling. :bibliahh:

Also, Nicole gathering Larsa and Alexia with ease was just perfect.

24 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Marysol's friend, "Sally":

spacer.png

I was too high when I watched the episode and this damn near gave me a stroke :deadbanana:

17 hours ago, geddymonster said:

All of the RHOSLC friends of are too desperate. Meredith clearly wasn’t lying when she said Angie K. had been trying to get on the show for three years. :rip:

Yes, Angie K is so phony and weak.

The other Angie is thirsty but will gel well

Danna is the one I like but is it me or was she MAD nervous at the reunion. She seemed to be catching her breath and trying to think too on the spot with what she was going to say. Danna dropping F bombs was funny yet odd since most were keeping it professional. Danna is cool but she has ALOT to learn.

If she stays she will be the first they target and rile up to act a fool.

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Hihi

Karen's never looked better

19 hours ago, boys said:

It’s kinda ridiculous that they can slay promo shoots but come out with the most god awful stuff for the reunions 

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Hihi

I mean it’s an old lady dress so yes Karen looks much better in it

Angie H would honestly be a good full time cast member. She has money, she has relationships with the girls already, and she's clearly ready to put in work. Her vs. Lisa Barlow could easily be a storyline - Lisa didn't have to give Angie the time of day this season because Angie was a friend of, but make her a full time cast member and the sparks will fly

i know i’ve stood on this soapbox before multiple times in this thread ….. but god.damn. there is truly nothing like RHONY 7-11. Dorinda being blackout drunk almost every episode. Sonja’s fake businesses. Ramona sh!tting everywhere. the manic return of Bethenny. Luann getting married to a man she knew was philandering. Tinsley being the wholesome innocent cringe girl compared to her septuagenarian castmates ….. lightning in a bottle. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.