3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Perfect timing for Robyn after this past episode 

Good...hopefully that concludes her time on the show 

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Good...hopefully that concludes her time on the show 

She has a whole scandal and the IVF hihi

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She has a whole scandal and the IVF hihi

If she's not able to 'talk' about the scandal it's useless and I'd be surprised if Juan agrees to shoot next season ....but she can stay if they get rid of Charisse/Mia 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

6 hours ago, kishi said:

Karen is going to own this reunion! :WAP:

With delusions? Yes

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Robyn doesn't like Karen because she manages to viciously drag her every time Robyn tries to intervene and save Giselle from a draggin

How does a women who cheats on her husband and gets exposed from being with the broke bill gates as her comeup achieve all of that?

Karen doesn't think Robyn is smart or important and she made that clear from the very beginning...problem is, outside of her stans who play into this caricature grande dame she's not that important. She's smart so I give her credit there.

I understand the stans get giddy but GEB don't take Karen and her antics seriously because they know about her real tea and are good sports for the show.

Robyn is not tearing up over Karen's Cadillac Kimberly purchased reads. The show is Karen's life. Karen admitted she doesn't have too many friends or deal with that many people (more like they don't deal with her) so she is lights...cameras...actions and we enjoy her brand of entertainment. Let's not oversell it, though. She JUST got her first seat back.

tumblr_n8ast5FEd91rdccybo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Michael Darby is somewhere crying rn 

Michael punching walls.

Where's my man, Juan?

I think they decided to have a lowkey event to spare Mr. Darby's feelings.

You just know he is verklempt

Stranger: Did you hear Juan and Robyn Dixon got married.

Michael: 

L8V3OW.gif

Edited by slw84

I didn't realize the house shown for Heather and Terry's rental in seasons 9 to 11 wasn't the actual house they rented.

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

How does a women who cheats on her husband and gets exposed from being with the broke bill gates as her comeup achieve all of that?

Karen doesn't think Robyn is smart or important and she made that clear from the very beginning...problem is, outside of her stans who play into this caricature grande dame she's not that important. She's smart so I give her credit there.

I understand the stans get giddy but GEB don't take Karen and her antics seriously because they know about her real tea and are good sports for the show.

Robyn is not tearing up over Karen's Cadillac Kimberly purchased reads. The show is Karen's life. Karen admitted she doesn't have too many friends or deal with that many people (more like they don't deal with her) so she is lights...cameras...actions and we enjoy her brand of entertainment. Let's not oversell it, though. She JUST got her first seat back.

I'm not even a Karen fan but Robyn is way less interesting and less important than Karen. Robyn has served nothing but Gizelle's sidekick and lapdog since season 1. I would much rather watch Karen's Grand Dame facade than to watch Robyn and her nothingness 

16 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I'm not even a Karen fan but Robyn is way less interesting and less important than Karen. Robyn has served nothing but Gizelle's sidekick and lapdog since season 1. I would much rather watch Karen's Grand Dame facade than to watch Robyn and her nothingness 

Well, I'm certainly not saying Robyn is more entertaining than Karen but I'm just saying that there beef is quite easy to see. 

Karen doesn't respect Robyn (since before the show). Robyn doesn't like how Karen comes at her like she doesn't know her real life and could expose the facade.

I think people think Juan and Robyn are a facade, too but I don't think people understand. Juan and Robyn do love each other but they've changed. They were together before he got big. He got big and they both probably became full of themselves. Robyn trusted the wrong person with their money and of course it cause tension. they both stepped out on their relationship but after Juan's girlfriend (who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with) got with someone else he went with Robyn. They have history and love and over the years reestablished trust.

I don't get these concepts and comments about them being roommates...I think they didn't want to change their dynamic because it worked and they are getting married because why not? I also think Robyn doesn't care about him having sidepieces as long as it doesn't become a scandal and Robyn probably has her sidepieces (women) too.

At this point, Robyn needs to give Juan the daughter he wants via surrogacy and Robyn can eventually move on from RHOP but I'm happy to see she really brought it this past season.

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well, I'm certainly not saying Robyn is more entertaining than Karen but I'm just saying that there beef is quite easy to see. 

Karen doesn't respect Robyn (since before the show). Robyn doesn't like how Karen comes at her like she doesn't know her real life and could expose the facade.

I think people think Juan and Robyn are a facade, too but I don't think people understand. Juan and Robyn do love each other but they've changed. They were together before he got big. He got big and they both probably became full of themselves. Robyn trusted the wrong person with their money and of course it cause tension. they both stepped out on their relationship but after Juan's girlfriend (who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with) got with someone else he went with Robyn. They have history and love and over the years reestablished trust.

I don't get these concepts and comments about them being roommates...I think they didn't want to change their dynamic because it worked and they are getting married because why not? I also think Robyn doesn't care about him having sidepieces as long as it doesn't become a scandal and Robyn probably has her sidepieces (women) too.

At this point, Robyn needs to give Juan the daughter he wants via surrogacy and Robyn can eventually move on from RHOP but I'm happy to see she really brought it this past season.

Oh I didn't know this...

Their relationship makes sense to me...there are many people who stay together for the sake of their kids and learn to be content with that. I just don't find it entertaining for TV.....Juan seems to hate being in front of the camera and will probably dip all the way out next season so that will leave Robyn with no relationship story to play off of and she already doesn't bring anything exciting to the group dynamic. 

Honestly I feel like the Karen vs. Gizelle/Robyn dynamic is old at this point....I think they're all too comfortable playing off of each other for 'drama'. There needs to be new blood injected into the group and new rivalries between the girls. 

19 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Oh I didn't know this...

Their relationship makes sense to me...there are many people who stay together for the sake of their kids and learn to be content with that. I just don't find it entertaining for TV.....Juan seems to hate being in front of the camera and will probably dip all the way out next season so that will leave Robyn with no relationship story to play off of and she already doesn't bring anything exciting to the group dynamic. 

Honestly I feel like the Karen vs. Gizelle/Robyn dynamic is old at this point....I think they're all too comfortable playing off of each other for 'drama'. There needs to be new blood injected into the group and new rivalries between the girls. 

Yeah, not everyone ends up with their 1st choice but that doesn't mean they don't have mad love for their partner. I bet that women and Juan would have grown apart because men and women usually grow at different paces. Robyn and Juan did too which is why they had issues.

Yeah, Juan is not for the cameras. I think if they go with a surrogacy or Robyn pregnancy chapter they'll have something for the cameras but other than that...I agree I don't see Juan being on the camera much longer.

Karen vs Gizelle was good this season because they were friendly. I agree GEB vs the Grande dame is played out.

I'm trying to figure out who is the next one to bring in a "friend"

Ashley brought in candiace

Gizelle brought in Wendy

I forget who brought in Mia.

We need Candice, Karen (she doesn't deal with too many people), or Robyn to bring in a friend or two next season.

Mia seems like the first to drop off. Eventually, I think Wendy, Ashley and Robyn are the next to go and Gizelle, Karen, Candice with Robyn as a FOH are going to be left in a few years.

Cancel RHOSLC - another racist scandal with Jen Shah and Lisa Barlow's friend, Angie K 

4 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Michael Darby is somewhere crying rn 

Juan finally marrying her after this scandal hes involved in because he knows he will never work in his field again so he knows he needs that RHOP check from Robyn :lmao:

42 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Yeah, not everyone ends up with their 1st choice but that doesn't mean they don't have mad love for their partner. I bet that women and Juan would have grown apart because men and women usually grow at different paces. Robyn and Juan did too which is why they had issues.

Yeah, Juan is not for the cameras. I think if they go with a surrogacy or Robyn pregnancy chapter they'll have something for the cameras but other than that...I agree I don't see Juan being on the camera much longer.

Karen vs Gizelle was good this season because they were friendly. I agree GEB vs the Grande dame is played out.

I'm trying to figure out who is the next one to bring in a "friend"

Ashley brought in candiace

Gizelle brought in Wendy

I forget who brought in Mia.

We need Candice, Karen (she doesn't deal with too many people), or Robyn to bring in a friend or two next season.

Mia seems like the first to drop off. Eventually, I think Wendy, Ashley and Robyn are the next to go and Gizelle, Karen, Candice with Robyn as a FOH are going to be left in a few years.

Candiace was the one that brought Wendy into the group…Karen was the one that brought Mia into the group 

Who would have thought that Robyn would be the one to knock Karen down a few pegs. :rip:

Michael Darby be like: no one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today… No one. 

Why did Wendy let Mia lick her box????? And let's be real, Karen has been cheating on Ray for YEARS.

All my friends texting me I’m exactly like Ashley… old men and messy wise lmao 

I am some episodes late on RHOP but it seems that it's Robyn who has a problem with Karen? Karen simply doesn't like Charisse and Robyn took it personal for some reason. Karen never starts anything with these ladies but they keep provoking her #teamkaren all the way 

5 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

FnJdp3-agAMCrCE?format=jpg&name=medium

:wanda::wanda::wanda:

Denise then Camille and now LVP, Sutton is so messy :toofunny3: I have to be honest though I’ve been w a i t i n g to see this duo together in action :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.