The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

17 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Caroline Stanbury, Caroline Brooks, Nina, Lesa, and Ayan were all at the Beyoncé The Atlantis opening event tonight. Meanwhile, Sara was at an Ashanti concert… maybe she’s the housewife that got fired after all? :eek: 

sorry but this made me giggle :toofunny3:  imagine if this is truly how we deduce she was let go

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Brooks' salon is serving Neverland if I'm going to be honest

Lowkey feel the same… like it looks impressive, but it also seems empty a lot and she’s constantly having people come in to promote it. Tbh, it just feels like a vanity project. Her photoshoot plastered everywhere in the store, followed by her name all over it, she’s really trying hard to become a household name. The girl hustles though, I’ll give her that. I read she’s already planning her next Dubai location and a third location in Riyadh. I hope it becomes as successful as she wants it to be

sara's weird ass serving -OUT :duca: 

Gizelle trying to jump into Karen vs Robyn and the way Karen shut her down quickly

"Girl you not even near an altar, be quiet" :bibliahh:

Larsa is so obnoxious and so far up her own ass that she can't see how everything she says is basically always a dig or shady for no reason. Nicole is way too smart for her

On 1/20/2023 at 11:03 PM, Chemist said:

Yeah Alexia is dumb as a rock but her crazy life carried S4 so im pretty sure she won't get fired anytime soon

On 1/20/2023 at 11:08 PM, Massive_Teardrop said:

Lmfao alexia is truly a worms for brains type of human 

Her and Teresa Giudice are the same person 

Wait so did Mia actually finger wendy and eat her box?

I don’t really watch Potomac but this **** is on the TV rn and I’m BELLOWING at the Karen Law & Order artist’s rendering thing :bibliahh: Why don’t the other franchises mess around like this

3 hours ago, boys said:

Gizelle trying to jump into Karen vs Robyn and the way Karen shut her down quickly

"Girl you not even near an altar, be quiet" :bibliahh:

I screamed :lmao:

the editors are doing wayyy too much this season of rhop. making light of karen feeling uncomfortable around juan? we need to stop hyping up these producers and editors. in a lot of ways, they’ve been doing a terrible job 

20 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

the editors are doing wayyy too much this season of rhop. making light of karen feeling uncomfortable around juan? we need to stop hyping up these producers and editors. in a lot of ways, they’ve been doing a terrible job 

Why you wanna ruin the fun lmao. Karen's claim is as believable as Gizelle's claim (re: Chris)

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Why you wanna ruin the fun lmao. Karen's claim is as believable as Gizelle's claim (re: Chris)

I think the Juan wanting to sleep with her was just Karen carrying on which was funny but when it comes to the hug it wasn't the first time she mentioned that the way he touched her made her feel uncomfortable. The difference between her and the others is that she wasn't even going to say who it was. She only brought hers up originally to show Gizelle how foolish she sounded talking about Chris when he didn't even lay a hand on her or do anything in that regard.

Karen is going to own this reunion! :WAP:

Karen and Robyn need to have a sit down next season cause the way they hate each other :deadbanana:

besides season 5 gizelle and Karen seemed like frenemies but Karen and Robyn is something deeper clearly

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Ashley is so ******* messy :deadbanana2:

Right :gaycat7: she kept that to herself for a grand total of two seconds. Karen knew what was happening too when Ashley went off into that shop with Robyn  :dies:

Not the Grande Dame getting leveled by Robin Dixon... It's bad for her. Don't get me wrong, I already know whatever Charisse is gonna say next week will be desperate and weak, but for this episode? Oof, the hat lady really beat her and beat her down bad :rip:

Charisse looks like a sweaty drunk the next episode 

On WWHL Mia and Andy said that there was nothing incriminating in the photo with Karen and Blue Eyes.....they need to let go of that 'story' it's been too many years 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Karen and Robyn need to have a sit down next season cause the way they hate each other :deadbanana:

besides season 5 gizelle and Karen seemed like frenemies but Karen and Robyn is something deeper clearly

Karen doesn't respect Robyn.

Robyn doesn't believe Karen because she's fake.

It's really that simple.

Karen doesn't want to share a space with Robyn because she feels Robyn doesn't deserve it.

Robyn knows Karen is caught up in this fake grande dame mess Karen does for her fans and knows how drunk, broke and heaux ish Karen is which is the opposite ofa a real grande dame.

No actual grande dame would be on this show.

50 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

On WWHL Mia and Andy said that there was nothing incriminating in the photo with Karen and Blue Eyes.....they need to let go of that 'story' it's been too many years 

It probably shows them together but not intimately. But the cast KNOWS Karen has stepped out on Ray and Ray doesn't care because he's only there for the show check now. Ray would rather be in Florida retired.

fL6U6ti.gif

These women keep making up stories about each others men. Find something else to talk about, puhlease:skull:

36 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Karen doesn't respect Robyn.

Robyn doesn't believe Karen because she's fake.

It's really that simple.

Karen doesn't want to share a space with Robyn because she feels Robyn doesn't deserve it.

Robyn knows Karen is caught up in this fake grande dame mess Karen does for her fans and knows how drunk, broke and heaux ish Karen is which is the opposite ofa a real grande dame.

No actual grande dame would be on this show.

Robyn doesn't like Karen because she manages to viciously drag her every time Robyn tries to intervene and save Giselle from a draggin

This is a good season for RHOP but they need to shake things up next season or it's gong to get stale. 

Charisse is a puppet, Robin is boring and has no wit about her, Mia can't seem to stand by anything she says or does, and Ashley is tired and too transparent with her mess. They really need to cut at least 2 of the girls and introduce 1 or 2 more girls that are more interesting, witty, and can hold their own in conflict. 

I would give Jacquline one more season to see what she's about. I think she could be good but she needs to be detached from Mia. Obviously her relationship with Mia is too personal for her to deal with. That being said, she's not scared to go up against the other ladies which is a good sign. 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.